Take a short survey related to a chowing down on a bagel at Bruegger’s. To take the Tell Bruegger’s guest survey customers will need the store number from the Brugger’s customer receipt and Internet access. All results collected during the course of the survey will be sent to the general manager of the given Brugger’s store by the Service Management Group. At the end of the survey customers will be presented with a validation number. Please write this number down on the Brugger’s receipt in order to use it as a coupon on a future visit.
- Owned and operated by Threecaf Brands Canada, Inc
- Founded in Troy New York as a local home town bagel shop back in 1983
- Operates more than 280 bakeries in 26 states to include District of Columbia and Canada (no plans to expand into Mexico are imminent contrary to rumors)
- Only offers breakfast and lunch (the store is not open during dinner hours)
Brugger’s specializes in the sales of bagels, breads, and coffee but also markets specialty drinks, hot soups, healthy and unhealthy salads, deli style sandwiches, and delicious wraps. The company prides themselves in serving New York-style bagels topped with real Vermont cream cheese. A visit to Brugger’s can cost as little as $3 or more than $7 depending on what the customer is looking for (a coffee with a bagel or a all out lunch with dessert).
Threecaf Brands Canada, Inc
- Headquartered at 7880 Keele St, Vaughan, ON L4K 4G7, Canada
- Operates Bruegger’s bakery-cafés, Timothy’s World Coffee, mmmuffins, and Michel’s Baguette
Bruegger’s does offer a ECLUB which will keep customers up to date with Fresh News from Bruegger’s as well as promotional coupons via email from time to time. The Brugger’s menu will show which bagels are gluten-free and which are seasonal and from selected markets.
BCF Song Beverly Settlement
A class action lawsuit has been filed against the Burlington Coat Factory claiming the firm broker the law when they asked customers for their phone numbers when making a coat purchase (or any purchase at the store for that matter) with a credit card. Class members claim the California’s Song-Beverly Act was violated by Burlington as soon as they asked for the phone number of their customers. Please note the BCF Song Beverly Settlement ONLY APPLIES to customers who made purchases in the state of California. Burlington does not like the idea of settling but has agreed to pay over $29 million to settle the lawsuit and shut the class members up once and for all.
Burlington Coat Factory Lawsuit Notes
- Class members are defined as anyone who made a purchase at Burlington using a credit card in the state of California between the dates of Feb. 14, 2010 and Jan. 28, 2015 and were ask to provide their phone number
- Phone number request made related to a special order, delivery, cash advance or lay away, tailoring or alterations, installation, tax exempt transactions or gift registry, small business issue, or if the transaction was a return or exchange will NOT qualify for the lawsuit settlement
- All claims form are due no later than 1/20/16 and class members will receive a $10 cash or a $25 voucher
- The lawsuit is entitled Burlington Coat Factory Song-Beverly Cases, Case and is case number JCCP 4681
- STONEBARGER LAW APC AND PATTERSON LAW GROUP APC will represent all class members who stay in the lawsuit
The Superior Court for the State of California, County of Orange will conduct a fairness hearing which will take place on 2/26/2016 (class members are NOT required to attend in order to receive a Burlington $10 cash or a $25 voucher). Any questions about the lawsuit can be directed to a Burlington Class Action Settlement Claims Administrator by calling 1-888-820-1129.
GMC Dealership Survey
Take a survey related to a Chevy, GMC, Buick, or Cadillac dealership survey with a user ID and password. All information provided to the given dealerships will be used to succeed customers expectations in regards to future visits.
GMC Division of General Motors LLC,
- Detroit based multi billion dollar auto manufacturer
- Serves both the Middle East and North America
- Specializes in the sales of pickup and commercial trucks, buses, vans, military vehicles, and sport utility vehicles
- A divisions of General Motors Company
GMC was founded in 1908 by Mr. William C. Durant. Popular models produced by the firm today include the Yukon XL (SUV), Sierra (big boy truck), Canyon (another truck), and Savanna (a big fat juicy van).
Who is the General Motors Company?
- American multinational corporation
- Founded in 1908 in the town of Flint Michigan
- Has almost 400 manufacturing operation sites on six continents
GM manufactures and sells autos under the Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, and Buick names. The firm employs more than 200,000 people and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GM.
The General Motor Company corporate office can be found at 300 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48265 and reached by phone by calling 313-556-5000.
Major holders of GM stock include the likes of Vanguard, Slate Street, JP Morgan Chase & Company, Berkshire Hathaway, Inc, BlackRock, and Capital World Investors. GM competes with Ford, Daimler AG, and Toyota.
Copps is requesting all feedback (good or bad) in regards to a visit to Copps, Mariano’s, Metro Market, and Pick N Save. All feedback will be kept confidential and in return for the customers time they will be entered into drawing to win a $50 Roundy’s gift card. The Copps Experience survey is powered by the Service Management Group and the following information will be needed from the Coops receipt: date/time of visit, store number (which will be 4 digits long), lane number (which will be two digits long), and the Copps transaction number.
