My Sheetz Life
- Employees of Sheetz can use the My Sheetz Life site to login with their Sheetz user ID and password and find their employee benefits information
- The My Sheetz site can be used by any Sheetz employee that has access to an Internet enable computer or smart phone
- Sheetz employees can find their health benefits information through this portal, including finding the closest doctor to their location
My Sheetz Life is an online portal that’s designed for employees of Sheetz to access their benefits information like tax forms and 401k benefits. The information My Sheetz is the same info that any HR employee would have access to. Any current Sheetz employee can log in to My Sheetz Life to find their benefits info, including people who have retired from Sheetz. Employees who have left Sheetz for any reason will have to weeks to access this site before their login will be disabled.
My Sheetz Life
- The My Sheetz Life site is only open to Sheetz employees, and contains information that only Sheetz employees are legally allowed to view
- Any access of this site by anyone who is not an employee of Sheetz may be punished under applicable local laws
More to Know About Sheetz
Sheetz Inc. is a chain of gas stations and convenience stores that are owned by the Sheetz family. Their current headquarters are located in Altoona, Pennsylvania. Sheetz was opened in 1952, and has 0ver 17,000 employees across the US today. For many years, Forbes has named Sheetz one of America’s Largest Private Companies for as well as one of the best companies in America to work for, mostly thanks to their great benefits program.
- The annual revenue of Sheetz is just over $6 billion
- To contact Sheetz about My Sheetz Life Online dial 1.800.487.5444
- Every customer who visits a Sheetz gas station or convenience store can take a survey about their visit and be entered to win a $250 Sheetz gift card
- Sheetz customers will need to have their original receipt to take the survey, because it has a code printed on the bottom that’s used to enter
- The Sheetz survey should just take customers about 10 minutes to complete, as there are just a few basic questions about the quality of goods and service received
With the Sheetz Survey $250 Gift Card web site, customers who have stopped at a Sheetz gas station or convenience store can take a survey about their experience and be entered to win a $250 gift card in the process. Once a lucky winner is chosen, they will have to pay taxes on their Sheetz gift card (about $100). To start taking the Sheetz survey, customers will need to enter their survey invitation code, as well as the date and time of their visit. Every Sheetz customer can take the survey about a visit, but only customers who are at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States can be entered to win the gift card. A new $250 gift card winner will be chosen by Sheetz every month, with the new winner being contacted by the 14th of the next month.
More to Know About Sheetz
Sheetz was founded in 1952 by Bob Sheetz, and has over 500 locations across the US today with an annual revenue of over $6 billion. Sheetz is famous for having a “z” as the end of their product names, like the Sheetz Z-Card, Shwingz chicken wings, Shmuffinz breakfasts and Nachoz. Sheetz are mostly located in Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
To contact Sheetz about a customer survey
Proxy Vote Proxy
- The Proxy Voting Online web site is the easiest way for people to submit proxy voting instructions online
- Customers will need to enter their control number to get started using the Proxy Voting Online system and have their voting instructions considered
- Electronic delivery of ballots through Proxy Edge and online voting satisfy all SEC requirements
From Broadridge, Proxy Edge is a package of electronic voting services to help simplify managing institutional proxies. The Proxy Voting site handles the process of meeting notifications, reporting, tracking, record maintenance, mailing, proxy votes and even vote disclosure rules that have been enforced by the SEC. ProxyEdge provides their proxy voting information through an automated electronic interface that is based information sent directly to Broadridge by the company’s custodian, bank or broker dealer. Managing proxy voting online helps ensure participation from the largest shareowners of a company.
Proxy Vote Proxy Notes
- Proxy Vote is a Broadridge Service, and for either Postal Mail or e-mail recipients, the customer’s Control Number can be found next to the label “Control Number” or in the body of their e-mail
- Both Internet and telephone voting lets registered and beneficial shareowners vote through the same system
- The mobile proxy vote site is the only one of its kind that gives corporation shareholder the chance to to vote whenever and wherever they want, from any mobile, tablet device, or Internet connected device
How to find vote reporting from Broadridge Proxy Voting Online
Corporations can manage their proxy vote mailing and tabulation information in real time online at broadridge.com. The client portal gives 24/7 access through a secure log in to account details, record dates, proxy voting results, current job status, proxy planning details, updates to contact information, and NOBO (non-objecting beneficial owners) list requests.
To contact Broadridge
- 5 Dakota Drive, Suite 300 Lake Success, NY 11042 USA
- Call 1 800 353 0103
- www.proxyvote.com/proxy statement
Your Verve Card Application
- Customers who have received an invitation to apply for the Verve MasterCard can enter their reservation number and their Social Security number to start the approval process
- Even without an invitation number, customers can still apply for the Verve credit card
- The Verve Credit card is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company
Some customers may receive an invitation in the mail to apply for a Verve Credit Card with a special pre approval registration number. This pre approval doesn’t guarantee that the customer will get a Verve Mastercard, but just that they’ve been selected as a good candidate. Final approval for a Verve credit card does depend on the customer’s credit score. Depending on the applicant’s credit, they may be approved for either the secured Verve credit card or the unsecured Verve credit card version. The same fees are applied to both Verve cards, but one will need a security deposit. After 90 days, Verve cardholders can increase their deposit amount by up to $2,000. Once a customer makes three on time payments, their Verve card credit limit will be the full amount of the deposit.
