My Balance Now
- Check the balance of a gift card online with the card number, expiration date (in MM/YY format), and the CVS number
- What is the CVS number? This is the three digit number that can be found on the back of the card
All of the My Balance Now cards are associated with Target and are as follows: the Target Visa Gift Card, Target MasterCard Gift Card or Target Visa Prepaid Card.
My Balance Now Notes
- When making a purchase with the card give the Card to the Target cashier and sign the receipt or push “credit” on the keypad
- Merchants are not able to see the balance of the card
- Target gift cards are available for purchase in the amount of $25, $50 $100, $200, and $400 (please note these gift cards to come with purchase fees… see more about fees below)
- If the card foes not hold enough money to make a purchase the customer will have the option to use a secondary form of payment such as cash, check, credit or debit card
- Target Visa gift cards can be used anywhere in the US that accepts Visa debit cards or PULSE
- The cards cannot be used at ATM’s
- Once the gift card balance has been used the customer should toss it in a trash can as the card cannot be reloaded
Purchase fees associated with a Target gift card?
Unfortunately yes a purchase fee is associated with a gift card from Target and the fees are as follows:
- $25 gift card = a $4 fee
- $50 = $5
- $100 = $6
- $200 = $6
- $400 = $6
All Target Visa Gift Cards and Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by The Bancorp Bank and MetaBank who are (member FDIC) and are pursuant to a license from Visa. Any questions in regards to the My Balance Now service can be directed to 1-800-698-4952 (please call this number immediately if a card is lost or stolen and no service fees will be applied for calling the toll-free Balance Now help line).
KPF Prepaid Check Balance
- Check a balance associated with a Kroger Prepaid 123 rewards debit card
- This is a prepaid Debit Card that allows Kroger customers to earn reward points toward groceries just for using the card (very similar to the Walgreen reward card program)
The KPF Prepaid reward program is free and is a debit card which means the card cannot hurt or harm a credit score and the customer will not have to have their credit score checked when making an application. When opening a KPF prepaid member account the applicant will need to provide their name, address, phone number, DOB, and SSN # or tax payer ID number (in some cases Kroger may ask to see a driver license).
Kroger Prepaid Notes
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain a KPF Prepaid Card
- Members are allowed to have two activate KPF debit cards at one time (but the account numbers on each card MUST be different)
- A bothersome monthly fee is associated with the Kroger prepaid rewards program (a list of fees can be found here)
- All cards are allowed to be personalized (for example a customer who loves cats may get a picture of a cat on their KPF card)
- Rush delivery of a Korger prepaid card is available but will cost $20
- Once the card has arrive the card holder MUST call the toll-free number on the sticker of the card before a purchase can be made
- The card can be used at an ATM to obtain cash or check a balance but this will usually be accompanied with a bothersome fee
Any questions about the KPF prepaid check balance process (or any questions in general) can be directed to a customer service agent at 866-265-8419. Please do not contact Kroger about the card as they will simply redirect the card holder to the number on the back of the KPF prepaid card.
- www.kpfprepaid.com check balance
My Prepaid Center Activate Card
- Activate a prepaid card online with the card number, expiration date, and security code
- The security code will be 3 digits long and can be found on the given Visa, MasterCard or Discover prepaid card
The My Prepaid Center Activate Card process should only take a few minutes to complete and customers who have a redemption code are allowed to redeem it online trough the activation process. If the customer happens to lose their prepaid card they can obtain a replacement at no cost (if the customer looses the card for a second time a replacement fee will be charged).
My Prepaid Center Notes
- All prepaid cards issued are in some way connected with a loyalty, award or promotion program
- Please allow a replacement prepaid card up to 10 days to arrive via first class mail
- Cardholders can view all transaction within a 30-day time frame online
- If a purchase is made with the card and the card is processed for more than its available value the purchase will be declined (the customer will not have the option to pay the remaining balance with another card, check, or cash either)
- All Discover gift cards associated with the activate prepaid card service are issued by MetaBank
Any questions about the My Prepaid center activate card process can be directed to the number listed on the back of the card or depending on the type of card see below:
- American Express: 888-900-2347
- Discover: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
- MasterCard: 888-371-2109
- Visa: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
In Canada, MasterCard prepaid cards are issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by MasterCard International while Visa customers using the prepaid cards are issued by Peoples Trust Company.
- My Prepaid Center frequently asked questions
- www.myprepaidcenter.com activate card
Voya Retirement Plans Enrollment
- Enroll online with the Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (VRIAC)
- Voya Financial customers can log on to access their retirement plan information, including viewing the current balance, changing allotment decisions, and more
- Online tools from Voya Financial like My Orange Money helps customers plan for retirement by showing estimated balances 5, 10, 20, and even 40 years in the future
Customers who have their retirement investment account through Voya Financial can access their retirement account conveniently online through the MyOrangeMoney portal.
