Survey Medallia Belle Tire
- Use the 18-digit survey code from the Belle Tire receipt in order to provide feedback in regards to a tire purchase
- The survey will take about 4 minutes to complete and is operated by Medallia
All information provided during the course of the survey will ONLY be used to improve the customer service at the customers local Belle Tire and will never ever be sold to a third for a profit.
Survey Medallia Belle Tire Notes
- Requires Internet access
- The survey cannot be taken by phone
- It does not appear Belle Tires offers a promotional coupon in return for customers feedback
- Private tire company founded in 1922
- The firm is headquartered in Allen Park, MI and was founded by Mr. Sam Waze
- Has around 100 locations
Belle Tire has revenues over 300 million dollars and employs 1600 people. The firm has acquired a number of tire companies over the years to include American Tire, Delta Tire, Great Lakes Tire, Tireman, Metro 25, and Eklin Tire. Belle Tire is family owned and operated.
Popular tires sold at Belle
Customers who are looking to saving money on a costly tire purchase should sign up for the Belle Tire Advantage promotional program and save $20 on their next purchase. In order to sign up for the Belle Tire Advantage promotional program the customer will have to provide a valid email address and agree to receive promotional offers from Belle on a weekly/monthly basis. The $20 coupon must be used on purchases of $39.95 or more on installed product and cannot be used with any other discounts or promotional coupons.
Looking to contact Belle Tire?
Simply dial 888-462-3553 or write to: 1000 Enterprise Drive, Allen Park, MI 48101. Please do not call the 888 number with any questions about the Belle Tire Survey.