Tijuana Taco Bout It
- Take a super short survey in regards to a Tijuana Flats visit
- the Tijuana Taco ‘Bout It customer survey by Tijuana Flats! will help them provide better service to customers (and better Taco’s based on feedback)
- Customers will need the survey code from the Tijuana Flats customer receipt in order to begin
TijuanaTacoBoutIt.com is operated by InMoment and the customers feedback will ONYL be used to make Tijuana Flats a better place to chow don on some tacos at. Those who decide that they do not want to provide feedback to Tijuana Flats will most likely lose hours of sleep knowing they did not make their local taco joint a better place to visit. TijuanaTacoBoutIt.com requires the survey code from the customer receipt and Internet connection. The customer will encounter a variety of survey questions in regards to the quality of the taco’s, the friendliness of the employees, and the overall atmosphere of the Tijuana Flats location.
www.TijuanaTacoBoutIt.com Survey Notes
- Internet connection is required as this survey cannot be taken by phone or email
- Customers will need the Tijuana Flats receipt and about 5 to 10 minutes of free time
- All feedback will be used to make the Tijuana Flats location in question a better place to dine
- Those who tossed their Tijuana Flats receipt in the trash will have some dumpster diving to do if they wish to provide feedback via the Tijuana Taco Bout it survey
Best menu items at Tijuana Flats?
- Steak Dos Tacos (pick between hard corn, soft flour, or wheat tortilla shell)
- Chips and Salsa (this is a starter but almost eats like a meal for those on a diet)
- Any of the burrito bowls are to die for at Tijuana Flats (pro tip: ask for extra sour creme)
- Queso Nachos (the cheese really makes this dish)