Copps Customer Survey Feedback Sweepstakes
- Only residents in the states of Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Indiana are allowed to take the survey/sweepstakes
- Drawings will occur monthly and no purchase is required to enter the $50 gift card sweepstakes
- Drawings will take place on or around the seventh day following the end of the previous month
- A total of 4 gift cards will be given away monthly for a total prize value of $400
The sponsor of the Copps Experience survey sweepstakes is listed as Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc. The odds of winning a gift card is unknown and will be based upon how many people enter the sweepstakes during any given month.
Who is Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc?
- Wisconsin based grocery store chain with more than 150 locations
- Operates under the ‘Pick ‘n Save’ (throughout Wisconsin), ‘Copps Food Center’ in northern Wisconsin and the Madison, ‘Metro Market’ in the city of Milwaukee and Madison, and ‘Mariano’s Fresh Market’ names
- Most locations come with a pharmacy
Roundy’s was founded by William E. Smith, Judson Roundy and Sidney Hauxhurs all the way back in 1872 when the three could not agree on a decent grocery store to shop at in the Milwaukee area. Today the firm is owned and operated by Willis Stein & Partners and has nearly 4 billion US Dollars in annual revenues.
Take a short survey related to a visit to a Arvest Bank branch. The survey can be taken online, by phone, or in person at a Arvest branch. A few example of questions that customers will be faced with during the course of the survey include “Were you greeted when you entered the building or drive up window?”, “Would you recommend Arvest Bank to your friends and family?”, and “Did the associate use your name during the transaction?”. All of these questions can be answered with a simple yes or no response. Arvest Bank customers will also have the chance to provide a brief statement in regards to their visit (optional) and have the bank contact them by phone if needed.
- Originally named The Bank of Bentonville
- Expanded in SIZE and numbers when First National Bank of Siloam Springs followed by McIlroy Bank & Trust were purchased
- Any general questions via US mail can be sent to: Arvest Bank PO Box 799 Lowell, AR 72745
Arvest offers a variety of credit cards to include the Visa Gold card, MasterCard Class card, and the popular Arvest Flex Rewards card. The Arvest Flex rewards card offers no sign up or membership fees and points can be redeemed for cash back, statement credits, or gift cards.
Any questions about the Arvest survey can be directed to a banking customer service agent at (866) 952-9523.
KFC Bermuda Survey
After showing down on some fried chicken from KFC be sure to take part in their customer survey with the information found on the KFC receipt. The survey will help improve customer service at KFC and is operated by the Service Management Group. All results will be delivered to the person in charge of the particular KFC location in which the visit occurred.
What is needed in order to take the KFC Bermuda Survey?
- KFC store number
- Date & time of visit
- Order number associated with the meal
The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and customers should be awarded a promotion item in the form of a coupon once it has been completed.
Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka KFC)
- Fried chicken fast food restaurant chain
- Founded in 1930 as the Sanders Court & Café out of North Corbin, Kentucky while the first franchise was not opened until a cool fall day in September of 1952 in Salt Lake City Utah
- Has more than 18,000 locations across the globe
The Kentucky Fried Chicken Corporate Office is headquartered at 1441 Gardiner Lane Louisville, Kentucky United States and any customer service questions about the company can be directed to 1 (800) 225-5532. KFC is second to only the mighty McDonald’s in terms of number of locations across the globe (KFC is extremely popular in China for some odd reason).
Must try menu items when chowing down at a KFC?
- Roasted Caesar Salad (over roasted chicken makes this dish a solid option)
- Chicken & Biscuit Bowl (great after a couple of beers)
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken (no explanation needed here)
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (some people claim these are the best Mashed Potatoes & Gravy on the planet)
- Double Down Sandwich
The average cost of a KFC visit for a family of four will generally be between $20 to $40 depending on the size of the family and the size of their appetites.
Pepsi Pass To Enter Code
Pepsi Pass is a promotion that is associated Facebook and automatically gives Pepsi Pass member points when they are with other friends who have the Pass app. To get the app simply text the users mobile member from the Pepsi Pass promotional page to begin.
Rewards are easy to acquire and can be redeemed for ultra cool rewards like live sporting events, cool music, and a variety of other social prizes.
