Tell Taco Time NW
Take a short survey related to a visit to Taco Time which is a popular Home-Style Mexican Food Restaurant. In return for the customers feedback Taco Time will reward them with a sweepstakes enter where they could win a free taco or a free lunch from Taco Time for a year. To start the Tell Taco Time NW survey customers will need to select the location in which the visit took place along with the date and time of visit. Taco Time customers will be asked if the purchase was in store, take out, or was made via drive thru.
Some examples of questions the Taco Time customers will be asked to complete include:
- “Based on my most recent visit, I would recommend this Taco Time to a friend or family member” they will be asked to rate that statement of a scale of 0 to 10 with 0 being not at all likely and 10 being very likely
- “The Taco Time I visited was warm, clean and inviting” the customers will rate this question on a 1 to 5 scale (NA is also provided in case the Taco Time customer did not go into the location)
Once all the Tell Taco Time NW survey questions have been completed the customer will need to provide their name, email address, and a phone number they can be reached at during the day in order to enter the Free Taco sweepstakes. Customers will also have the option to opt into promotional news from Taco Time by email (this is not required to enter the FREE TACO sweepstakes).
- Bills themselves as a upscale quick service Mexican restaurant chain
- Founded in 1959 in the state of Oregon
- Has more than 300 locations (to include the United States, Canada, Curacao/Netherlands Antilles, and Kuwait)
Taco Time was founded by University of Oregon Alum Ron Fraedrick on 13th Avenue and High Street (GO DUCKS). Must try menu items when visiting a Taco Time include the standard crisp taco or the bacon quesdillas.