Z Gallerie Listens
- Provide thoughts (i.e. customer feedback) related to a visit to the Z Gallerie
Customers who complete the Z Gallerie Listens survey in full will earn a sweepstakes entry for a $100 Z Gallerie gift card. The Z Gallerie Listens survey sweepstakes is powered by SharedInsight and customers will need the date/time of purchase, unique ID number, and the Z Gallerie store number in order to take the survey online. Please note the store number should be 2 digits long and the unique ID should be 8 digits long (both of which can be found on the customers receipt).
Questions customers will be asked during the Z Gallerie Listens survey?
- “Based on your overall experience, how likely would you be to recommend Z Gallerie to your friends, family members, and colleagues?” (which will be rated on a scale of 0 to 10)
- “Based on your latest Z Gallerie visit, how would you rate your experience?” (which will be rated as very poor to excellent)
- “Did you feel this location was properly staffed?” (YES OR NO)
Once the survey has been completed in full customers will be entered into a prize drawing for a $100.00 Z Gallerie gift card. In order to enter the drawing the customer will need to provide their name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Los Angeles based home, art and decorative retailer
- Has more than 50 stores in 21 states with plans for future expansion
- Specializes in traditional and contemporary designs
Z Gallierie is a private company which is owned and operated by Joe and Mike Zieden and Carole Malfatti who are all siblings. The retailer caters to medium to high net worth families and has been featured in many home furnishing magazines across the United States. The first Z Gallerie location was opened up all the way back in 1979 out of Sherman Oaks, California.
Z Gallerie can be reached by calling toll-free 800.908.6748.