Macy’s Product Review Sweeps
- Enter to win a nice little $1000 Macy’s gift card via the Macy’s product review promotion which will run from December 10, 2015 until March 3, 2016
No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes and contestants MUST 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (Macy’s employees and immediate family members are banned from enter the Product Review Sweeps). By entering online without making a purchase from Macy’s the customer consents to receive marketing SMS/MMS messages generated by an automated dialer from Macy’s at the mobile number the contestant provides at the time of entry.
Macy’s Product Review Sweeps Rules and Notes
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and the sponsor (aka Macy’s) will determine timeliness of entries in its sole discretion
- Entering online will require the contestant to provide their name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and date of birth
- Odds of winning the $1,000 Macy’s Gift Card will be based in how many people enter the promotion
- The Winner will be notified by email and or mail and will have only 7 days to claim the prize (aka $1,000 Macy’s Gift Card)
- The sponsor of this contest is listed as Macys.com, Inc., who are headquartered at 1440 Broadway, New York, NY 10018.
A list of the official rules associated with the Macy’s product review promotion can be obtained by writing to: Customer Product Review Sweepstakes, WINNER or OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o 1440 Broadway, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
Metro Market Experience
- Earn a sweepstakes entry to win a $50 Metro Market gift card in return for providing feedback in relation to a purchase/visit
The Metro Market Experience survey will require the customer to have the date/time of visit, 4 digit Metro Market store number, the last 2 digits of the lane number in which the Metro Market purchase was made, and the 4 digit transaction number. The Service Management Group will be responsible for all information collected during the course of the survey and will report the results to Metro Market.
Metro Market Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules and Notes
- Only residents living in the state Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin are allowed to enter the sweepstakes
- The drawings will take place around the 7th of each month all will include all contestants from the prior month
- The $50 Metro Market gift card cannot be redeemed for cash
- The Service Management Group will attempt to contact the winner for 7 days straight
- If the winner cannot be reached a new winner will be selected
- A total of 4 gift cards will be given away per month during the Metro Market Experience sweepstakes for a total monthly prize pool of $200 (4 $50 gift cards)
- Contestants are only allowed to win 1 gift card per month
Metro Market is owned and operated by Roundy’s who are a grocery retail chain.
- Founded in 1872
- Has around 160 stores under the names ‘Pick ‘n Save’, ‘Copps Food Center, ‘Metro Market’ and ‘Mariano’s Fresh Market’
- The life blood of the company is based around their two huge distribution centers which are located in Mazomanie and Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Roundy’s has around 20,000 employees and has annual revenues around 4 billion US Dollars. The Roundy’s corporate office is based at 875 East Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53202 and can be reached by calling (414) 231-5000.
- Metro Market Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- Take a short survey after making a purchase at one of the most popular Western Store retailers in the United States
In order to take the Tell Sheplers survey customers will need the store number (i.e. #4 Greenwood Village) in which the visit took place (providing the Sheplers transaction number is optional). Customers will be given the chance to have a Sheplers Western Store manager contact them and will be required to answer a few questions such as “In total, how satisfied are you with the customer service you received?” and “Please rate how satisfied you are with how the associates engaged you (greeted, offered assistance, and thanked you for choosing Sheplers)?” both of which will be rated on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being bad and 10 being good. At the end of the Tell Sheplers survey the customer will be entered into a sweepstakes where they could win a sweet $250 shopping spree.
$250 Sheplers Survey Sweepstakes Notes and Facts
- In order to enter the sweepstakes the customer will need to provide their name, address, email address, and phone number
- The $250 in Sheplers Gift Cards can only be used when making a purchase at Sheplers AND CANNOT be redeemed for cash
- $250 Sheplers gift cards are not redeemable/exchangeable
- Winners will be sent a W9 form for tax purposes (Uncle Sam will always want their share)
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to include Alaska and Hawaii
- Winners will be notified on or around the 14th day of the month via email or telephone and will have only 3 days to respond
No purchase is required in order to enter the Tell Sheplers survey sweepstakes and contestants can enter without purchase by calling 1-855-312-3233. Contestants are limited to one entry per sweepstakes period regardless of how much money they spend at this popular Western Store.
- Customers can provide candid opinions and thought in regards to the service received when shopping at Marciano
The Marciano Customer Survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and the customer will need the following from the Marciano store receipt:
- Date of purchase
- Marciano store number
- Transaction number associated with the purchase (this number will be 5 digits long)
- Register number (i.e. 5… please note the customer will not need the name of the Marciano cashier)
- Age of the person taking the survey
All feedback related to the questions will be used to measure customer satisfaction, and will otherwise be kept confidential and NOT sold to any third parties for a profit.