- North Carolina based food, snack and beverage corporation
- Founded in 1898 by Donald Kendall and Herman Lay
- Revenues exceed 60 billion US dollars on a annual basis
Pepsi Co manufacturers popular products such as Pepsi soda (second to only the mighty Coca-Cola in the soda world), Lay’s Potato Chips, Cheetos, Diet Pepsi, and Gatorade (seen on just about every college football sideline every Saturday during the fall). Pepsi can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol PEP and operates 4 major divisions that include PepsiCo Americas Foods, PepsiCo Americas Beverages, PepsiCo Europe, and PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- www.pepsi.com/pass to enter code
Barclay Card US 1662
Apply for this popular rewards card which provides 2x cash back rewards on groceries, gas, and utility purchases. Cash back rewards are unlimited under the Barclay Card US 1662 offer and reward redemptions start at 1000 points. This credit card also uses state of the art chip card technology which protects against fraud so paying for purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad (i.e. foreign countries). In order to apply applicants must provide their last name and Personal ID Code.
Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard
- Members will earn 1X cash back rewards on all non groceries, gas, and utility purchases
- Rewards can be redeemed for cash back statement credits and gift cards
- Under the Barclay Card US 1662 promotion terms the members points will never expire as long as the account is in good standing (i.e. the member does not owe money)
- Membership also comes with a Complimentary FICO Credit Score and members will receive alerts when a credit score has changed
- Customers who fail to use the Barlcay Rewards MasterCard in any 3 month time frame will see their account fall into inactive
How are points awarded under the 1662 offer? According to the terms and conditions associated with the card offer… “Points are awarded at two (2) points per dollar ($1) in everyday spend categories (gas, grocery and utilities) as defined by merchant category codes and one (1) point per dollar ($1) for all other purchases“.
- British based banking firm
- Founded in 1690 according to British lore and is headquartered at the prestige Canary Wharf, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Majority of profits comes from Personal & Corporate banking
- The Barclays corporate office can be reached at 44 20 7116 1000
Barlcays can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticket symbol BCS and the London Stock Exchange under ticker symbol BARC. The firm is rivaled by The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc.
My FL Money
Check the status of a claim or start a claim recovery process with the Graham Group LLC who are specialist at asset recoveries. In order to start the process customers will need to complete and sign provided documentation when filing a claim and return it with a copy of a Valid Legible State or Federally Issued Identification.
My FL Money Asset Recovery Services
- Acceptable forms of ID when filing a claim include a driver license, Military ID, or any state issued ID
- Florida law states that each claimant must produce proof of their identity
- A Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Legal name change Paperwork will be required in cases of divorce
- Allow up to 90 days for a claim to be processed
- All owed money to a person is required to be put into a State in an Escrow Fund under Florida state law
- Companies that do not put unclaimed monies into a Escrow Fund are breaking the law and can face stiff fines and penalties
- All Florida companies are required to make a good faith effort to contact the person in which the money is owed
- Common names (i.e. John Jones) are the reason that legal ID’s are required when filing a asset recovery claim
- This asset recovery firm is owned and operated by Dale Graham who is a Florida Licensed Private Investigator
My Fl Money can be reached by dialing 888-533-8129 or 407-396-0712 or in the event of a fax please send it to 407-396-6535. The firm is based in Central Florida in Championsgate which is a high-end Golfing community for rich people (a million dollars net worth or more) and is located about 20 miles South West of Orlando. The firms corporate headquarters can be found at The Graham Group, LLC 8297 Championsgate Blvd # 501 Championsgate, FL 33896. The Graham Group are registered with the Secretary of State for Florida and accredited with the BBB.
Quantum Rewards Card
Fandango has teamed up with Visa Prepaid Cards (which are issued by MetaBank) to create the Fandango Loyalty program which rewards customers when they see a movie. To activate the Quantum Rewards Card the customer will need the card number, the CVS number, and the security code (which can be found on the back of the rewards card). The activation process will take less than 2 minutes to complete and the Fandango Rewards program is highly recommended for anyone who visit Fandango movie theaters more than once a week.
- Can be redeemed at any Fandango Box Office
- Accepted at 36,000 screens nationwide
- The promotional rewards can be printed from home or delivered via mobile
Any questions about the Quantum Rewards Card can be directed to the toll-free number of 866-343-0676. If for some reason a document needs to be faxed to Fandango please send it to 775-833-0909.
Fandango (ticket service)
- Sells movie tickets via phone and online to people in the United States
- Founded in the year 2000 and is headquartered in Hollywood (aka Los Angeles)
- The only major rival to the firm at this time is Movietickets.com
Fandango makes their profits by charging customers a premium to use its services, ranging from 75¢ to $2.50 which allows the movie goer to reserve a ticket and avoid a wait in line. The movie ticket will then be reserved and the customer can print the ticket at home or at a movie theater. Fandango is owned and operated by NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal is an US Based media and entertainment company founded in 1926 as the National Broadcasting Company, Inc with revenues in the billions of dollars. The firm is headquartered at Comcast Building 30 Rockefeller Plaza New York, New York 10112, United States and is a subsidiary of Comcast. Popular divisions of NBCUniversal include NBC News and the NBC Sports Group.