Your Verve Card Application Notes
- Will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- For best chances of approval on a Verve card, it is best that customers have a credit score over 550, have a checking account, and also have existing credit lines like secured cards and auto loans
- Approval is NOT guranteed
What annual fees are associated with the Verve card?
When customers are approved for the Verve card, they are charged an annual fee of $125 right away (a fee that comes out of the card’s credit line). From the second year on, the Verve card annual fee is comes in just under $100 at $96. Mid America Bank & Trust Company also charge a monthly maintenance fee of $5 on the Verve card, which works out to $60 a year.
To contact Mid America Bank & Trust Company about the Verve card
- Verve Card, P.O. Box 8099, Newark, DE 19714-8099
- www.yourvervecard.com application
Bank of America MDUI Debit Card
- The Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card system is the fastest way for people who live in Maryland and are collecting unemployment to get their benefits
- Maryland residents don’t need a bank account to use the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card, and can spend the money anywhere (including online or over the phone)
- To activate a new Maryland unemployment card, residents will need to have the the 16 digit number that appears on the face of the card, the 3 digit card security number that appears on the back of the card, and the last four digits of their Social Security Number
By using the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card, Maryland residents can get their unemployment benefits faster than ever before. A Maryland Unemployment card can be used anywhere a Visa card is accepted. The biggest advantages of the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card over paper checks is that the debit card arrives much faster, and the debit card doesn’t incur any check cashing fees.
Bank of America MDUI Debit Card Notes
- While Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card used to be mailed out via paper checks that would take several days to process and several more to mail
- With the new debit card system, people can get their unemployment benefits within just a few hours of issue
- Required for poor people collect unemployment benefits in the state of Maryland
What fees are associated with the Maryland Unemployment card?
The only fees associated with a Maryland unemployment debit card are $1.50 per transaction for an ATM withdrawal (there are no fees for regular usage of the card). There is no fee to replace a lost or stolen Maryland unemployment card for the first replacement each year, but there is a $3 fee per card for each one thereafter.
To contact a representative about the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card
- Bank of America Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card Cardholder Services, P.O. Box 8488, Gray, Tennessee 37615-8488
Discovery Get Your Cut
- Enter the Discovery Get Your Cut sweepstakes promotion in hopes of winning $90,000
- The sweepstakes is open to all LEGAL residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older
- Sadly enough people who are employed by Discovery Communications, LLC are not allowed to enter
The Discover Get Your Cut promotion will run from October 21, 2016 and ends at 3:00 AM ET on March 4, 2017 for a total of 19 entry periods (this is a pretty long sweepstakes as far as sweepstakes go). Please note a new Entry Period will begin at 9:00 PM ET each Friday and end at 8:59 PM ET the following Friday, except for the following Entry Periods: the Entry Period which begins at 9:00 PM ET on December 16, 2017, will not end until 8:59 PM ET on December 30, 2017, and Entry Period which begins at 9:00 PM ET on March 3, 2017 will end at 3:00 AM ET on March 4, 2017.
Discovery Get Your Cut Quick Notes
- The lucky 90k grand prize winner will have to pay federal and state taxes (unless they are lucky enough to live in a state that does not have state taxes)
- The grand prize draw will be held on or around March 6, 2017
- The grand prize winner will be notified by telephone between the hours of 11:00 AM ET and 3:00 PM ET on the same day of the draw
- No telephone message will be left if the potential winner does not pick up
- A list of winners associated with the Discovery Get Your Cut sweepstakes will be available up until April 15, 2017
- Weekly prizes will be made available in the form of a Gold Rush-themed prize pack
- Weekly prizes are valued at around $100 and are limited to one per person
All prizes will be distributed by Promotion Mechanics, Inc., who are headquartered at 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470. Those who would like to view a list of winners associated with the promo can write to: “Get Your Cut” Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
My Cricket Win Backs
- Customers with a Cricket phone can restore their service by using the “Reactivate A Cricket Phone” web site
- In the majority of cases, a Cricket phone is deactivated because of late payment on a bill, or because the phone was lost or stolen
- To reactivate Cricket service, customers will need to enter their account number online or log in to their Cricket online account
If a Cricket phone was cut off because of late payment, the customer will need to make a payment within 24 hours of the bill due date to avoid paying a $5 activation fee. Customers who deactivated a cricket phone because it was lost or stolen do not have to pay the $5 activation fee. The date a Cricket customer restores their phone will become their new pay date for their Cricket bill. If a Cricket customer pays their bill more than 30 days late, a $15 reactivation fee will be charged. Cricket payments made within 60 days of the customer’s last pay date canceled.
