Paperless Sears Card
- The Paperless Sears Card service lets people who have a Sears credit card make a payment to their account online
- A Sears credit card has no annual fee, and gives shoppers the chance to receive exclusive Sears coupons, plus shopping opportunities that are only available for cardholders
- This is a FREE service for all Sears credit card holders
- The Paperless Sears card service is available in both English and Spanish
Sears credit card holders using the Sears Card online service can track all purchases made on their account, set up account alerts to get notifications about any purchase made, and send in a payment. Any US resident who is at least 18 years old is eligible to apply for a Sears credit card, but just because a shopper applies, that doesn’t guarantee acceptance (getting a credit card from Sears is actually based on the applicant’s credit score). Once new members apply for a Sears credit card, they should expect to hear something back within 2 to 4 business days regarding their application. People with a Sears credit card are allowed to get a cash advance on their card, but there is a fee of 5% with a minimum of $5. Please note some Sears credit cards can be used at any Sears location or Sears.com, as well as any Kmart store, or Kmart.com (including Sears Optical, Sears Salons, Sears Tire and Auto Centers, Sears Jewelry counters, and any other Sears Branded service).
What promotional offers are available with the Sears credit card?
Customers who are approved for a new Sears card can receive $10 off of their first qualified purchase on their new credit card. This offer is only available to one customer per household at a time, and is limited to one offer per person. The Sears $10 offer will only be applied if the customer’s first purchase falls within the deferred interest limits.
To contact Sears about a credit card account
- Sears Private Label Payments, P.O. Box 9001055, Louisville, KY 40290-1055
My Compass Georgia
- The Georgia My Compass service is the easiest way for Georgia residents to get information and answers about the state’s social services online
- The online application for Georgia foods stamps or SNAP program is no longer available through this system, but through Georgia DFCS
- Georgia My Compass is the only authorized, legal source of information about the state of Georgia’s pubic assistance benefits programs
- Once a month the My Compass Georgia food stamp service will be down for maintenance
- Food Stamps CANNOT be sold to other people under any circumstance
With My Compass Georgia (also known as Common Point of Access to Social Services), people who live in Georgia can learn all they need to know about social services in Georgia and find out where they can apply for these services. Georgia residents can apply for the state’s Child Care and Parent Services (CAPS) program through My Compass, or check the status of a program application they already have on file. The Georgia CAPS application check is only available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. People can also use My Compass to see all the Georgia benefits programs they are currently enrolled in, and make easy changes to their profile information (like address and phone number).
How to find out if someone is eligible for benefits in Georgia
One of the biggest advantages of Georgia My Compass is the chance to check to see is someone is eligible to receive benefits for a number of Georgia programs like Food Stamps, Medicaid, Georgia Child Care, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), PeachCare for Kids, Child Support Services, Georgia Energy and Power Assistance, Aging Services, Community Services Block Grant Funds, or Housing Assistance, and Georgia Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
- Actual applications for these programs may be through another Georgia social service, but residents can check basic eligibility requirements here and even apply for some online instantly
To contact a representative about the Georgia My Compass service
Walmart One Enroll
- The Walmart One service is set up for people who work for Walmart to enroll in their annual insurance benefits each year during the open enrollment period
- Enrollment in Walmart benefits s only during open enrollment time, which is once per year
- The Walmart Benefits books is available for employees to look though to learn all about Walmart’s policies on insurance, vacation time, other benefits, and more
Walmart workers who need to sign up for a leave of absence can make that request through the Walmart One system. There’s a special link for Walmart truck drivers, a section for salaried workers, and one section for hourly Walmart workers. One part of the Walmart One service lets employees choose their Walmart benefits beneficiaries, meaning the people who will be compensated in the event that insurance benefits need to be paid out in cash. If a Walmart employee enrolls in their benefits during an open enrollment period or enrolls when they’re eligible due to a life change, those benefits will begin at the next pay period.
What do Walmart new hires need to do to use the Walmart One system?
For Walmart newly hired employees, some benefits will start the minute they are hired, while other benefits (like dental and medical insurance) will start after they’ve met their eligibility period. Walmart employees will have a one time opportunity to make their benefits choices for the rest of the year, so it’s important to enroll when they are eligible.A Walmart employee can not enroll in certain benefits outside of their eligibility time period unless they have what is considered a qualified major life status change event (like getting married, getting divorced, adopting a baby or having a baby).
