Talk To Applebee’s
- Those who want to provide valuable feedback and enter a sweepstakes for $1000 should take the Talk To Applebee’s gust survey online
- The survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete and all the survey answers will be collected by the Service Management Group
When the customer has completed the Talk To Applebee’s customer survey they will have the chance to enter a prize drawing where they could take home a check for $1000 or $100 (44 $100 prizes will be awarded while 10 $1000 prizes will be given away to lucky Applebee’s customers).
What is needed to take the Talk To Applebee’s Guest Survey?
- 9 digit serial number
- Date/time of purchase
- Applebee’s check number
- Name of the waiter/waitress
All of the above information can be found on the Applebee’s receipt and to be eligible for the survey sweepstakes the customer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US.
Talk To Applebee’s Sweepstakes Notes
- Both weekly and monthly prize draws will take place
- The weekly prize is a $100 check
- The monthly prize is a $1000 check
- The lucky winner will be expected to report the winnings to the IRS as required by Federal Law
- The sponsor of the promotion is listed as Applebee’s Services Inc, who are based at 450 N Grand BLVD, 7th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar was founded in 1980 by Bill and T.J. Palmer when they noticed a lack of family oriented restaurants on their area. The company was orginally called T.J Applebee’s RX for Edibles & Elixirs and was based in Decatur, GA.
Today this popular casual dining mainstream American restaurant has more than 200 locations and around 30,000 employees. The firm specializes in an upbeat atmosphere with both a bar and dinning area. The must try dish when visiting an Applebee’s is their famous “Riblets”.