Talk To IHOP
- Provide feedback in relation to a visit to IHOP (which stands for the International House Of Pancakes)
- To provide feedback the customer will need the IHOP survey code along with the time of visit
Talk To IHOP is operated by the Service Management Group and customers will only have 3 days to take the survey from the time of their visit. The IHOP Guest Survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and the survey code can be found on the bottom of the IHOP receipt (13 digits long).
Talk To IHOP Notes
- Internet connection is required unless taking the IHOP feedback survey via phone
- The toll-free survey phone number can be found on the IHOP receipt
- Customers who take the survey by phone still have only 3 days to make the call
- Customers can expect the Talk To IHOP survey to take about 5 minutes to complete
IHOP (aka International House of Pancakes)
- Glendale based pancake house
- Founded in 1958 by Jerry and Al Lapin, Jr.
- Subsidiary of DineEquity (99% of all IHOPS are franchises)
The International House Of Pancakes first location was based at 4301 Riverside Drive in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, California… the place was an instant success catering to people who had a love for pancakes. It is estimated by pancakes experts that IHOP has right around 1700 locations in the United States and Canada (the firm also opened up locations in the Middle East in 2013).
What are the better menu items at IHOP?
- Strawberry & Banana Cream Pie Pancakes (made with the best banana’s on the planet)
- Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Double-Dipped Brioche French Toast (a fairly new menu item but is a must for anyone who loves french toast)
- Blue Cheese & Bacon Sirloin (bacon and streak… yes plz)
- SIMPLE & FIT Two-Egg Breakfast (designed for someone who is on a diet)
A meal at IHOP won’t bust the wallet and a group of 4 people can eat their for about $50 (plus tip). Please note at this time IHOP does not offer any alcoholic beverages.