Pre Paid Citi BioLife
Access and or manage a Citi Bio Life Account online with a username and password. Those who have not registered will need to do so with a valid email address. When starting the Citi BioLife registration process please have the card number on hand along with the customer name and contact information. The Citi Prepaid BioLife card is issued by Visa.
- Multi Billion dollar financial service firm
- Citigroup Inc. or simply called Citi
- Headquartered on the historic Park Avenue in New York City (399 Park Avenue, Manhattan, NY, 10022)
Citigroup is considered one of the “major players” in the financial game along with the likes of Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo. The firm has revenues topping 70 billion US Dollars and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol C. Citi makes most of their dough (aka profits) from credit cards, consumer/business banking and wealth management.
BioLife Plasma Services?
- Collects high-quality plasma to be used in life saving emergencies
- Operates in both United States and Austria
- Can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol BXLT
BioLife is dedicated to the collection of the highest quality plasma and every donor given exceptional service. The collected plasma is used in a number of life treating diseases to include contribution and given exceptional service hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, and random trauma (aka blow to the head). Please visit the BioLife Find a donation center web page to locate one in any given area.
Any general questions about BioLife Plasma can be directed to (224) 948-2000 or by mail at: BioLife Plasma Services Marketing One Baxter Parkway Deerfield, IL 60015.
Give Us A Steer
Take a short survey related to a purchase made at the legendary car parts retailer Halfords. The survey will take a only a few minutes of the consumers time and at the end the customer will be entered into a prize drawing. To take the survey online please have the following information from the Halfords customers receipt:
- Halfords store number
- Transaction number
- Till number (what ever that is)
- Amount of money spent (i.e. 32.67)
All of the above information can be found on the Halfords customer receipt just above the bar code. InMoment Inc. will collect all the date provided in the Give Us A Steer customer survey and under a licence from Halfords Limited.
Quick Survey Prize Notes
- Winners will receive a £100 Halfords gift card
- Winners will have 7 days the claim the prize
- All Halfords gift cards will be fulfilled within 8 weeks of the prize draw
- If the winner cannot be reached within 7 days the gift card will be forfeited without notice and an alternative winner will be drawn
- be forfeited without notice and an alternative winner will be drawn (nothing on a large-scale… most likely a quick photo and or promotional statement in regards to Halfords)
- The gift card drawing will take place on the third (3 rd) business day following the last day of the previous month
Who is Halfords?
Billed as thr United Kingdoms top cycling and motoring retailer. The company takes pride in selling the highest quality motoring product and offers free delivery when ordering online if the total purchase amount exceeds £30. Halfords does offer next day delivery for those in need of a part quickly for a reasonable price of £4.99. Online payments can be made using a UK, VISA, Mastercard, Paypal, Switch, Maestro account. All customer service inquires can be directed to a Halfords call agent at (+44) 0345 504 53 53.
Hotel Call Recording Settlement
Obtain more information about the McCabe, Simpson and Sarabia v. Six Continents Hotels, Inc. class action lawsuit which is case number 12-cv-04818-NC in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. The lawsuit contends that the defendants records and or monitored toll-free reservations and customer service lines without consent from the hotel guest using the lines. The lawsuit settlement agreed upon by Six Continents Hotels Inc. is listed as 11.7 millions dollars and a fairness hearing will be held on 2/6/16 to determine if the 11.7 million is adequate.
Who is defined as a class members in the Hotel Call Recording Settlement? The court has defined anyone who lived in or were located in California and called Priority Club Rewards, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites or Hotel Indigo on a toll-free number and spoke to a representative between March 1, 2011 and July 18, 2012 as a potential class member in the case.
Six Continents Hotels Call Recording Lawsuit Details
- Estimated class members payout based on the 11.7 million dollar settlement are $100 per class member
- All claim forms are due by December 14, 2015
- Attorney Eric A. Grover (from KELLER GROVER LLP) & Scot D. Bernstein will represent all class members who file claims while Edward D. Totino will represent Six Continents
- Questions about the lawsuit should not be directed to anyone working for Six Continents
- Please dial 1-888-972-6585 for any and all questions (to include a claim form request) related to the Six Continents Hotels Call Recording Lawsuit
Need to contact the settlement adminstrator by US Mail? Please write to: McCabe v. Six Continents Hotels Inc. Class Settlement, c/o Heffler Claims Group, Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 1040, Philadelphia, PA 19102-1040. Please note that the settlement payment to any individual claimant WILL NOT exceed $5000. The reason their is such a storm over the calls being recorded is due to the fact the many of the calls contained customers credit card information.
REI MasterCard Offers
Enroll to take advantage of the REI MasterCard Offer with the promotional code and the customers email address. Please note the REI promotional should be included in the mailing offer and the email address is optional but recommended for those who would like to special coupons and information in regards to their REI credit card.
