Take a short survey related to a chowing down on a bagel at Bruegger’s. To take the Tell Bruegger’s guest survey customers will need the store number from the Brugger’s customer receipt and Internet access. All results collected during the course of the survey will be sent to the general manager of the given Brugger’s store by the Service Management Group. At the end of the survey customers will be presented with a validation number. Please write this number down on the Brugger’s receipt in order to use it as a coupon on a future visit.
- Owned and operated by Threecaf Brands Canada, Inc
- Founded in Troy New York as a local home town bagel shop back in 1983
- Operates more than 280 bakeries in 26 states to include District of Columbia and Canada (no plans to expand into Mexico are imminent contrary to rumors)
- Only offers breakfast and lunch (the store is not open during dinner hours)
Brugger’s specializes in the sales of bagels, breads, and coffee but also markets specialty drinks, hot soups, healthy and unhealthy salads, deli style sandwiches, and delicious wraps. The company prides themselves in serving New York-style bagels topped with real Vermont cream cheese. A visit to Brugger’s can cost as little as $3 or more than $7 depending on what the customer is looking for (a coffee with a bagel or a all out lunch with dessert).
Threecaf Brands Canada, Inc
- Headquartered at 7880 Keele St, Vaughan, ON L4K 4G7, Canada
- Operates Bruegger’s bakery-cafés, Timothy’s World Coffee, mmmuffins, and Michel’s Baguette
Bruegger’s does offer a ECLUB which will keep customers up to date with Fresh News from Bruegger’s as well as promotional coupons via email from time to time. The Brugger’s menu will show which bagels are gluten-free and which are seasonal and from selected markets.