Surge Card Info
- Provide a sixteen digit credit card account number to access a Surge card account online
- Those who are new to the service will have to go through a bothersome but short registration process
The Surge Card Info service is only available to Surge cardholders that have signed up for this service and is FREE of charge. Upon registering the card holder will have to provide a valid email address and will want to have their Surge card on hand.
What does the Surge Card Info service provide?
Once access has been granted the card holder can perform the following activities online:
- Check a balance
- Make a payment online
- Register for eStatements
- Print recent statements
- Update personal information (i.e. address, phone number)
If the Surge card customer encounters any problems with their online account or have questions about a charge please dial the number found on the back of the Surge card to speak with a customer service agent.
Those who can’t remember their user name or password can click on the Forgot User Name/Password wording for assistance or they can access their account by re-registering with their credit card number (any lost cards should be reported ASAP).
Surge Card Info Notes
- The service is operated by Continental Finance
- CF can be reached at 1-866-449-4514
- Anyone looking to fax documents to Continental Finance should send them to 1-302-454-7952 (please include the customers name and but NOT their Surge card account number in the top right hand corner of every document that is faxed)