- High end fashion retailer that is owned and operated by Guess Inc
- Marciano is based in Los Angeles
- Almost all store locations can be found within a mall
Marciano store specializes in the sales of shirts, sweaters, skirts and dresses, jeans, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Any questions about a purchase made at Marciano can be directed to 1-866-44-MARCIANO (1-866-446-2724) between the times of 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday) OR 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday (closed on Sunday and all times are in Pacific). Marciano is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years day (like almost all other US-based companies besides a few like Walgreen).
Making a return a Marciano?
- Customers only have 14 days to make a return from the date of purchase
- Refunds for merchandise returned within the eligible time period will be credited in the same form as the original payment method except for purchases made with a GUESS gift card.
- Marciano.com/Returns will provide more details in regards to making a return
- Please allow up to 8 business day for the return to be processed
Although returns by mail are perfectly fine the most simple way to make a return is to visit a Marciano store in person,
- Earn a $10 off coupon to WSS in return for taking a short survey
In order to take the survey customers will need to provide the city in which the visit took place, location, date of visit, and the WSS Listens survey ticket number which can be found on the customer receipt. Assuming the customer complete the survey in full they will receive a $10 off coupon which can be used on any future visit to WSS.
Warehouse Shoe Sale (branded as WSS for short)
- LA based retail shoe store
- Incorporated in 1984 with around 70 locations
- Owned and operated by Eurostar, Inc
WSS caters to the urban and Latino communities in the Los Angeles CA area and focus on marketing to families. The company was founded by Eric Alon when he saw there was a lack of shoe stores in the greater Los Angeles area that specifically catered to Latino families. WSS does have a limited clothing selection bu the majority of their sales comes from footwear.
Popular brands sold at WSS?
- Dr. Martens
- Phat Farm
- Madden Girl
WSS does offer a rewards program that is a must for families who shop at the Warehouse Shoe Sale more than a few times per year. WSS Reward members will earn 1 point for every $1 spent on any eligible product purchase. When making a purchase please be sure to have the WSS Reward Member number on hand or the sales associate will not be able to credit the purchase the WSS customers account. Points can be redeemed for money-saving coupons that can be used on future visits to WSS. WSS Reward Points cannot be transferred and MUST be used within one year from the date they are earned… so for example if the WSS rewards customer earns 100 points on 12/1/15 they will have until 12/1/16 to use the reward points.
Dollar Rental Survey
- Improve the Dollar Rental shopping experience by taking part in a customer survey online
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and customers can rest easy knowing they helped improve the customer service at their local Dollar Rental. In order to take the Dollar Rental survey customers will need the 3-9 digit Rental Record number from the customer receipt along with Internet access. The InMoment survey company will be held responsible for collecting all date associated with the Dollar Rental Experience Survey and all survey answers will be held in private.
Dollar Rent A Car
- Ultra cheap car rental service
- Uses a hand-held computerized check-in system which allows them to get cars in and out super quick
- Please provide at least 48-hour notice when renting an auto at Dollar Rental
From the Dollar Rental A Car site: “Our attention to customer service and our fleet of fine quality rental cars and car hire products, is complemented by our strong line-up of business travel and vacation planning services available at most Dollar Rent A Car locations.” – About Dollar Rent A Car.
Any questions about Dollar Rent A Car can be directed to toll-free 1-800-800-5252 or customers can write to the Dollar Rental corporate office at Dollar Rent A Car, Inc. Attn: Customer Service 2W2, P.O. Box 33167, Tulsa, OK 74153-1167, United States.
- Customer can provide valuable feedback in relation to their purchase at Navarro Discount Pharmacy with the “Survey ID”
Please note the survey ID will be a 17-digit number that can be located on the Navarro customer receipt. The Navarro Survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and is available in both English and Spanish. When entering the survey ID number be sure enter the number all as one and do not imput any dashes or spaces please. The Navarro Discount Pharmacy Survey is powered by Toluna CEM and all feedback will be held private.
Navarro Discount Pharmacies, Inc. (simply known as Navarro)
- A Florida based discount pharmacy
- Owned and operated by CVS Health
- Most locations can be found in the counties of Miami-Dade and Broward
- The company was originally founded by José “the kid” Navarro, Sr. in Havana, Cuba
- Offers a EPharmacy program where customers can refill prescriptions and print personal records online
Navarro is actually considered the most popular pharmacy in the glamorous South Beacg area owning a 17% market share which is higher than both Walgreens and CVS brands. Experts in the pharmacy industry also state that Navarro is tops in the industry in terms sales per store, sales per square foot, and prescriptions filled per store (the customer service is lackluster at many locations due to a tight budget and cost saving measures).
Any customer service questions for Navarro Pharmacy can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-NAVARRO (1-866-628-2776) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or business marketing related inquires can be emailed to Marketing@Navarro.com.
