- Recent customers who made a purchase at Potters are encouraged to take a customer survey in regards to their visit
In return for the feedback Potters will reward one lucky winner with a Potters gift card valued at €250.00. The Potters Feedback survey is operated by MarketForce (who are headquartered at Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes, MK19 6DG) and the customer will need the location, date of visit, and time of visit to Potters to begin. Once the customer has provided the required information they will be asked a variety of questions to help improve the customer service at Potters.
Potters Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules and Notes
- Open to all legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older
- No purchase is required to enter the Potters Feedback sweepstakes and a purchase will not increase the contestants odds of winning the £250 voucher
- The promoter of the Potters Feedback sweepstakes is listed as Tragus Group Limited who are based at Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1BU
- Under no circumstances will there be a cash alternative and no replacements will be provided in the case of lost or stolen vouchers
- A contestant can enter the drawing no more than 10 times
- Winners will be contacted within 10 business day from the date of the voucher draw
To enter without purchase please write to: Tragus Group Customer Satisfaction Survey, C/O Market Force Information (Europe) Limited, Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes, MK19 6DG. Please include proper postage and make sure the contestants contact information is legible (i,e, full name, contact telephone number and UK residential address).
Potters is an old style English restaurant that is open everyday from 11pm until the close for dinner. Potters specializes in suculant meats, crisp bread (with butter), and fully stocked bars. Popular menu items include Fish Cakes on Baby Leaf salad with Spicy Mayo and Mushroom Risotto with Parmesan Shavings.
- Potters Inn Menu
- Provide helpful feedback to Fortunoff Backyard Store and earn a $100 coupon that can be used on any purchase of $500 or more
Please note the results of the FBYS survey will be used to help Fortunoff provide the best possible merchandise value and excellent service to its customers. All feedback provided during the course of the Fortunoff Backyard Store Guest Satisfaction Survey will be kept under lock and key (aka never sold to a third-party). In order to take the survey the customer will need the Fortunoff Sales Invoice or Credit Memo # and the sales type. All of the required information can be found on the Fortunoff Backyard Store receipt and the sales invoice number will be 7 digits long.
- Long Island based home, jewelry and furniture stores retailer
- Originally founded in 1922 by Max and Clara Fortunoff
- Fortunoff Backyard Stores selling Outdoor Living products and seasonal trim-a-tree are open in the tri-state area under a license to Furniture Concepts, a new company started by former Fortunoff executives who had responsibility for Outdoor Furniture
Any customer service questions for the Fortunoff Backyard Store can be directed to a customer care agent at 855-337-8785 or shoot them a quick email at email@example.com.
The Grand Survey
Please note the $1000 shopping spree can be used at any of the following retailers: Mathis Brothers Furniture, Factory Direct Furniture & Beds, Mathis Sleep Studio, Big Red Furniture Warehouse, La-Z-Boy, Drexel Heritage, Thomasville, Factory Direct Yukon, or Ashley HomeStore. The Grand Survey works with businesses in order to help improve their products and to take the Grand Survey online customers will need the order number along with the phone number associated with the purchase.
Grand Survey $1000 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes Rules and Notes
- No purchase is required to enter and Limit one (1) entry per person per month during the Grand Survey Contest
- Must be a legal US resident and 18 years of age or older
- employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of Mathis Brothers Furniture (the “Promoter”), and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, employees and agents, its advertising and promotional agencies, or Factory Direct Furniture & Beds, Mathis Sleep Studio, Big Red Furniture Warehouse, La-Z-Boy, Drexel Heritage, Thomasville, Factory Direct Yukon or Ashley HomeStore are NOT allowed to enter
- All entries must be in by 5:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on the last day of the month
- Only residents in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Mexico, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington are allowed to participate in the Grand Survey $1000 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
Lucky winners will have 7 days to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected.