Exclusive REI MasterCard Offer…
- Takes about 5 minutes to enroll
- Acceptance is not guaranteed
- A valid email address is not required to enroll in this credit card promotion
- The REI MasterCard is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated
For those who provide an email address but may want to opt out of promotional offers at a later date should visit reimastercard.com/email. This will allow the REI MasterCard account holder to opt out of any further promotions, coupons or information in regards to the CARD/REI.
REI (AKA Recreational Equipment Inc)
- Outdoor gear retailer based in Kent, Washington, U.S.
REI lives by the slogan “Get Outside Yourself” and markets to outdoor enthusiast between the ages of 16 and 45. The firm is in a growth phase and plans to open 4 to 6 new stores every year. REI revenues top 2 billion dollars and Net Income is around 30 million US Dollars.
Key people in the firm include…
- Jerry Stritzke, CEO
- Catherine Walker, Senior Vice President
- Michelle Clements, Senior Vice President
Lloyd and Mary Andersonare responsible for founding REI back in 1938 out of Seattle Washington. It took a while for the fREI to catch on with the mass public but caught on when they began to market themselves as the go to location for serious climbers, backpackers and mountaineering expeditions.
My Dollars Card
Sign in or Sign Up for the popular AAA Dollars program online which features 3% AAA Dollars for every $1 spent in a AAA branch (this is a must rewards program for frequent AAA customers). Any questions about the AAA Dollars Program can be directed to 1-877-903-8360.
My Dollars Card…
- On top of earning 3% AAA Dollars for every $1 spent in a AAA branch the program also allows the members to earn 2% AAA Dollars for every $1 spent on costly gasoline, grocery store purchases and pharmacy
- Members will ALSO earn 1% AAA Dollars for every $1 spent everywhere else (pretty standard across the reward program industry)
- There is not a maximum amount of rewards a AAA Dollars Visa credit card member can earn monthly
- Rewards can be redeemed 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- My Dollars Card rewards WILL EXPIRE but ONLY after 5 years from the date they are earned
- Earned AAA Dollars will show up on the members monthly AAA Dollars credit card billing statement
- The AAA Dollars CANNOT be combined with frequent-flyer programs or on other mileage cards
- To redeem AAA Dollars over the phone please dial 1-877-903-8360
What can the member receive as rewards? Popular rewards associated with the My Dollars Card include AAA vouchers or AAA Approved Auto Repair (AAR) Facility vouchers | Travel | Cash Money (in the form of a check or statement credit) | shopping gifts | gift certificates | or for those who are feeling generous… charitable contributions.
So for example a AAA Dollars Card members can redeem reward points for a Apple iMac with Retina 5K display, Beats by Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones or a Bose Companion 20 multimedia speaker system just to name a few. Popular brand names associated with the Visa AAA Dollars Program include Betty Crocker (ideal for the stay at home mom), Build-A-Bear, Cracker Barrel (get the pancakes with blueberries) and the Little Giant Ladder Systems.
Credit One Bank offers a simple 60 second application process online for those who received a mailing offer and have the Credit One approval code. The application will almost always result in the applicant being approved if they have the approval code while those who do not have the Credit One approval code can still apply but the approval is less certain.
- Those who already submitted an application can check the status through the CTJMNZ site
- First time applicants will need their SSN
- Those who have not received an offer from Credit One Bank can still apply
Credit One Bank
- Makes almost all net profits from issuing Credit Cards
- Founded in San Rafael, California but today is based in Las Vegas NV
- Credit One operates under a CEBA national bank charter (OCC Charter Number: 20291 or so were told)
- Owned and operated by the Sherman Financial Group, LLC
Credit One has about 2,000,0000 card holders and offers credit cards to consumers who are having trouble getting approved at other firms.
Credit One was actually founded under the strange name “First National Bank of Marin” in 1984. Back then the bank offered a wide variety of financial products but today has limited themselves to almost exclusively credit cards. FNBM obtained its CEBA status in March 2005 and subsequently changed its name to Credit One Bank, N.A. on February 1, 2006.
Other credit cards similar to the Credit One Bank Card? The First PREMIER Bank credit card is another popular card with the consumer having troubles getting approved else where but is not as popular as the Credit One card. The Capital One No Hassle card is ideal for most consumers but many applicants with sub prime credit will have a tough time getting approved.
JD Power Online Usebs 2015 allows a consumer to take a short survey related to a purchase of a new or leased automobile. The survey will take about
5 minutes (30 minutes… updated! thats one long survey but the $100,000 prize makes it worth it) to complete and the passcode from the receipt/offer is required.
JD Power Online Usebs 2015
- Must complete 100% of the survey in order to be eligible for the 100k grand prize sweepstakes
- This is a “pooled” survey meaning many other customers from other Auto sales are included in the sweepstakes
- The pool auto survey will run from 1/1/15 and 12/31/15 but may be extended at any point under the terms of the contract
- A lost of winners can be obtained anytime AFTER FEB 28 2016 by writing to 2015 Pooled Auto Study Sweepstakes Winner, c/o: Ventura Associates – Attn. DE, 60 East 42nd Street, Ste. 650, New York, NY 10165
- The smooth $100,000 will be delivered to the winner within 90 days of the drawing in a large briefcase or life size check
Questions about the survey can be directed to 1-888-JDPOWER or via email at JDPowerSurveys@jdpa.com. When submitting an email please provide the customers name and contact information along with the description of the survey and the issue in question.