The Navarro discount ad can be found online and issues to the South Florida community via US mail. Please note ever since CVS took control of Navvaro all Navarro Savings Club members will be automatically enrolled onto Script Save, the CVS/pharmacy Health Savings Pass.
- Take a survey related to a purchase at Guess, Marciano, or the Guess Factory Outlet store
In order to take part in the Guess Feedback customer satisfaction survey consumers must provide the date of purchase, the Guess (or Marciano) store number, the transaction number associated with the Guess purchase, the register number, and the age of the customer taking the survey. The survey is powered by the Foresee survey company which was hired by Guess to track customer satisfaction and feedback in efforts to improve the quality of their service.
Guess Clothing (also known as simply GUESS or Guess?)
- LA based clothing retailer
- Caters to the affluent and upper crust of the United States who desire to be fashionable
- Main sales are cloths (i.e. jeans) but also markets high-end watches, jewelry and perfumes (watches can be found under the lines “Guess”, “Guess Steel”, and the “Guess Collection”)
Guess was founded by fashion lovers and brothers Paul and Maurice Marciano in the affluent Beverly Hills market. The firm has annual revenues around 1 billion US Dollars and a net income of 120 million. Guess has been known to higher some of the most beautiful women in the world to be a spokesperson for the firm to include the likes of Laetitia Casta, Claudia Schiffer, , Eva Herzigova, Valeria Mazza, Kate Upton, and Julia Lescova.
Guess’ Inc. can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GES and major holders of GES stock include BlackRock Fund Advisors, Schroder Investment Management Group, and Vanguard. The firm faces competition from other high-end American retailers such as Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Ralph Lauren, and the Banana Republic.
- Take a short customer survey related to a Starbucks purchases that was located inside a Albertsons grocery store
To take the Alb Starbucks Customer Satisfaction Survey the consumer will need the state in which the visit took place, the city within the state (i.e. Banning – 300 S Highlands Ave #7), and provide a valid email address. At the end of the survey the customer will be entered into a sweepstakes drawing where they could win a $100 ALBERTSONS Gift Card.
Albertsons Starbcuks Survey Sweepstakes notes and other ramblings
- Customers are only allowed to be eligible for the sweepstakes once every 15 days. regardless of how much Starbucks coffee they drink
- This survey will only take about five minutes to complete
- Customers will be asked to provide if the purchase was made via purchase to go (bought within the Starbucks location but did not stay to drink it there), within the Starbucks location, or through the drive thru
- The $100 ALBERTSONS Gift Card can only be used within a Albertsons store and cannot be redeemed for cash under any circumstances
- The AlbStarbucks survey sweepstakes are open to legal residents in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming
- Customers must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older in order to participate in the Albertsons Starbucks Survey Sweepstakes
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes and a purchase at Starbucks will not increase the contestants odds of winning
- Each week 10 $100 gift cards card will be given away to lucky Stabucks visitors
To enter this nifty little survey without make a costly purchase please write to: ALBERTSONS “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 188, Wayne, NJ 07474. Please include the contestants name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth on a 3×5 index card (please include the proper postage as well). Please note contestants using an envelope larger than a number 10 when entering via mail will be automatically disqualified from the Albertsons Starbucks Survey Sweepstakes.
- Rite Aid is providing a survey for their employees to take in regards to their employment at Rite Aid
All feedback will be kept confidential and anonymous so employees will not have to worry about their bosses at Rite Aid seeing the results. The Raengagement Survey is powered by the InMomnet survey company and is available in English or Spanish. The feedback survey is opened to the following positions at Rite Aid:
- FE Store Manager
- Floor Clerk
- Pharmacy Manager
- Pharmacist Wellness Ambassador
- Asset Protection Agent
To start the survey Rite Aid employees will need the 5 digit access code which is the Rite Aid Store or Distribution Center number. Please be sure to add 0’s before the Store or DC # to equal 5 digits. Examples of the 5 digit access code are as follows:
- Store Example: 00XXX or 0XXXX (The X’s are the store #)
- DC Example: 000XX (The X’s are the DC #)
- Pennsylvania, United States pharmacy
- Considered the largest pharmacy chain on the east coast
- Founded in 1962 under the name Thrift D Discount and did not named the Rite Aid corporation until 1968
Mr Alex Grass founded this popular east coast pharmacy in Scranton, Pennsylvania under the name Thrift D Discount which surprisingly at the time did not sell pharmacy products (the store mostly made their green backs from health and beauty aids marketed to women).
The Rite Aid corporate office is headquartered at Rite Aid Corporation 30 Hunter Lane Camp Hill, PA 17011 and can be reached by phone by calling 717-761-2633.
Although Rite Aid is number one on the east coast they are only the third largest pharmacy in the United States. Key competitors to the firm include heavy hitters such as Walgreen, Wal-Mart, and CVS.