All Star Card UK
- he All Star Card is the UK’s biggest fuel network card (over 7,600 sites nationwide are included)
- Discount Diesel is available with the All Star Card at more than 1,700 sites, and a 2 pence per litre discount is available on all other fuel
- All Star offers discounts beyond fuel as well, like up to 20% savings off servicing, maintenance and repair, discounted windscreen repair (done through National Windscreens), and savings on AA roadside assistance
The All Star card was designed to help companies save money on their fuel and to make managing vehicle fleets easier. Over 38,000 companies that have more than 1 million drivers use All Star fuel cards to get petrol from the largest network of fuel shops in the United Kingdom. All Star also helps companies save money with consolidated invoices and accurate online reporting that breaks down exactly how much each driver has spent.
Where can the All Star Fuel card be used?
Jet, Teesco, Texaco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Shell, BP, Murco, and ASDA are just a few of the petrol stops that work with the All Star Fuel card. A “Find An All Star Fuel Location” search tool is available online that lets customers find the closest stop to them that takes the All Star Fuel card.
To contact a representative about the UK All Star Fuel Card:
- 03331 221 460
- Allstar Business Solutions Ltd, PO Box 1463, Windmill Hill, Swindon, SN5 6PS
Company credit cards usually offer some sort of rewards program, but the All Star fuel card is easily the best option for businesses that have a lot of drivers, as those cards don’t offer the analytics, the card management tools, no need for receipts, and discount fuel prices available.
Safelink Phone Exchange
- To keep up with recent technology, Safe Link Wireless is phasing out their 2G cell coverage, so customers will need to migrate all of their photos and files from their old device to a new one
- Customers with 2G TracFone, SafeLink, Net10 and Straight Talk devices will start to have interruptions in their service, and will eventually stop working entirely as networks are upgraded
- Only Straight Talk customers who have eligible 2G devices will be able to use the web site, and customers will need to verify their 2G eligibility before any transfer begins
To begin the 2G migration process for Safe Link to transfer photos, text messages, and other files, Safe Link customers will need to log in with their phone number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number. Old 2G devices will stop working completely over time and will lose any network connectivity, so it’s important for customers to upgrade their devices as soon as they can.
Safelink Phone Exchange Service Notes
- Free to use
- A must for any customers using a Safelink phone
- Photos and files moved with the Safe Link Migration program will remain on their original device
More to Know About Safe Link
Safe Link Wireless is a cell phone company that provides a free phone and a few minutes each month for eligible low income families across the USA. It is funded through the Universal Service Fund, and is available to about 40% of America. When customers sign up for Safe Link Wireless, they do not get a choice of cell phone. Additional Safe Link minutes are available for purchase, and unused minutes do roll over from one month to the next.
- Right now, 4,000,000 subscribers have Safe Link cell phone plans
- Safe Link is well known for being a part of TracFone (like Straight Talk cell phones that are exclusive to Wal-Mart stores)
Any questions in regards to the Safelink Phone Exchane program can be directed to 1-866-667-6437.
- Win $500 worth of gift cards just for taking a survey (whats not to like here?)
- The M32 Opinion Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by The Golub Corporation
To take the M32 Opinion survey please have the Market 32 store number, date/time of visit, the customers 5 digit zip code, and the total amount spent at Market 32. All of the above information can be found on the Market 32 receipt and the store number can be found towards the top of the receipt in the middle (just under the Market 32 address). The M32 Opinion sweepstakes started on June 1st 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 30th 2017 (“this is known as the Promotional Period”).
M32 Opinion Survey Notes
- Entering the sweepstakes is optional
- No purchase is required in order to participate
- Employees of Price Chopper and Market 32 are not allowed to enter
- Lucky winners will have 10 days to claim their Market 32 gift card or if the gift card prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected
A list of winners can be requested by writing to: The Golub Corporation, “Customer Experience Survey Giveaway”, 461 Nott Street, Schenectady, NY 12308. Please note the Market 32 gift card prizes are subject to applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
Market 32 is part of the Price Chopper Supermarkets chain and is operated by the Golub Corporation (aka Neil and Jerry Golub). All Price Chopper markets are packed to the gills cheap frozen foods, average meat, sushi (not available at all locations), produce, and even high-end seafood (think Lobster and King Crab legs). Price Chopper employs more than 24,000 people and the corporate office is based at 461 Nott St, Schenectady, NY, 12308 United States.
- “Price Chopper / Market 32 Customer Experience Survey Giveaway” (The “Sweepstakes”) Official Rules
My Life USAA
- The United Services Automobile Association (also called USAA) offers banking, investing, and insurance services to people who served in the US military and their families.
- Customers who have an account with USAA can log on to USAA My Life to access their accounts instantly
- To register for USAA My Life, customers will need their client code that’s on their registration information letter
My Life from USAA is an online portal that gives USAA customers 24/7 access to all of their banking, insurance, and investing accounts, including seeing balances, making money transfers, and filing an insurance claim.