Want to enter for free without leasing an auto? Please write to: 2015 Pooled Auto Study Sweepstakes Entries, P.O. Box 9308, Medford, NY 11763-9308. Include proper postage and a postcard with the contestants name, address, phone number and email address. The sponsor (aka J.D. Power and Associates) estimates the odds of winning the $100,000 prize to be 1:500,000 which seems a little of the low side based on the amount of people that will be entering.
- http://businesscenter.jdpower.com/OptOut (opt out of future offers by JD Powe)
Capital One No Hassle Miles
Access a Capital One account and check the states of reward miles online. The Capital One service requires a username/password for returning account holders while new customers will have to register for the service. Checking No Hassle Miles status PLUS deposit account, installment loan, line of credit, or auto loan account information will be available to all Capital One customers who register.
Online Banking With Capital One
- What type of account at Capital One can be managed online? Credit card accounts, small business lines of credit (aka loans) and small business credit card accounts
- Online accounts allow members to schedule up to 3 payments online
- Payments can be scheduled up to 90 days in advance
- All payments using the Capital One online account service can be verified by navigating to the transaction & details portion of the service
- All payments made prior to 8pm ET will be posted that day assuming it is a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday
- The availability of funds may be delayed at Capital One’s sole discretion to ensure payment funds are available (according the the Capital One FAQS page)
- Looking to remove an account associated with Capital One? Please select the “Manage Payment Accounts” page from the account home page
Any questions about Capital One No Hassle Miles can be directed to the helpful Rewards Center toll-free at 1-800-228-3001, Monday–Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and Saturday–Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET.
Capital One is one of the most respected financial institutions in the US and has more than 40,000 employees. The firm has a net income over 4 billion US Dollars and was founded by the fearsome twosome Richard Fairbank and Nigel Morris.
Oberweis Tell Us
Take a short survey in relation to a tasty visit to Oberweis Dairy. The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and is hosted by the Presto Mobile survey company. Customers will be asked to provide feedback in relation to the service, employees and the quality of the Oberwesi product that was purchased. Presto Mobile will gather all feedback and provide it to the general manager of the Oberweis Dairy store in question.
Example of questions asked during the Oberweis Tell Us Survey
- What best describes why you chose to visit Oberweis today? (i.e. word of mouth, fundraising event, others in the group made the decision)
- If you had any issues during your visit, were they resolved to your satisfaction?
- Would you like us to contact you about your recent experience?
- Claims to have the ‘Simply the Best’ milk and super-premium ice cream
- Founded in 1927
- More than 50 locations in the states of Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana and Virginia
- Specialize in milk and ice cream but also carry a variety of other diary related products
- Private firm
Peter J. Oberweis started a milk business way back in 1915 by selling wholesome milk to his neighbors. The little operation grew rapidly and by 1927 Mr. Oberweis had himself a nice little business of selling milk and called it Oberweis Diary. Today Oberweis is popular in major US Cities to include Chicago, St. Louis and Detroit. The firm refuses to dell diary products that have been treated with rBGH, recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone.
Some of the better products on the Oberweis menu include the Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Cake, Fresh Milk, Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Cake and the popular Ice Cream Sundae (all ice cream made at Oberweis uses a minimum of 18% Butterfat so you know its good).
Tell HCO Survey Coupon
- Allows customers to provide feedback in regards to a purchase at Hollister & Co. and in return the customer will receive a coupon for $10 off a $50 or more purchase
In order to take the Tell HCO survey the consumers will need the Hollister store number, register and transaction number along with the date of purchase. The store number will be 5 digits long, the register number will only be 3 digits long, and the transaction number will be only 3 digits as well.
Example of questions customers will encounter during the Tell HCO survey include:
- “Did an associate offer to assist you”
- “Did the store create a welcoming environment”
- “The store was easy to shop and include”
Tell HCO Survey Coupon Note
- The $10 off coupon must be used within 30 days of completing the survey
- Customers will need to write down the code associated with the survey coupon (or take a screen shot of it)
- The Tell HCO survey code number will be 16 digits long
- Customers can only use the $10 off coupon at a Hollister store within the United States or Canada
- The coupon cannot be used to purchase fragrances, cologne, body care products, or clearance products
- Customers must spend at least $50 in order to use the Tell HCO Survey coupon
- Cannot be combined with any other promotional coupons or rebates
- Cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold online
- Any questions about an individual store by email can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hollister Co. (also known as Hollister or HCo.)
- Ohio based fashion retailer
- Caters to fashionable 14–18 year olds
- Has around 570 locations
Hollister Co. is owned and operated by the Abercrombie & Fitch Co.. The firm has three flagship and one secondary flagship stores which are located in New York, SoHo in the United States Of America | London, Regent Street, in the United Kingdom | Munich, Färbergraben, which is located in Germany.