Free Cruise Call Class Action
- People who received a phone call from Caribbean Cruises about a free cruise for taking a survey that turned in to a time share presentation may be eligible to receive compensation for every phone call they received
- Customers will need to submit their phone number to show that they did receive a solicitation call from Caribbean, and if their number does not appear in the court records, they will need to verify on their own that they did actually get a call
A recent class action law suit entitled Birchmeier vs. Caribbean Cruise Line alleges that Caribbean cruises violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by offering customer free or discounted cruises over the phone for taking surveys related to politics or other current events, and then attempting to sell customers a time share during that call. The phone calls at the center of the Caribbean Cruise class action suit were made between the dates of August 1, 2011 and August 31, 2012, and were made to both cell phones and land line phones in the US. Once a customer completed the survey from Caribbean, they were transferred to a representative who was supposed to help them get their free cruise, but attempted to upsell them to paying money for better accommodations or for a hotel stay. Class members who would liek to request a claim from via email can send a request to: dmin@FreeCruiseCallClassAction.net (please allow up to 5 business days to receive a response).
How much will people be paid in the class action lawsuit against Caribbean cruises?
Every class member in the suit against Caribbean Cruises will receive $500 for each telephone call they received as long as they file an eligible claim in this case. The lawyers in the Caribbean class suit will receive a sum up to $24,500,000 and then will also potentially receive $10,000 for each person who files a valid claim.
To contact a representative in the class action case against Caribbean:
- Eve-Lynn J. Rapp Jay Edelson Edelson PC, 350 North LaSalle Street, Suite 1300, Chicago, Illinois 60654
- (844) 343-1477
Open Enrollment KY Gov
- All employees who work for the state of Kentucky can take part in the Kentucky Employees’ Health Plan (KEHP), which is a self funded health care plan (also a non-profit) that has both insurance and health flex spending benefits for almost 275,000 workers
- State of Kentucky employees who are enrolled in the KEHP can use this online service each year during Kentucky’s open enrollment period to chance their insurance elections
- Only residents living in the state of Kentucky can use this service
Open Enrollment Kentucky is the best online service for people who work for the state of Kentucky (either as a current state employee, as a school board member, as a local government or city government employee, or a retiree from any of these systems) to manage their insurance benefits each year, and to select new options during the Kentucky employee open enrollment period. The KEHP healthcare system is actually run by state of Kentucky employees who are actively enrolled in the system, meaning that every member has a direct part in making sure the program succeeds, and in making sure that costs for KEHP stay low for themselves and for other members. Every Kentucky employee who works for the state full-time has the opportunity to enroll in KEHP, but participation in the program is not mandatory, and employees do have the option to decline KEHP coverage.
What other services are offered through the KEHP program besides health insurance?
Kentucky’s KEHP program also offers great benefits like the LiveHealth online service, where members can log on and see a doctor face to face virtually at no charge (a service that’s available 24/7), and Vitals SmartShopper, which is a program that lets customers earn a cash reward every time they choose a cost effective option for medical needs.
To contact a representative about the Kentucky Employees Health Plan
- The Bausch Rebates service is set up for customers who have purchased certain Bausch and Lomb products to submit a rebate attached to that product
- Customers who have already submitted a rebate can click the “Track” button to track the status of a Bausch and Lomb rebate (either by entering the tracking number they received when they sent in the rebate, or by entering their last name and ZIP code)
- Rebate rewards from Bausch and Lomb usually take about 6 to 8 weeks from the submission date to be received.
To submit a Bausch and Lomb rebate, customers will need to have their offer code, and will need to enter the date they purchased the product. Then, the customer will have a chance to upload any receipts or UPC codes that are required for their rebate. Once all the information is entered, customers will get a tracking number they will need to write down. A reward from Bausch and Lomb rebate will be mailed to the address provided at redemption, and can’t be changed or sent to another address. Customers who have purchased multiple products that have a Bausch and Lomb rebate will be able to submit those rebate requests all at once. In most cases, a rebate must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. People who have already received a rebate from Bausch can log on to bauschrebates.com and check the balance left on their card.
- Takes less than 2 minutes to apply for a rebate
- In 1999, Bausch and Lomb made news for selling their Ray-Ban brand of sunglasses to Italian Luxottica Group
More About Bausch and Lomb
Bausch and Lomb is a company that’s most well-known for their eye care products (like contact lenses, eye medicines, and lens care products). The company was founded in Rochester, New York in 1853. The company’s annual revenue is $1.51 billion, and they have about 13,000 employees spread out over 36 different countries.
