Extended Health IBM
- Retirees from IBM who have their Medicare services through their former employer can manage their extended health services account through the IBM online healthcare portal
- The IBM healthcare online site is only available to current or past IBM employees, and anyone who attempts to use this site outside of those conditions may be punished by the law
- People who have applied for IBM after retirement healthcare benefits can use the “benefits tracker” link to review the status of their insurance application
With the IBM Extend Healthcare Services web site, employees who work for IBM and have healthcare benefits through the company can shop for and compare different medical plans that are available. Retirees can also manage healthcare reimbursement requests through this link as well, where they’ll have a link to provide medical documents they’ve been asked to pay.
OneExchange is the trusted advisor for hundreds of thousands of retirees, and employees who have retired from IBM can choose the medical and prescription plan that fits their medical needs and budget.
How long does it take to enroll in IBM Extended Health Services?
Retirees will enroll for their IBM health services over the phone with an OneExchange benefit advisor, and it’s recommended that employees set aside at least one hour per person to complete their enrollment. Each time IBM retirees call, they will be asked to verify some personal information just as a security measure to prevent others from fraudulently gaining access to their account. The longest part of the enrollment process is when retirees have to listen to a legal disclaimer being read.
To contact IBM about retiree healthcare services
Family Circle My Account
- Subscribers who get Family Circle magazine can use the “Family Circle Account Service” web site to manage their magazine subscription
- To log in to a Family Circle account online, subscribers will need to have their account number, which they can find on their magazine label just above their address
- The Family Circle online site can also be used to make a payment (much faster and secure than mailing in a payment) towards a Family Circle subscription to keep magazines coming without an interruption
Once Family Circle subscribers are in their account, they can change the address their magazine is sent to, check to see how many more Family Circle magazines they’ll be receiving on their subscription, and even pause their subscription temporarily if they’re going out of town for a long time.
Customers who are not yet subscribers of Family Circle can use the Account Service site to sign up for a new Family Circle subscription at the current market rate or to give a Family Circle subscription gift to someone else. Payments made online for a Family Circle magazine subscription will be applied to that customer’s account within 48 hours of payment being made.
More About Family Circle Magazine
Family Circle (published 15 times every year) is an American magazine that focuses on the home. Family Circle first published in 1932, and at that time was only distributed to Safeway and Piggly Wiggly grocery stores. Today, Family Circle is published by the Meredith Corporation and has a circulation of almost 4 million people.
- Family Circle is well known for starting the social network Momster.com, which is a network for moms of tweens and teenagers
- Is one of the “Seven Sisters” of women’s magazines (others include McCalls, Good Housekeeping, Better Homes and Gardens, and Redbook)
- To contact Family Circle about a magazine subscription 1-800-627-4444 or email email@example.com
Client My Optum Health McKee Foods
- The Better Health Pathway lets employees of McKee Foods log on to manage their heal benefits information, like printing their insurance cards, viewing their insurance deductible and seeing claims processed
- Information on the McKee Foods Better Health Pathway isn’t intended to be medical advice, but just for general information purposes
Client My Optum Health McKee Foods employees who don’t have a user name and password for the Optum Health site will need to set one up the first time they use the site. Workers will need to know their McKee employee identification number when they visit the site to make a new account.
Client My Optum Health McKee Foods Notes
More Things to Know About McKee Foods
McKee Foods was founded in Chattanooga, Tennessee in 1928 and is most well known today for being the manufacturer of Little Debbie Snacks, Sunbelt Bakery granola and cereal, Heartland Brands, and Drake’s cakes.
The name Little Debbie comes from the name of the granddaughter of founders O.D. and Ruth McKee. The famous picture of “Little Debbie” on boxes is actually a picture of their granddaughter. McKee Foods has their headquarters at 10260 McKee Road, Collegedale, TN 37315.