To contact Walmart corporate about employee benefits
- Call 1-800-925-6278
- 702 S.W. 8th St. Bentonville, AK 72716
Kohl’s Check My Balance
- Shoppers can use the Kohl’s Check Balance service to either find out how much is on a Kohl’s gift card or to see the value of a Kohl’s Cash coupon they have
- Customers are asked to keep their Kohl’s gift card and their Kohl’s cash coupons until they’ve decided to keep their item
- Any returns they make may see the value returned to those cards/coupons
- Balances are shown in US Dollars (not BITCOINS)
By tracking down information with the Kohl’s Check My Balance service, customers will see the most updated information about their Kohl’s cash/gift card, and will be able to see the most recent transactions taken, plus the current balance that’s available to be used now. Please note checking the balance of a Kohl’s gift card online just requires entering the card’s number and PIN, while checking the balance on a Kohl’s Cash voucher just requires entering the number without a PIN. For purchases made in store, a customer will receive their Kohl’s cash instantly in hand when they make their purchase at the register. For purchases made online or at a kiosk, Kohl’s cash will arrive at the customer’s e-mail within 24 hours of the purchase being made. If a customer can’t print their Kohl’s cash, the store associate can scan it in from their mobile device.
How is Kohl’s Cash earned?
Kohl’s Cash is earned on purchases that a customer makes before any tax is applied, and after any coupons, discounts, or other Kohl’s Cash is applied. A Kohl’s Cash coupon can be applied with other coupons, but they can not be used past their expiration date. To use Kohl’s cash online, customers just need to enter the Kohl’s cash coupon number and the PIN number at checkout on Kohls.com
To contact a Kohl’s customer service representative about a gift card or Kohl’s cash
Card Benefits Citi
- With the Citi Card Benefits service, customers can see all of the great advantages that are available to people who have a Citi credit card
- The service is operated by Citibank, N.A.
- The Citi Price Rewind feature alone lets customers save up to $2,500 a year just for shopping with their Citi card and making normal purchases at the places they already shop
By logging on to the Cit benefits portal, customers can explore different credit cards and see the different protection benefits that go along with each (including free FICO scores that are available to most members). Citi cardholders can search for the specific card they have to make sure they are taking advantage of the card’s full travel and shopping benefits. For shopping benefits, Citi cards come with virtual numbers to help fight identity fraud, 90 day return protection, Citi price rewind (which is a service where Citi automatically does a 60 day search for a lower price on items purchased, and automatically refunds the difference in price), extended warranty protection, and Citi Concierge, which is a team of experts that work 24 hours to get things done (including dining, entertainment, and other everyday needs). Citi credit cards are known for having some of the best customer benefits in the credit card industry, including benefits that save the customer time and money, plus benefits that could help save a dream vacation.
What travel protections do Citi credit cards offer?
Citi credit card travel advantages include a number of things that benefit people who constantly travel for work or vacation like roadside assistance, travel insurance, lost wallet service, worldwide car rental insurance, and trip cancellation and protection service. Citi’s travel benefits could potentially save someone thousands of dollars, and provide protection that could prevent a ruined trip.
To contact Citi about card benefits
- Any questions in regards to the Card Benefits Citi service can be directed to 1-800-950-5114
- Citibank Customer Service P.O. Box 6500, Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Coke Play To Win Seven Eleven 16
- A must enter sweepstakes for FIFA Fan Boys
- To enter the 7-Eleven EA Sports giveaway, customers need to purchase a specially marked Big Gulp drink and enter the code that’s printed under the peel off label
- 7-Eleven contest entrants are allowed to win one of each instant win game prize and sweepstakes prize per person
Thousands of prizes will be given away as a part of this promotion, including EA Sports FIFA 17 for Xbox One and Playstation 4 (250 people overall will win this prize), a FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Gold Pack, a FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, a FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Rare Players Pack, a FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Coca-Cola Kit and the ultimate grand prize of a trip to EA Vancouver studios and a Vancouver Whitecaps FC match. By visiting the Coca Cola 7-Eleven 16 promo web site, customers will have the chance to enter and win great EA Sports prizes, including a trip to Vancouver for an inside look at EA Studios and a soccer match and a $500 gift card. The grand prize drawing for the trip to EA Vancouver will be held on or around the date of November 9, 2016. The lucky Vancouver trip winner (via the Coke Play To Win Seven Eleven 16 sweepstakes) will be notified via the contact information they provided when they registered within 14 days. Winners in the EA Sports FIFA sweepstakes who win a first through fourth prize will receive their prize in the mail, but the winner of the Vancouver trip will have two weeks to respond to their winning notification.
Who can enter the EA Sports 7-Eleven Contest?
The EA Sports 7-Eleven sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. A P.O. Box cannot be used to enter the 7-Eleven EA giveaway, because a home address must be used for verifying residence eligibility.
To contact an administrator of the EA Sports FIFA 7-Eleven sweepstakes:
- HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075
My Reward Hub
- The My Reward Hub service is the easiest and fastest way for customers to check the balance on a Citi rewards card online
- Easy to use and requires a email address upon sign up
- Customers who access their My Reward Hub account online may be required to take further steps to verify their identity the first time they log in to their account to fight unauthorized use
A Citi My Reward Card service representative will never contact a cardholder by phone, by e-mail, by text message, or through any other means to verify card information (including the actual card number or the PIN number). Citi recommends that cardholders never give their card information to anyone over the phone, regardless of who they claim to be with. Before making an online purchase, a prepaid Citi rewards card will need to be activated online. Citi also recommends setting a new My Reward Hub password every few months to make sure the account is secure as possible. A prepaid card from Citi can only be returned if it is damaged or otherwise unusable, and even then, a replacement card will be issued. If a prepaid Citi My Rewards card is ever lost or stolen, the balance on that card cannot be transferred to another card, and the initial card cannot be replaced. Please note in order to check the balance on a Citi My Reward Hub card and to view the most recent transactions, customers just need to enter their card number, plus the three digit security code printed on the back.