My Life USAA Notes
- Customers who have filed an insurance claim with USAA can log on to My Life to check the status of their claim
- USAA customers will need to register for an account to use the MyLife site, creating a new username and password
- Call (800)-210-USAA (8722)
- 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX 78288
When new customers sign up for USAA, they will receive a letter detailing how to access USAA My Life, but people who need more help setting up a MyLife account can call 1 (800)-210-USAA (8722) Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time (except federal holidays).
More information about USAA
USAA was founded in 1922 by a group of U.S. Army officers who couldn’t get auto insurance because companies saw them as “high risk.” Today, both past and present members of the American Armed Forces (officers and enlisted) and their immediate families can take advantage of USAA services.
USAA was famous for being one of the first companies to use direct marketing as advertising, sending letters directly to former military members advertising their available services. The company was originally called the United States Army Automobile Association and was made up of 25 officers. Today, USAA has their headquarters in San Antonio, Texas.
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled In re Whirlpool Corp. Front-Loading Washers Settlement
- This lawsuit revolves around certain Whirlpool, Kenmore, or Maytag front-loading washing machines (it should be noted that the defendants deny they did anything wrong)
Class members in the Washer Settlement case claim that certain front-loading washing machines (manufactured by Whirlpool, Kenmore, or Maytag) between 2001 and 2010 fail to adequately self-clean themselves of laundry residue, resulting in mold or mildew buildup that can cause bad odors and ruined laundry.
Washer Settlement Notes
- All claim forms must be filed by October 11, 2016
- Claim forms can be filed online or via U.S. Mail with a postmark and proper postage
- This is case number 1:08-WP-65000
- A settlement fairness hearing will be held on September 21, 2016, at 2:00 p.m. EST (luckily class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to collect settlement)
- The Washer Settlement is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Any questions about the In re Whirlpool Corp. Front-Loading Washers Settlement case can be directed to 844-824-5781
- The above number can also be used to request a claim form
- The court has approved a settlement just North of 7 million US Dollars
Please mail all claim forms to: In re Whirlpool Corp. Front-Loading Washers Settlement ATTN: Exclusion Requests 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103. Those class members who do want to attend the fairness hearing will have to notify court and show up at Carl B. Stokes U.S. Courthouse, 801 West Superior Avenue, Courtroom 15B, Cleveland, Ohio 44113 on 9/21/16.
This sounds good but how much will any class member receive?
Certain Class Members identified in Sears’ or Whirlpool’s records (called “Prequalified Class Members”) are prequalified to receive a $50 cash payment, or a 20% off rebate, or a reimbursement of up to $500.
Class members can also contact the class administrators by email at info@WasherSettlement.com.
Pepsi and Tostitos
- A must enter sweepstakes for NFL fans as prizes will be “NFL Experiences” (aka tickets to NFL games)
- The promotion will run from August 7, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on January 2, 2017 and is sponsored by Pepsi Promotions, Inc and Frito-Lay, Inc
The Pepsi and Tostitos sweepstakes will feature codes that can be found on on specially marked packages of TOSTITOS chips and dip products and specially marked PEPSI-COLA 12 oz 12 packs (these codes will be 10 digits long). Some examples of products these codes can be found on include: TOSTITOS Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, Cantina Chipotle Thins Tortilla Chips, Medium Chunky Salsa Dip, DIP-ETIZERS Spinach and Artichoke (this stuff goes great with any chip and is a must for a super bowl party), and most PEPSI-COLA 12 oz. 12 Packs.
Pepsi and Tostitos Notes
- Open to all legal residents of the United States
- Must be 18 years of age or older (19 in the states of Nebraska and Alabama)
- All codes MUST be entered no later than January 2, 2017
- Contestants can quickly register for an account by linking their Facebook or Twitter account
- Please note Facebook or Twitter are NOT associated with the Pepsi and Tostitos Sweepstakes
Any questions about entering codes at PepsiandTostitos.com can be directed to a helpful customer service agent at 1-866-700-8141. Contestants may enter up to 15 codes per day (but no more even if the customer buys $1000 worth of Pepsi product) and contestants may used their reward points to redeem for Sweepstakes entries.
Web Grants 4 Students
- Students who have submitted new applications for a federal school grant in California will need to wait at least two weeks for their Web Grants account to update
- Web Grants 4 Students was created by the California Student Aid Commission to provide resources and tools to help with the college financial aid process
- WGS account does not replace any specific school or FAFSA accounts, but is instead intended to supplement these account
California high school students who need help paying for college can take advantage of the Cal Grants program and the Web Grants 4 Students web site to apply for federal education grants. With the California Web Grants program, students can view updates to a California grant application, change what school they’re enrolled in, make changes to a home address, make correction to a grant application, and post a leave of absence request.
- It is possible for students to have too low of a “score” to get a federal education grant in California through Web Grants 4 Students
- Having a combination of GPA, family income, size of household, parents’ education background, total time out of high school, high school performance
- Please direct any and all questions in regards Web Grants 4 Students to 888-224-7268
What is the Cal Grant Guarantee?