To contact Bausch and Lomb about a rebate
Try MD Hearing Aid 2
- The Try MD Hearing Aid service is the best online resource for customers to learn more about what’s called “The Doctor’s Choice For Most Affordable Hearing Aids”
- MD Hearing Aids always come pre-programmed, meaning the wearer just needs to insert them in their ear without any setup
- Customers also have the option to purchase the MD Shield Protection Plan, which covers a hearing aid from any type of accidental damage (including battery corrosion, water damage, dropping the hearing aid) beyond the normal 90 day warranty
All MD Hearing Aids (including the Air, Pro, and Volt), are designed to fit various sizes of tubes and ear domes (what actually connects a hearing aid to a wearer’s ear). With these different elements, MC Hearing Aids fit almost all adult ears comfortably. One of the most popular advantages of an MD Hearing Aid is that their Volt hearing aid uses a micro USB connection to charge, meaning there are no tiny batteries to constantly change (a charge usually lasts 18 to 20 hours). The MD Hearing Aid Air is known for being one of the smallest and lightest hearing aids available, and the Pro model is known for being one of the most affordable. Devices from MD Hearing Aid are FDA registered, and customers have the option of just purchasing one at a time, or purchasing a pair and getting a discount.
Try MD Hearing Aid 2 Notes
- Ideal for old people who can’t hear
- Does not appear a discount is offered to veterans 🙁
More To Know About MD Hearing Aid
MD Hearing Aid was started by a Chicago board certified otolaryngologist, Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, who knew that many of his patients couldn’t afford traditionally priced hearing aids. He worked with other doctors to invent three different behind the ear devices, the cheapest one starting at under $200. Over 200,000 customers have purchased a MD Hearing Aid device, all of which come with a 100% money back guarantee.
To contact a representative about MD Hearing Aid
- 917 W Washington Blvd #202, Chicago, IL60607
Prepare With CR
- The Prepare with CR web site is designed to help Americans face the very real danger of not having a food supply during a major emergency
- Any emergency food packages purchase from My Patriot Supply are designed to not only be nutritious, but to last over two decades and to provide an incredible level of freedom and independence in a crisis
- There is a limit of two emergency food packages per person, per order
One of the most popular food packages from My Patriot Supply is their $99 package which includes 40 Servings that have a shelf life of up to 25 years (this works out to about 70 cents per serving). Each order from MPS is designed to be a four-week emergency food supply package. The emergency food that MPS ships doesn’t need to be reheated or prepared in any way: it doesn’t even need water added. All emergency food packages that are purchased from My Patriot Supply are ready to be eaten straight out of the packages they are shipped in. For a limited time, food from MPS can be purchased for 54% off of the normal retail price. Every customer who purchases from My Patriot Supply gets two guarantees: high quality emergency food for the best value and freedom. MPS is dedicated to making sure the food people will depend on in an emergency is made from the only freshest ingredients and that it’s sealed for up to 25 year storage.
Why is having an emergency food supply so important?
When it comes to emergency preparedness, 9 out of every 10 Americans are not prepared for a major disaster. But by taking advantage of the limited time offer from My Patriot Supply, Americans can be better prepared and more self-reliant than almost all of their neighbors.
To contact Conservative Review about My Patriot Supply food
MCD Voice Survey
- Customers can take a satisfaction survey to share the details of a trip to McDonald’s
- The McDonald’s customer survey should only take customers no more than 5 or 10 minutes to finish, and it just asks a few basic questions about McDonald’s food, the staff at that restaurant, and an overall experience
- All comments submitted on a McDonald’s Survey at McDVoice will be sent straight to McDonald’s corporate offices as well as directly to that store’s manager
The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey web site on McDVoice.com lets customers take a survey about their dining experience at a McDonald’s restaurant. To get started taking the McDonald’s customer survey, guests will need to have their original receipt, because they will need the store number, the KS number, their McDonald’s order number, and the time and date of their visit to complete the survey. Some McDonald’s receipts will have a 26 digit survey invitation number (customers who have this style of receipt will need to click the appropriate link to start taking their survey).
MCD Voice Survey Recap
- Will take less than 5 minutes
- Requires information from the McDonald’s receipt
- Customers who complete the MCD Voice survey in full should receive a reward for their efforts
More to Know About McDonald’s
McDonald’s began in 1940 in San Bernardino, California. McDonald’s is the world’s second largest private employer— (it’s behind only Walmart) with just under 2 million employees around the world (1.5 million of which actually work for franchise locations). By 2018, McDonald’s is expected to move its global headquarters to the city of Chicago, Ill. In 2015, McDonald’s closed 184 restaurants across the United States, which was 60 more than it opened. This was the first time McDonald’s had an overall decrease in the number of restaurants in the United States since 1970.
