- College students will earn cash back with every purchase with the Upromise credit card
- This offer is available to new card members only and is subject to credit approval (the applicant must have a good credit score)
The Upromise Mastercard is application only takes a few minutes to complete and most applicants should receive a decision in less than one minute. The card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware and the terms/agreements associated with the Upromise card will be governed by Delaware Law. When applying for the Upromise MasterCard applicants can elect to receive Paperless Statements (if they do they agree to not receive a paper statement by U.S. Mail and I agree to receive the Upromise credit card statement online only).
Upromise MasterCard Notes
- Comes with no annual fee and $0 fraud liability on unauthorized transactions
- Reward categories rotate through out the year and the card has the latest chip technology to protect against fraud
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Upromise MasterCard members will receive a 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to the members account within 45 days of account opening
- Assuming the applicant is approved their APR will be 14.24%, 20.24% or 23.24%, based on their credit worthiness
- No limit to the total cash back you can earn on eligible purchases
- Members will receive a free FICO credit score
What are the cash back terms on eligible purchases? Members will earn 5% cash back when shopping online and booking air tickets online via Upromise.com… members will also receive 5% cash back when dining out at eligible participating Upromise restaurants.
Members will earn 2% cash back on eligible in-store department store purchases and movie tickets. All other purchases will earn 1% cash back toward rewards.
Any questions about the Upromise MasterCard promotional offer can be directed to a credit card customer service agent at 800-587-7309.