Students in California who meet the requirement, have a college financial need, and apply by March 2 of the year they’re graduating (and successfully graduate from a California high school) are subject to the Cal Grant Guarantee, where they’re guaranteed to receive a Cal Grant award.
eTides States PA US
- With the Pennsylvania E-tides web site, individuals, businesses, and tax professionals in Pennsylvania can do a number of requests (like filing returns and reports, viewing PA tax filing history, making PA tax payments, register a new businesses for tax purposes and filing Pennsylvania tax appeals) all electronically
- If PA taxpayers attempt to log on to the E-tides system 5 or more times with an incorrect password, the PA E-tides account will be locked and will require an e-mail to open again
The Pennsylvania E-tides program now gives business taxpayers and tax practitioners in Pennsylvania the chance to electronically request a detailed version of their tax statements in PDF format through the new Document Center section. This can be requested at any time and will be available in the document center for PA taxpayers to print or download within 24 hours.
eTides States PA US Notes
- When taxpayers use the Pennsylvania E-tides tax system to make a payment, that payment will be applied by the end of the business day (as long as payment is made by 5 p.m. Eastern time)
- PA tax payment made after 5 p.m. will be credited the next day
- If a PA sales tax return is amended, there will be a discount or $25 or 1 percent of the tax collected when the online e-tides system is used
Can A Payment Made Through PA E-Tides Tax System Be Canceled?
If the Pennsylvania E-tides system shows a payment as “processed” or “submitted,” the payment can’t be changed because it’s in the process of being debited from a bank account. Pennsylvania tax payments that show as “complete” can be refunded or allocated to another account by calling the PA Department of Revenue.
To contact the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue:
- PA Department Of Revenue Bureau Of Individual Taxes, PO Box 280502, Harrisburg, PA 17128-0502
Caesars Benefits Now
- Employees of Caesars Entertainment can use the Caesars Benefits Now online portal to access all of their benefits, including viewing paychecks, finding their personal insurance information, requesting time off, and more
- Caesars offers employees a number of great benefits like medical, dental and vision insurance (employees can get a lower insurance rate if they get an annual medical checkup)
- One of the biggest benefits of working for Caesars is the employee discount program, which provides 50% off of hotels all around the world, plus premium access at all Ceasars casinos
Employees who are accessing the Caesars Benefits web site for the first time will need to verify their identity by entering the last 4 digits of their Social Security number, plus their date of birth. Workers who created a password through the old Caesars Benefit Service Center will use the same password on the new system, even if they have never logged in.
Caesars Benefits Now Notes
- Information on the Caesars employee benefits web site is considered as up to date as possible, and balances shown reflect the same information that any Caesars management would have access to
- Free to use
More about Caesars Entertainment
- Anhy questions about Caesars Benefits Now canw be directed to the Caesars Benefit Service Center at 1-866-BEN-FITS weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time
- In Las Vegas, Caesars own and operates casinos like The Flamingo, The Linq, Paris, Planet Hollywood, and Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino
Caesars Entertainment is one of the most well known names in Las Vegas, and runs more than 50 casinos and hotels, along with seven golf courses. Caesars Entertainment was founded in 1937 and has an annual revenue of $8.6 billion. Just over 70,000 people currently work for Caesars Entertainment. Caesars is the fourth largest gaming company in the world and has their current headquarters at One Caesars Palace Drive Las Vegas, NV, 89109.
Kohl’s Rebates Prepaid
- Customers who have a Kohl’s prepaid card can logon to the Kohl’s rebate prepaid card web site to check the balance on their Kohl’s card
- To check the balance on a Kohl’s rebate card, customers just need to enter the first 6 digits that appear on the card
- Any rebate that is issued by Kohl’s will be paid out via a prepaid Visa card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted (not just Kohl’s)
The balance on the Kohl’s Rebate card web site will show up in real-time, meaning that there’s no waiting period for transactions to process. The amount show is the amount that is available to spend on the Kohl’s card. To submit a Kohl’s rebate, customers will need to have an original copy of their Kohl’s receipt where a purchase was made. If a customer doesn’t have a copy of their receipt, they can get one from the customer service desk at any Kohl’s store.
Kohl’s Rebates Prepaid Comments
- Once a Kohl’s rebate has been approved, it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for the customer to receive their payment card
- Questions via US Mail? 1400 Broadway, New York, NY 10018
- To contact Kohl’s Rebate Prepaid customer service please call Kohl’s corporate at (917) 339-4100
A Kohl’s rebate card does not need to be activated – when it’s received in the mail, it’s ready to be used. Customers can only use a Kohl’s rebate prepaid card for the amount available on the card, and a Kohl’s rebate card can’t be reloaded.
How to send in a Kohl’s rebate
The Kohls Corporation is based in Wisconsin and has operations in 49 states. The firm specializes in men and woman apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty (i.e. make up), and home products (i.e. lamps, kitchen ware, decor). Kohls Corporation was founded in 1962 and employs more than 32,000 people.