- McDonald’s restaurants can be found in 118 countries around the globe, and they serve 68 million customers every single day
To contact McDonald’s Corporate About A Customer Survey Issue
- 2111 McDonalds Dr, Oak Brook, IL 60523
- www.mcdvoice.com survey
My Panera Rewards
- Customers who have visited a Panera Bread location but forgot to have their My Panera card scanned can logon and enter their receipt number to have this visit credited to their My Panera account
- To add a Panera Bread missed visit, customers will need their original receipt, and will need to enter the 22 digit receipt number that’s printed at the bottom
- A missed Panera Bread visit should be added to the customer’s account within 48 hours, and the points available to use instantly.
By joining MyPanera, customers can get Panera rewards, enjoy recipes of in store products, attend exclusive My Panera Bread member events and stay up to date on everything Panera Bread. My Panera Rewards is a program that gives diners at Panera rewards points for every single purchase they make in a restaurant that can later be redeemed for free food. Signing up for My Panera rewards gets customers discounts and coupons throughout the year, including a free pastry on the customer’s birthday. There is no limit to the number of rewards that a customer can earn through the MyPanera program. Only one Panera Bread receipt per day can be added to a customer’s account per day. Panera Bread accepts all major credit cards, cash, and checks.
More to Know About Panera Bread
Panera Bread started in 1987 in Kirkwood, Mo., and has just over 2,000 locations across the United States today. Panera Bread is one of the most popular casual dining options for people looking to eat a little healthier, as their menu is one of the healthiest available. Panera is well known for having a selection of seasonal offerings, like Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken salad offered during the summer season and a number of pumpkin flavored items in the fall.
- In St. Louis, where the company has their headquarters, the restaurant is called St. Louis Bread Company.
My Local Mother Care
- Any customer who shops at a Mothercare store in the UK can take a survey about their shopping experience and share feedback on interaction with Mothercare staff and more
- When a customer finishes the Mothercare survey, they will be entered in a prize draw for a £250 Mothercare gift card
- A customer can take the Mothercare survey as many times as they shop in the store, but they can only be entered to win the £250 Mothercare gift card grand prize one time per every calendar month
One £250 Mothercare gift card will be given away each month for the duration of the sweepstakes period, with the drawing happening on the first weekday of each new month from all eligible entries received in the previous month. Customers only need to allow for about 10 minutes to fully complete the My Local Mothercare shopper survey, as the questions are fairly basic and just ask about their recent shopping trip (both online or on the Mothercare web site). The Mothercare survey prize draw is open to any customer who is at least 18 years old and is a legal UK resident. The lucky £250 Mothercare gift card winner will be contacted within 28 days of their name being drawn, and will have one week to respond to their winner’s notification, or a new winner will be selected.
My Local Mother Care Survey Notes
- Takes less than 5 minutes to complete
- All feedback will help improve the service at Mothercare
- Customers information will not be sold or used for a profit
More About Mothercare
Mothercare is a British store that specializes in selling maternity clothes for mothers and clothes for children up to ages 8 years old. The store opened in 1961 and has an annual revenue of £765 billion. The store actually has 1,060 locations across the world, including in countries like Ukraine and 37 other nations (671 of their stores are located outside of the UK).
To contact Mothercare about their month customer survey prize draw
- Mothercare Uk Ltd in Cherry Tree Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 6S
Auto Pay Citi Cards
- By using the Citicards auto pay web site, customers can sign up to have their Citi credit card payments made automatically
- Customers who have not accessed their Citi account online for 18 months will need to register for a new ID online
- Citi Auto pay can be taken off at any time, and a customer can choose to cancel just their next Citi Auto pay while still keeping Auto Pay on their Citi account
By using Citi auto pay, a customer’s credit card payment will be taken out on the due date every single month, making sure payment is received by Citi, and taking the burden off of the account holder. Once a Citi cardholder signs up for auto pay, their auto payment will be taken out of their account on the next due date. The biggest advantage of Citi credit card auto payments is that the cardholder doesn’t have to worry about late fees any more each month.
Auto Pay Citi Cards Notes
- Easy to use
- Saves time and money
- Until 2012, a Citi Auto Pay account always took out the same amount each month, regardless of whether the customer had made a payment during that time or not
Can Citi customers make another payment to their credit card account while on Auto Pay?
Any customer who has a Citi credit card can sign up for Auto pay on their account. Citi customers can choose to make one auto payment per every payment cycle, or two auto payments every payment cycle. Even while auto pay is on, a Citi customer can logon to make a payment. A Citi Auto Pay will only take out the minimum payment due, so any extra payment will lower the amount that Auto Pay takes out.
To contact Citi about setting up Auto Pay on a credit card account