- OFFICIAL RULES MATHIS BROTHERS FURNITURE THEGRANDSURVEY.COM GIVEAWAY
Z Gallerie Listens
- Provide thoughts (i.e. customer feedback) related to a visit to the Z Gallerie
Customers who complete the Z Gallerie Listens survey in full will earn a sweepstakes entry for a $100 Z Gallerie gift card. The Z Gallerie Listens survey sweepstakes is powered by SharedInsight and customers will need the date/time of purchase, unique ID number, and the Z Gallerie store number in order to take the survey online. Please note the store number should be 2 digits long and the unique ID should be 8 digits long (both of which can be found on the customers receipt).
Questions customers will be asked during the Z Gallerie Listens survey?
- “Based on your overall experience, how likely would you be to recommend Z Gallerie to your friends, family members, and colleagues?” (which will be rated on a scale of 0 to 10)
- “Based on your latest Z Gallerie visit, how would you rate your experience?” (which will be rated as very poor to excellent)
- “Did you feel this location was properly staffed?” (YES OR NO)
Once the survey has been completed in full customers will be entered into a prize drawing for a $100.00 Z Gallerie gift card. In order to enter the drawing the customer will need to provide their name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Los Angeles based home, art and decorative retailer
- Has more than 50 stores in 21 states with plans for future expansion
- Specializes in traditional and contemporary designs
Z Gallierie is a private company which is owned and operated by Joe and Mike Zieden and Carole Malfatti who are all siblings. The retailer caters to medium to high net worth families and has been featured in many home furnishing magazines across the United States. The first Z Gallerie location was opened up all the way back in 1979 out of Sherman Oaks, California.
Z Gallerie can be reached by calling toll-free 800.908.6748.
- Win $1000 in the Shoppers Home Health Care Survey Sweepstakes by answering a few short questions
To start this super cool survey Shoppers Home Health Care customers will need the store number and transaction number from the customer receipt. Once the survey has been completed contestants will receive 10 chances to win a $1000 daily prize or other great prizes valued at $1500.
“For complete rules, eligibility, Sweepstakes period and PREVIOUS WINNERS, please click on the appropriate links below. No purchase/survey required to enter. Sweepstakes sponsored by Empathica Inc. across multiple international clients. Skill testing question may be required by jurisdiction. Void where prohibited. The Empathica sweepstakes excludes residents of Quebec.” – http://www.tellshhc.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1
Who in the world is Shoppers Home Health Care?
- Canada based health care retailer
- Founded by Toronto pharmacist, Murray Koffler in 1962
- The very first SHHC arrived on the scene in Toronto, Ontario
- Private label brands sold by SHHC include QUO (introduced in 1999), Life Brand (created in 1962), and Sanis (which is a generic drug products designed to increase dispensing efficiency, reduce the probability of medication errors to enhance patient safety)
Shoppers Home Health Care is based on the foundation of providing customers with exceptional service, value and trust (in hopes to keep them coming back which many do). The company also goes under the name Shoppers Drug Mart and is considered one of Canada’s leading drug store retailer.
Shoppers Drug Mart
- Owned and operated by Loblaw Companies (see more about this food retailer below)
- Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Has more than 1200 locations
Loblaw Companies Limited is a food and pharmacy company headed by Mr. Galen G. Weston B.A.. The firm operates in both the United States and Canada although a good majority of their sales are from Canada locations. Loblaw is the parent company to a variety of retailers who sell and market items such as grocery, pharmacy, health and beauty, apparel, general merchandise, banking, and wireless mobile products.
Thrifty Rental Survey
- Thrifty Car Rental are asking customers for candid and real feedback in relation to renting a car
Thrifty is attempting to improve their customer service and overall profits through this survey and all answers will be kept confidential. To start the Thrifty Rental Survey customers will need the 3-9 digit rental record number which can be located on the top of the Thrifty receipt. The survey is powered by InMoment Inc, who are based at 310 East 4500 South, Suite 450 Salt Lake City, UT 84107 (in the US) or 2121 Argentia Road, Suite 200 Mississauga, ON L5N 2X4 (in Canada).