My Orange Money has a number of tools to help plan for retirement, like an estimated balance tracker that shows the projected balance of a Voya retirement account any number of years out, and recommends investment moves based on an estimated retirement date.
- My Retirement Outlook lets Voya customers see what their current retirement efforts will result in
- An online budget builder through My Orange Money helps customers keep their account balances in check, making it easy to track money coming in and what’s being spent
- Voya Compare Me lets users see how their retirement stacks up against other Americans, letting them know if they need put it a little more effort towards retirement, or if current efforts and enough
- My Retirement Outlook from Voya lets customers figure out what they need to save today, and how it impacts their weekly paycheck
- Voya Financial was founded in 1991, and is an investment and retirement company that’s based in New York City
- Voya serves more than 13 million customers, and manages over $500 billion in assets
- Voya Financial is a publicly held company that has 6,500 employees.
Voya is known for their “Unsung Heroes Award,” which gives 100 educators a year a $2,000 grant to show thanks for innovative class room efforts. The Unsung Heroes program has give away nearly $5 million in grants from Voya.
The Voya Corporation also gained notoriety for being named one of the most ethical companies in the world by the Ethisphere Institute. Any questions about the Voya Retirement Plans enrollment process can be directed to 1-888-311-9487.
Serve Jackson Hewitt
- Apply for a personalized AMEX Serve card online
- Customers should receive their Federal Refund Up To 2 Days Faster With An American Express Serve Card
In order to start the Serve Jackson Hewitt credit card promotion application customers will have to provide their name (first and last) along with a valid email address. Since the American Express Serve Card is a debit card applicants will NOT have their credit rating checked during the screening process and applying will not hurt or harm their credit score. The cash refund service is operated by Ria and customer can pick up their cash refund at Walmart.
Serve Jackson Hewitt Card Notes
- The AMEX Serve card is a reloadable prepaid account/card that offers a way to manage money and get fast and reliable access to tax refunds
- Must be an US citizen in order to apply
- The card can be used to obtain cash at any Money Pass ATM (a charge of $2.50 will be placed when a non Money Pass ATM is used)
- Please allow up to 30 minutes for the charge to become activate after leaving the Jackson Hewitt tax office
- Members have the option to set up an online account which will provide them with exclusive Amex Offers and access to the Serve Card Mobile App
- The Serve card can be used anywhere the AMEX logo is found
The Serve card can be used at any US merchant when shopping in-store (i.e. Macy’s, Lowe’s), online (i.e. Amazon.com) or even by mail-order. Cardholders must be 18 years of age or older and the Serve card is issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.,.
Other services offered by Serve
- Cardholders can sign up to have their pay check deposited onto the Serve card (many times this will result in the employee receiving their paycheck 2 days ahead of time)
- Add money via cash, debit card, American Express Credit Card, and bank account
- Make online bill payments
Any questions about the American Express Serve Card can be directed to an AMEX call center representative at 855.431.6040 or via US mail at American Express Customer Relations, 02-04-40 4315 S 2700 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84184-0440.
Share Cheese Love
- Enter to win a brand spanking new Buddy 125 Scooter until February 29, 2016 (the grand prize will choose a $5,400.00 in lieu of the Scooter if desired)
- Other prizes associated with the Frigo Cheese Heads Share The Love Instant Win Sweepstakes include a Pair of Electra Cruiser Bikes & a Pair of Freezable Lunch Totes
The Share Cheese Love sweepstakes is sponsored by Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and is open to any legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Please note that Saputo Cheese USA Inc. employees and immediate family members are NOT allowed to enter the Frigo Cheese Heads Share The Love Instant Win promotion.
Share Cheese Love Notes
- Game play codes can be found on speciality marked Frigo Cheese Heads Wisconsin Snacking Cheese products
- One code can be entered per day per contestant
- No purchase is required to enter the Share Cheese Love sweepstakes
- Contestants can enter without purchase by obtaining a Complimentary Code
- Complimentary Codes require a valid email address and three (3) Complimentary Codes are allowed per day
- The grand prize scooter drawing will be held on 3/7/16 or around that date
The total value of all prizes associated with the Frigo Cheese Heads Share The Love Instant Win Sweepstakes is listed as $29,400.
A winners list can be obtained by writing to: “Frigo Cheese Heads Wisconsin Snacking Cheese Share The Love” Winners List, PO Box 3337, Grand Rapids MN 55745-3337.