Do Citi Prepaid Cards Ever Expire?
Prepaid City cards actually do expire one month from their issue date (the date printed on the front of the card). A Citi Prepaid card can not be used past the expiration date printed, and any balance left on the card will be considered lost at that time.
SFMTA Pay Citation
- With the SFMTA Citation service online, people who have received a citation from the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency can find and pay their citation any time of day
- The system is very easy to use
- Both international and United States credit and debit cards can be used to pay a SFMTA citation online
Using the SFMTA Pay Citation site, residents can actually search for parking tickets that haven’t been paid yet by either license plate number or the citation number on the ticket. People who received a citation while driving in a rental vehicle will need to search for their violation by citation number. Once the violation has been found, people using SFMTA Pay Citation can pay their ticket by any major debit or credit card (and get a receipt for their payment). Most SFMTA citations will be parking tickets for people who parked in an area that’s not allowed, but there may be some violations for not having the appropriate parking sticker for a certain area. If a resident believes they received a ticket from SFMTA in error, there is the option to appeal the citation online in writing and photos. Please note citations received from SFMTA may not be able to be seen or paid online for up to two weeks after they were initially received, and a payment may not show up on the SFMTA web site until two hour after it’s been paid.
What happens to people who have a vehicle towed by SFMTA?
People who have a car that’s been booted and isn’t drivable will need to click on the “Retrieving your vehicle after booting or towing” section. Residents of California who have a car towed by SFMTA will need to contact AutoReturn (the city of San Francisco’s towing service) as soon as they can.
To contact SFMTA about a citation
Kids Footlocker Survey
- The Kids Foot Locker survey lets people who have shopped in a store or online take a survey about their Kids Foot Locker shopping experience
- When customers finish the Kids Foot Locker survey, they’ll get a code that’s good for $10 off of a $50 purchase on their next visit
- Customers who use their $10 discount they got from taking a survey, can not apply any other discount or coupon to their purchase
To get started taking the survey about shopping at Kids Foot Locker, shoppers need to enter the five digit store number that’s located in the top left corner of their original store receipt. Any answers that customers provide in the Kids Foot Locker online survey will be sent directly to the store manager of the location where they shopped, as well as Foot Locker corporate offices. Shoppers can take the Foot Locker survey and use the $10 coupon as many times as they’d like to, while there is no limit to the number of times they can use the coupon, they can not use multiple $10 discount coupons on the same purchase. At the end of the Kids Foot Locker survey, customers will receive code to write down and use the next time they shop, good for a $10 discount on a purchase of at least $50. Customers are asked to write this code on their original receipt and show it to the cashier.
Kids Footlocker Survey Notes
- Will take between 5 to 10 minutes
- The customers information will never be shared with Footlocker employees
More Info About Foot Locker
Foot Locker was founded in 1974 in California, and is now operational in over 20 countries around the world. The Foot Locker brand is is a successor to the Woolworth’s, and many stores are former Woolworth locations.
- Today, Foot Locker has almost 4,000 retail locations, most of them located in shopping malls
- To contact Foot Locker about their online survey 1 (800) 991-6815 or write to: 330 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
- The Comcast Benefits service is set up to give employees who work for Comcast online access to their insurance benefits information
- Both Comcast employees and NBC Universal employees can access their benefits information through Comcast Benefits
- People who are either a spouse or a domestic partner of someone who works for Comcast or NBC Universal can log on to manage their benefits as well and set up their own online account if their benefits are not under the same plan
Any employees who works for the NBC Universal Corporation or for Comcast can manage their benefits information (primarily insurance) though an online portal set up just for employees. Access to the Comcast benefits web site is limited to active employees only, and any access by someone who does not work for Comcast will be considered unauthorized, and may be punished under federal and local law. Employees who have recently ended their employment with Comcast or NBC Universal may still access this service for up to two weeks after their employment has ended. The Comcast/NBC Universal benefits web site is powered by Towers Watson, a global professional services provider. Full time employees of Comcast get a number of great benefits like career development, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) savings plan and courtesy services like free digital TV and Internet service plus discounted home phone service.
Comcast Benefits Notes
- Eay to use
- Only can be used by Comcast employees
- Requires a valid email address
How to log in to Comcast Benefits online
To log in to Comcast Benefits, employees will need to log in with their Personal ID number and their password. Employees who are logging in for the first time can set up a new Comcast benefits account with their employee number, their ZIP code, and their date of birth along with the last 4 digits of their Social Security number.
To contact a representative about Comcast Benefits online