US Bank ReliaCard Activate
- Activate or login in to a US Bank ReliaCard account online
- The activation process will take less than 3 minutes to complete and the card holder must have their 16 digit ReliaCard number on hand
The US Bank ReliaCard activate process also requires the customer to provide their name, address, phone number, and a valid email address at the time of activation. The ReliaCard is issued by US Bank National association with a license from Visa.
What is the ReliaCard?
- A reloadable, prepaid debit card issued by U.S. Bank (this is NOT a credit card and will not help or harm a credit score)
- Any questions about the ReliaCard can be directed to 855-282-6161 or see the toll-free number on the back of the card
- Once the US Bank ReliaCard has been activated the card holder can make purchases, pay bills, and make online, phone or mail-order purchases
- Cash back can be obtained using the card at hot spots like ATMs, banks or credit unions (fees may apply based on the cash back location)
- The card comes with the purchase protection given to Visa
Please note a mobile app is available via the App Store or Google Play stores by searching the term “U.S. Bank ReliaCard”. All ReliaCard holders are encouraged to sign up for FREE email or text alerts when funds have been deposited to an account or when the customers balance gets low.
Other ReliaCard Notes
- Comes with no annual fee
- When activating the ReliaCard members will have to create a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Once the card is received sign the back of it ASAP
Also some merchants (i.e. fancy restaurants or hotels) where tips are expected may authorize the ReliaCard transaction for an amount greater than the purchase to cover tips… please make sure the card has enough funds to cover this event.