- McKee Foods has about 6,000 employees across their different processing and distribution plants in America
- To contact My Optum Health about the Better Health Pathway Call 1-877-818-5826 or via US mail: P.O. Box 1669, Kingston, NY 12402
KS Web Tags
- The state of Kansas allows residents to renew their vehicle registration online easily and quickly without having to visit a DMV office
- Online vehicle registration can be done for any vehicle in Kansas, regardless of classification or use
- The KS Web Tags site is a service of the Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles and and the Kansas County Treasurer
To start renewing a Kansas vehicle registration, residents just need to enter their alpha numeric PIN and their vehicle year. Once that’s entered, residents will be asked to verify vehicle their information (like the make, model and year). Once the type of vehicle is confirmed, residents will make payment for their Kansas vehicle registration.
When Kansas residents renew their vehicle registration online and complete their transaction, their receipt from Kansas, plus their decal and any license plate will be mailed out from the local county treasurer’s motor vehicle office within 10 days. Motor vehicles in Kansas can’t be legally driver without a current registration decal. For new residents, vehicles must registered within 90 days of moving to Kansas.
What is the Kansas Driver’s Privacy Protection Act?
Access to Kansas motor vehicle records is limited because of the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994. This act states that only the owner of a vehicle has access to this information, and that entering the PIN will only be done by the owner. Access of vehicle information in Kansas using the KS Web Tags system by someone who is not the vehicle owner may be punishable by local laws.
To contact the state of Kansas about a vehicle registration:
- Docking State Office Bldg. 1st Floor, 915 SW Harrison, Topeka, Ks 66612
Prevention Pay Bill
- Customers who have a subscription to Prevention magazine can visit the Pay Prevention site to make a payment towards their account and keep Prevention magazine coming
- The Prevention magazine online payment web site also tells subscribers how many issues are left on their subscription
- For a Prevention subscription that’s behind, customers may have to call Prevention to get their magazine started back
To make a payment online for Prevention magazine, customers will need to have their account number (which can be found on the Prevention magazine label), or log in with their name and address. It can take up to two weeks for Prevention to fully process a payment, so a customer may still receive a paper invoice after making a payment online. By using the Pay Prevention magazine web site, customers can access their Prevention account, including changing their address, pausing Prevention magazine, or changing a paper Prevention magazine subscription to a digital one that’s e-mailed every month.
When subscribers make a payment to their Prevention magazine using a major credit card online, that payment will be applied to their account by the end of the business day. Unless customers choose not to, they will automatically be enrolled in the Prevention Renewal Program, and their subscription will be automatically renewed at a big off the cover price.
More to Know About Prevention Magazine
Prevention magazine started in 1950, and has a circulation today of just over 2 million people. The magazine mostly features food, nutrition, workouts, beauty, and cooking. Prevention is still one of the largest magazines in the world, with a readership of almost 10,000,000 people every single month.
To contact Prevention Magazine About A Subscription
- Call Prevention at 800-813-8070
- Email Prevention magazine customer service at PVNcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com Address:
- Snail mail write to Prevention Customer Service at PO Box 26299 Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-6299
AT&T Sundae Matinee
- With the ATT Sundae Matinee web site, customers can claim a promotional reward offer from AT&T
- To claim the Sundae Matinee reward from AT&T, customers will need to have their account number, or be able to log in to their AT&T account
- AT&T promotional rewards must be claimed within 30 days after new service has started, and then must be used 90 days after the date of their issue
When new customers sign up for AT&T Internet or television service under certain promotions, they will receive a free gift card from ATT.
Once customers have claimed their promo reward from AT&T, they can use the AT&T Reward Tracker web site to follow the status of their promotional reward, see how long it will be before it arrives, and see the amount of an AT&T reward.
AT&T Rewards are cash gift cards in most cases, but they can also be restaurant gift cards, of gift cards to a specific store. In an AT&T rewards card is cash, it will likely be a Visa branded one, meaning it’s taken anywhere Visa is accepted.
More Important Information To Know About AT&T
AT&T began in 1885, and is the 17th largest mobile telecom company in the world today. It’s actually the 6th most valuable brand in the world according to Forbes. The AT&T corporation is the second largest provider of mobile phone service, and the single largest provider of fixed line phone service in America today.
AT&T first started as Southwestern Bell Corporation, and then went through several other breakups and name changes (like Southern Bell and Bellsouth). AT&T has an annual revenue of over $146 billion.
To contact AT&T about a promotional reward offer
- 1 (800) 288-2020
- 208 S. Akard St., Dallas, TX 75202