Hiring To Win
- The McDonald’s Hiring to Win web site is designed for people to be able to apply for jobs at any McDonald’s location around the world
- The “Promo Code” section on Hire to Win is just a section to send an application in for a specific job at a specific McDonald’s store is someone has already spoken with a manager at that McDonald’s
- To apply for a McDonald’s job on Hire to Win, applicants will need to have a promo code. This can be obtained from a current McDonald’s manager
Potential applicants who are interested in working for McDonald’s can use the Hiring to Win site to apply for any open McDonald’s job. Once an initial application is done, the Hiring to Win page will be used for the McDonald’s personality test portion.
Working for McDonald’s has a lot of great benefits like a flexible schedule (since most McDonald’s are open 24 hours), free McDonald’s uniforms for work, a discount meal program, McDonald’s education assistance to help further the education of any McDonald’s employee, and the McPerks savings program which is designed to help McDonald’s employees save money.
What is the McDonald’s Hiring to Win page for?
The Hiring to Win page doesn’t just test for people’s answers, but it also test for consistency, to make sure people aren’t just choosing the “right” answer for the McDonald’s personality test. Initial applications for a job at McDonald’s can be done online or in store, but after a manger has had an interview with a potential employee, they will give the applicant a promo code to use on Hiring to Win to continue the application process.
- McDonald’s Hiring to Win promo codes are unique to each individual store
To contact McDonald’s corporate about the “Hiring to Win” service:
- 2111 McDonalds Dr, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Cabela’s Recording Settlement
- Any customers of called a Cabela’s toll-free number between the dates of Dec. 12, 2012 through Feb, 18, 2014 will want to file a claim in this case
- Please note this class action settlement is only open to people physically located in California and spoke with a representative of Cabela’s via the toll-free number
- DO NOT attempt to file a claim unless a phone call was actually placed as Cabela’s has a record of every telephone number that called its toll-free telephone numbers during the Class Period
The Cabela’s Recording Settlement lawsuit is entitled Saunders v. Cabela’s Wholesale Inc., and is listed as case number CGC-14-537095. The Superior Court of the State of California, for the County of San Francisco will rule on the case and class members who file timely claims can expect to receive a settlement pay out ranging between $100 to $5000.
What is needed to file a claim in the Cabela’s Recording TCPA Lawsuit case? Class members will need the Claim ID # (class members who did not get a notice can secure one by calling 844-528-0183). Although Cabela’s denies any wrong doing in the case they have agreed to create a $3,850,000 settlement pool.
Cabela’s Recording Settlement Notes
- The deadline to file a claim is listed as 12/21/2016
- Class members state that the firm violated the California Invasion of Privacy Act
- Any questions about the lawsuit can be sent to CabelasRecordingSettlement@Hefflerclaims.com
- Cabela’s has agreed to settle this lawsuit in order to avoid uncertainty, expense and the brutal burden of litigation
- A fairness hearing will take place on January 31, 2017 at the San Francisco County Superior Court, 1:30 pm PST.
Class members who elect to file a claim via US mail should fire it off to: Saunders v. Cabela’s Wholesale Inc., c/o Heffler Claims Group, PO Box 59239, Philadelphia, PA 19102-9239. To obtain a Cabela’s Recording Settlement by mail please dial 844-528-0183.
Get Flex Seal
- Obtain more information about the Get Flex Seal promotional offer as seen on TV
- This promotion relates to the Flex Seal Now, Liquid, and Shot products
- Many consumers will want to purchase all three products to save money and depending on the projects they have
The most popular of the three Flex Seal products is the Flex Seal Now. The Get Flex Seal promotional offer includes 2 cans of Flex Seal Now and a can of Flex Seal Shot for only $19.99 (please note customers will also have to pay $9.95 for shipping and handling PLUS another $9.99 for order processing for a total of almost $40.00). Flex Seal comes in a variety of colors with the most popular being black, blue, clear, and silver.