My Cricket Win Backs Info
- While a Cricket phone is suspended, customers can’t make or receive any phone calls, texts, or use any data
- A suspended Cricket phone can call Support Advocate at 611 or call 911
- Any Cricket account balance that is not used during the monthly period will be considered nonrefundable and nontransferable, even while the phone is in suspended mode.
How to Restore A Cricket Phone That Was Lost or Stolen
If a Cricket customer has found their phone and needs it removed from the Cricket blocked database (and get their service restored), they will need to chat online or call a Cricket Support Advocate. For lost Cricket phones, customers can temporarily suspend one line. If a customer reaches their Cricket Pay Before Date, they will need to pay their bill to avoid an interruption in service regardless of status.
More Things to Know About Cricket Wireless
- Target customers who have signed up for the company’s Red Card can log on to manage a Target Red Card account online
- The Target Red Card online portal is available for both customers who have a Red Card debit card and a Red Card debit card
- Target Red Cards with 9 digit card numbers do not need to be activated but Target Red Cards that have 16 digit card numbers will need to be activated before they can be used
By using the Manage MyRedCard site, customers can see the most recent transactions on their Target Red Card, see the current balance (for Target Red Card credit cards), request a new card for one that was lost or stolen and more. When Target customers sign up for a new Target Red Card, they can choose their own 4 digit PIN number, and can change that PIN any time by using the Target RCAM online portal. Shoppers who have signed up for a new card can log on to activate a Target Red Card and begin using it in a Target store or on Target.com. The Target debit Red Card works just like writing a check (the money comes out of the user’s bank account several days after making a purchase), and does not count against an applicant’s credit score.
Advantages of having a Target RCAM (AKA Red Card)
One of the biggest advantages of having a Red Card from Target is that shoppers save 5% on every Target in store purchase or any purchase made at Target.com. Target Red Card customers do get free shipping on any item ordered on Target.com, but starting in September of 2016, a handling fee may be charged for Target items that require special handling.
To contact Target about a Red card debit or credit card
- Target Card Services. P.O. Box 660170. Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Old Navy Returns
- Old Navy store purchases can be returned in store up to 45 days, and purchase made on OldNavy.com can be returned with the free prepaid envelope from Old Navy
- Returns and exchanges on an OldNavy.com purchase are free when customers use their prepaid return shipping label
- Customers have up to 45 days most of the time to return items purchased at Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. Items purchased from Athleta may be returned at any time.
For customers who purchased an item form an Old Navy store or OldNavy.com and didn’t love it, it’s possible in most cases to return the item for a full refund. A purchase from Old Navy can be returned because the size doesn’t fit quite right or because the style just wasn’t what was expected. A purchase made from an Old Navy store or web site can be exchanged for another item or for cash. If a customer chooses a new Old Navy item that has a higher price, the customer will need to pay the difference. If customers made multiple online purchases from the Old Navy family of brands (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta), they actually can return these items in the same envelope at the same time.
How long does it take to receive a refund from an Old Navy return?
As soon Old Navy gets returned merchandise, they will refund the customer’s purchase amount to the original method of payment, almost always the credit or debit card used to place the order initially. If the refund is applied to a credit card, the credit card company may take up to 12 additional business days after the refund to post the transaction to the customer’s account.
To contact Old Navy about returning a purchase
- Call 1-800-OLD-NAVY or 1-800-653-6289
Food Lion Spooky
- Enter the Food Lion Spooky Spectacular Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes up until November 15, 2016, at 11:59 PM ET
- The promotion is sponsored by Food Lion, LLC and the prize draw is operated by Prize Logic, LLC
- Only residents living in the following states who are 18 years of age or older are allowed to enter: Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
The Food Lion Spooky sweepstakes started back on October 19, 2016 and all codes associated with the Food Lion Spooky promotion MUST be entered at the Website by 11:59:59 PM ET on November 15, 2016. Employees of Food Lion and Prize Logic (and their immediate family members) are NOT allowed to enter the promotion. 10 lucky grand prize winners will take home a check worth $8,000 and the odds of winning the grand prize will depend on how many people play. The Food Lion Spooky grand prize drawing will take place on November 16, 2016 and will be administered by Prize Logic. Contestants can expect around 5000 $25 Food Lion gift cards to be given away. These gift cards can be used at any Food Lion location but cannot be used to purchase tobacco, alcohol, or lottery tickets.
Which Food Lion products can codes be found on?
- Ainsworth Pet
- Bush Brothers
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Community Coffee
- Diamond Foods
- Georgia Pacific
- Mizkan America
- Pepperidge Farm
- Pinnacle Foods
- TW Garner
- Tyson Hillshire
- Unilever USA
- Rich Products Corp
Those would like a copy of the winners list associated with this sweepstakes can write to: Food Lion Spooky Spectacular Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes – Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI USA 48325… please include proper postage, a return address, and make the request by 1/15/17. The total value of the promotion is listed as $205,000.