Cici’s Pizza Customer Survey
- Take a short survey in regards to chowing down on some pizza from Cici’s
- TellCicis.com is available in English or Spanish and is operated by Market Force
- The survey should take about 5 minutes to complete
In order to take the TellCicis survey the customer will have to provide the location number in which the Cici’s visit took place, date of visit, and time of visit (all of this information can be found on the Cici’s pizza guest receipt). Customers will be asked a variety of questions in regards to the quality of the pizza, how friendly the employees were and how clean the Cici’s location of visit was. The customer will also be allowed to provide a few sentences in regards to how Cici’s can improve their business.
www.TellCicis.com Survey Notes
- All feedback will be used to increase the quality of service provided at Cici’s pizza
- All feedback will be collected by Market Force Information, Inc.
- Market Force will never sell the customer’s information to a third-party
- Texas-based Pizza Buffet
- Founded in 1985 by Joe Croce and Mike Cole in Plano, Texas, U.S.
- Besides pizza they also offer pasta and salads (pizza is the only good menu item however)
Cicis operates around 500 (give or take) franchised and corporately owned restaurants in 35 states. The firm is a private company which is headed by Darin Harris. From 2004 to 2009, CiCi’s Pizza has held third place in the pizza category for Restaurants & Institutions‘ “Consumers’ Choice in Chains” contest.
Some of the must try menu items at Cicis include the Hot Buffalo Wings, Garlic Cheese Bread, Meat Eater Pizza (this sucker is loaded with tons of meats… pepperoni, ham, beef and sausage!), Pepperoni and Jalapeno Pizza (a must try for heat seekers), and the ever famous Buffalo Chicken Pizza.