Popular cars offered by Thrifty include
- Chevrolet Spark
- Ford Focus (one of the most common rental Thrifty offers)
- Toyota Corrolla
- Ford Mustang (very popular, customers are asked to call ahead)
- Ford Escape
- Chevrolet Suburban
- Jeep Wrangler (again this rental is on a limited basis and will not be available at all Thrifty locations)
Looking to contact the Thrifty Car Rental customer service team? Please do so by mail at: Thrifty Car Rental, Inc. Attn: Customer Service 2W2, P.O. Box 33167, Tulsa, OK 74153-1167, United States or simply call toll-free 1-800-334-1705. For rental customers who have direct questions about making a reservation with Thrifty please dial -800-THRIFTY (847-4389).
Thrifty Car Rental operates in United States to Canada, Europe, and Latin America. Most of the vehicles have low miles and are in decent condition. Check out car rental deals from Thrifty before making a reservation to possible save a few dollars.
- Provide candid feedback in regards to a Esso Service Stations visit
In return for the feedback the customer will be entered into a sweepstakes where they could win a IPad Mini 16GB (please note a purchase is not required to enter the Esso Listens IPad mini sweepstakes). To start the Esso Service Station survey the customer will have to confirm they are 18 years of age or older and then provide the service station number which can be found on the Esso Listens survey invitation card along with the date of purchase (the service station number will be 6 digits long).
Esso Listens Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules and Notes
- Must be a legal resident of England, Scotland or Wales. in order to participate and 18 years of age or older
- Employees of Ipsos MORI, its subsidiaries and affiliates and suppliers or their immediate family are not permitted to complete the Customer Feedback Survey, and so cannot enter this prize draw
- The lucky Esso Listens winner will take home a IPad Mini 16GB and the prize cannot be redeemed for cash (winners looking to get cash for the IPad Mini 16GB should just put it up on eBay once they take possession)
- The Ipsos MORI project team will run the survey sweepstakes and all drawings will take place 5 business days after the last day of the previous month
- Winners of the IPad Mini will be notified by Ipsos MORI within 14 business days via email and or phone
- The sweepstakes is promoted by Ipsos MORI who are headquartered at 3 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1Y
- Winners will have 28 days to claim the prize or an alternative will be selected
To enter the Esso Listens survey sweepstakes without purchase please write to: Ogbodo, 79-81 Borough Road, London, SE1 1FY… please include the contestants name, address, and telephone number.
- Esso Service Stations Direct Customer Feedback Survey
- Take a brief survey related to making a purchase at Princess Auto
The Pal Cares survey requires the following information from the Princess Auto customer receipt: date/time of visit, total amount spent having Princess Auto fix up the auto, the transaction code associated with the purchase (which will be 4 digits long and can be found at the bottom of the Princess Auto receipt), and the PAL store number (which will be 3 digits long). Once the customer has completed the Pal Cares survey they will be entered into a sweepstakes where they could take home a smooth $1000 or weekly prizes valued at $1500.
Princess Auto Survey Sweepstakes Notes and Rules
- No purchase is required to enter
- The Pal Cares survey sweepstakes is sponsored by Empathica, Inc. across multiple international clients
- The Empathica sweepstakes excludes residents of Quebec
- Winners will have to pay taxes on the winnings were required by law
Princess Auto Ltd. (PAL)
- Winnipeg based farm, industrial, and garage retail chain
- Founded under the name Princess Auto Wrecking in 1933
- Markets products under the “Powerfist” and “pro.point” brands
Princess Auto has around 40 stores, 1700 employees, and lives by the slogan “A Unique World of Equipment, Tools and More”. The company actually started as a simple shop that dismantled used cars and sold the left over parts to garages. Princess Auto reallt took off once Larry and Bob Tallman took the company over from there father and expanded into Edmonton, Alberta.