Big Bang Weeknights
- Win a trip to the world’s premiere of Batman v Superman starring Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Amy Adams
- The sweepstakes will run from February 22, 2016 and March 4, 2016
In order to enter the Big Bang Weeknights promotion contestants must watch the Big Bang Theory every weeknight (during the promotional dates) and write down the Icon Of The Day code that is revealed on-screen during each episode. After the show has ended contestants will have to visit the Big Bang Weeknights promotional page and enter the code (a short registration process is required).
- Biggest Battle Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to enter
The lucky winner will receive a trip for 2 to the Big Apple (aka New York City) to attend the “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” premiere screening (this is a must enter contest for Superman and Batman fan boys).
NC DOT DMV
- Access the North Carolina DMV website to renew a driver’s license online, request a custom North Carolina license plate and more
- North Carolina’s DMV web site has an online vehicle tax estimation tool where drivers can plan for their annual taxes
With the North Carolina DMV website, customers can request a duplicate drivers license if theirs is lost or stolen, request a specialty license plate like the Charlotte 49ers, the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets, or dozens of other options. The NCDMV website can even be used to pay vehicle tax. Drivers can also request a copy of their driving record from the NC DMV.
NC DOT DMV Notes
- For teens getting their license for the first time, the NC DMV website is a resource with the North Carolina Drivers’ handbook, plus information on the North Carolina graduated license program, where drivers can begin driving at 15, and get their full license by 18 years old
- North Carolina drivers interested in getting a handicapped parking placard can start the application process online, but must have a note from a physician stating that a disability prevents mobility
- There is a limit of two handicap placards per person in North Carolina
- A $5 fee per placard will be assessed, and will be due at the time North Carolina accepts the application
North Carolina DMV:
The NC DMV falls under the umbrella of the North Carolina Department of Transportation, which was founded in 1979, and operates, builds, and repairs highways and bridges in North Carolina, along with other modes of transportation like ferries at North Carolina’s Outer Banks. Any questions in regards to the NC DMV Registration Services Online can be directed to:
- (919) 715-7000
P. O. Box 29620,Raleigh, NC 27626
North Carolina has a mission of providing motor vehicle services, encouraging safety on the highways, enforcing North Carolina’s driving laws, and maintaining driving records.
- College students will earn cash back with every purchase with the Upromise credit card
- This offer is available to new card members only and is subject to credit approval (the applicant must have a good credit score)
The Upromise Mastercard is application only takes a few minutes to complete and most applicants should receive a decision in less than one minute. The card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware and the terms/agreements associated with the Upromise card will be governed by Delaware Law. When applying for the Upromise MasterCard applicants can elect to receive Paperless Statements (if they do they agree to not receive a paper statement by U.S. Mail and I agree to receive the Upromise credit card statement online only).
Upromise MasterCard Notes
- Comes with no annual fee and $0 fraud liability on unauthorized transactions
- Reward categories rotate through out the year and the card has the latest chip technology to protect against fraud
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Upromise MasterCard members will receive a 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to the members account within 45 days of account opening
- Assuming the applicant is approved their APR will be 14.24%, 20.24% or 23.24%, based on their credit worthiness
- No limit to the total cash back you can earn on eligible purchases
- Members will receive a free FICO credit score
What are the cash back terms on eligible purchases? Members will earn 5% cash back when shopping online and booking air tickets online via Upromise.com… members will also receive 5% cash back when dining out at eligible participating Upromise restaurants.
Members will earn 2% cash back on eligible in-store department store purchases and movie tickets. All other purchases will earn 1% cash back toward rewards.
Any questions about the Upromise MasterCard promotional offer can be directed to a credit card customer service agent at 800-587-7309.
- Enter the Avocados From MexicoFanwich Sweepstakes which runs from February 15, 2016 and ends on March 30, 2016
- There will be a total of 6 entry periods with drawing dates occurring in 2/22, 2/29, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/31
The FANWICH promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older (for some reason people living in Mexico are not allowed to enter even though the Avocados in questions come from Mexico). Avocados From Mexico, Inc. is listed as the sponsor of the promotion and contestants are allowed to enter once per day during the lifetime of the sweepstakes period.
FANWICH Promotional Notes
- The grand prize will be drawn on April 4, 2016
- The grand prize will come in the form of a at-home fitness center awarded as a $10,000 check payable to the confirmed FANWICH Grand Prize Winner
- 6 people will win $500 gift cards
- Even if a contestants win the gift card they are still eligible for the FANWICH Grand Prize under the Avocados From MexicoFanwich Sweepstakes rules
- The total prize pool associated with the FANWICH promotion is $10,000
There are two contest administrators (which is odd for a promotion) and they are Promotion Fulfillment Center who are headquartered at 311-21st Street, Camanche, IA 52730…. they will be responsible for send out all prizes. The other admin is AugustineIdeas who are based at 532 Gibson Drive, Suite 250, Roseville, CA 95678.