Get Flex Seal Offer
- This offer is NOT available in stores
- Insure ship can be added to any Flex Seal offer for an additional $1.99*
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for the product to be delivered (in many cases the Flex Seal product will arrive in 2 weeks)
- Consumers ordering from the states of California, Florida, or New Jersey will have a tax added to the Get Flex Seal offer
- Comes with a nice 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Cannot under any circumstances be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- When using Flex Seal please place the can 12 to 14 inches from the object
- Customers who want to pay more for priority processing will see the Flex Seal product arrive in 5 to 7 days
- All major credit cards are accepted
*InsureShip provides shipping insurance for the full retail value of your purchase if the shipment is lost, damaged or stole
Any questions in regards to the Get Flex Seal promotional offer can be directed to 877-213-3166. When using Flex Seal it is recommended to use it in an open air area and wear protective clothing. More than one coat can be applied but please allow a 24 hour dry time before applying another coat of Flex Seal.
- www.getflexseal.com customer
- The Med Savings web site is for customers who are prescribed either FARXIGA or XIGDUO XR, and can end up with customers paying $0 for each of their prescriptions
- Patients who are currently enrolled in either a state or a federally funded prescription insurance program will not be eligible for this offer
- This offer found on the MedSavings.com site is good for a maximum of 12 uses (each 28 day or 30 day supply will count as one use)
Commercially insured patients who have been prescribed Farxiga or Xigduo can take advantage of the Med Savings offer to save money on every single prescription. All customers have to do to get a Med Savings card is register online with MedSavings.com, request a new card, and then activate their new Med Savings card when it arrives. Customers may still be eligible for this Med Savings offer if they are insured by commercial insurance and their insurance does not cover the full cost of a prescription (meaning patients enrolled in a program like Medicaid, Medicare Part D, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA) insurance, Department of Defense (DOD) insurance programs or any TriCare insurance).
Online ICuracao Quick Notes
- The Med Davings web page offer is not considered an offer for insurance, and is restricted to only residents of the United States and Puerto Rico, and only for patients who are over 18 years of age at the time of their application
- A must for people who take FARXIGA or XIGDUO XR
How do customers actually use their MedSavings card?
Retail customers using the Med Savings card just need to present their activated card with a prescription to their pharmacist when they send in their prescription while mail order customers trying to use a Med Savings card just need to call the number on the card and ask for customer service or follow the instructions on the site.
Tution Rewards GAO
- By registering for the SAGE Scholars Tuition program from Great American Opportunity, students have the chance to earn credits that are good for tuition discounts at over 355 participating public and private schools
- There’s no charge to participate in the SAGE tuition rewards program, and no percentage of student earnings will be taken out as fees
- Presently, more than 450,000 students have earned free college scholarships with SAGE
Some of the ways to earn tuition credit points from SAGE include things like saving or investing with a particiating bank or credit union, purchasing cash value life insurance through a participating organization, by maintaining membership in affiliated fraternal organizations, or by having a reverse mortgage through an affiliated organization.
Students can earn up to 2,500 points each season (either fall or spring) in the SAGE tuition program, and with each point being worth $1, that’s up to $2,500 in free tuition twice a year.
To register, students just need to visit the SAGE web site and click “Register Your Family.” Multiple family members can be registered under the same account. Parents or guardians will be asked to enter the name of their student, and then add their savings code or control account number (this can be found on the “Tuition Rewards Certificate”).
Rewards points earned through SAGE must be submitted at the time a student applies as an undergraduate to a school.
When does registration for the SAGE Tuition have to be completed?
Potential applicants must register with SAGE by June 30 on the year prior to their senior year in high school to be eligible for tuition rewards. Once students are registered with SAGE, any additional Tuition Rewards Points good for scholarships can be added through August 31 prior to their senior year.
To contact SAGE tuition rewards:
- 1650 Arch St., Suite 1903, Philadelphia, PA 19103