Popular brands sold by Princess Auto include ACDelco, Jet Blue Ice Fighter, Shop Iron, Little Trees, Ingersoll Rand, MudWolf, and Ludell.
The Princess Auto home office is based at 475 Panet Road Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada R3C 2W7 and customers can reach them by phone by calling 1-800-665-8685 or via fax at 1-800-265-4212. Customers looking to contact PAL by email can dial it up to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take an extra short survey related to a purchase at Schlotzsky’s
The Bun Buzz survey is operated by the InMoment survey company with authorization from Schlotzsky’s. All survey questions will help improve the service at the customers local Schlotzsky’s deli. Customers will be asked to rate the friendliness of the Schlotzsky’s employees, how fast the food was served, the quality of the food, and the cleanliness of the Schlotzsky’s restaurant (all will be rated on a 1 to 5 scale with 5 being “lotz better” the best and 1 being “poor” the worse. The Bun Buzz survey will also specifically ask the customer if they purchased any one of the following Schlotsky’s menu items:
- Ham Dunk Pretzel Roll
- Big Cheese Pretzel Roll
- The Hogfather ” “
- The Beef Chief ” “
Once all the survey questions have been completed the customer will see a 5 digit validation code. Please write this code down on the customer receipt and present it on a future visit to Schlotzsky’s. Please note the customer will only have 2 weeks (aka 14 days) to use the Bun Buzz coupon and the coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
Looking for more Schlotzsky’s coupons? Simply sign up for the Schlotzsky’s Lotz4me reward program and earn a free small sandwich with the purchase of chips and a drink. The Lotz4me reward program is ideal for customers who visit Schlotzsky’s at least a few times a month as they will earn a $7 off coupon after only 7 visits.
- Atlanta-based sandwich restaurant
- Founded in 1971
- Has more than 350 locations across the globe
Schlotzsky’s is based at 200 Glenridge Point Pkwy, Suite 200 and is a private company. Schlotsky’s was founded by Don and Dolores Dissman as an easy going one sandwich meat shop that sold what was then called “the original”. The company grew at a rapid pace and now has not only sandwiches but pizzas, salads, wraps, and a variety of pastas.
- Enter to win a £250 HomeSense Gift Card by taking a short survey in regards to a shopping experience at HomeSense
To take the HomeSense Cares survey the customer will need the HomeSense store number, register number, and the transaction # all of which can be found on the customer receipt. On top of the £250 HomeSense Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes the customer will also be entered into a daily sweepstakes drawing where they could win £1,000.
HomeSense Cares Survey Sweeps Notes
- Sweepstakes sponsored by Empathica are offered by the Sponsor across multiple international clients
- Internet access is required to take the HomeSense customer survey as a phone number is not provided
- InMoment has been hired by HomeSense to operate the survey and collect the data
- Discount furniture retailer
- Locations in both the United Kingdom and Canada
- Owned and operated by the TJX Companies
HomeSense was founded in 2001 and has more than 100 location that cater to the thrifty middle class in the United Kingdom. The firm offers low-priced bedding, furniture, and housewares products that have minor defects or are part of discontinued lines (this keeps the prices down). HomeSense claims that consumers can save up to 60% when shopping at their locations vs other furniture stores.
Popular furniture at HomeSense?
- Boxes and baskets
- Gingham blankets
- Copper pots, stoneware and casserole dishes
- Duck-down duvet covers
- Decorative garden accessories such as majestic lanterns and planted pots
The HomeSense corporate office can be found at TK Maxx and HomeSense 50 Clarendon Road Watford WD17 1TX and reached by calling +44 (0)1923 473561 (09.00 – 19.00 Monday to Friday OR 09.00 – 17.00 Saturday). Please email email@example.com for any customer service questions and allow up to 48 hours for a response.
HomeSense allows returns up to 28 days from the date of purchase and receipt is needed to receive a full cash refund. Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from the HomeSense return policy and any questions about this policy can be directed the customer service team.