Cobra Discovery Benefits
- Members who have a COBRA account managed through Discovery Benefits can log on to make changes to their account or access their account information
- Easy to use
- New users will have to register while returning users can simply login
- To register a Discovery Benefits account, the employee will need the specific, one time registration code that was assigned to you (if eligible, a letter will be mailed through USPS)
Discovery Benefits is one of the nation’s biggest administrators of company benefits like reimbursement accounts and COBRA accounts, including Health Savings Accounts, Commuter Benefit accounts, FSA Flexible Spending Accounts, and Health Reimbursement Arrangements. Information found on the Discovery Benefits service is as up to date as possible, and would have the same information that a company’s HR representative would have access to. Most employees are encouraged to check their Discovery Benefits account page online with any questions they have regarding their benefits. Companies that have their insurance benefits managed through Discovery get some of the best technology available, meaning employees get access to their insurance faster than ever before, and pay less for benefits administration than with any other provider. Please note users will need an ID and a password to log in to Discovery Benefits COBRA. If a customer doesn’t have a user ID for Discovery, they can set one up by using their account number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
More Thing To Know About Discovery Benefits
The Discovery company has clients in all 50 US states, and has been managing accounts since 1987. Discovery’s technology and bridging software has helped hundreds of different companies (more than 400 presently) with their payroll, insurance enrollment, private insurance exchange signup, and insurance benefits administration. For benefits questions, there is a Discovery Benefits live chat available most days to speak directly with a representative.
To contact Discovery Benefits about a COBRA account
- 4321 20th Avenue S, Fargo, ND 58103
Bass Pro Monster Fish
- Enter to win a 2017 Pro Team 190 TX with Mercury 115 Pro XS motor and custom trailer
- This is a must enter sweepstakes for every bass fisherman in the United States
- Employees of Bass Pro Intellectual Property, L.L.C. are banned from entering the promotion
In order to participate in the Bass Pro Monster Fish sweepstakes the contestant must be 21 years of age and a legal resident of the United States of America. This promotion started on 12/26/16 and will wrap up on 4/14/17 at 11:59 pm CT. Contestants are allowed to enter the Bass Pro Shops Monster Fish Sweepstakes only ONCE per month and are allowed up to 5 sweepstakes entries. Contestants can enter online or visit any Bass Pro Shop in the United States and fill out a 3 x 5 index card with their name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address and date of birth on a 3”x 5” piece of paper and depositing it in the official ballot box at the participating Bass Pro Shops location (all entries via the in store method must be made by close of business on 4/14/17). The grand prize winner will receive a brand spanking new 2017 Pro Team 190 TX with Mercury 115 Pro XS motor and custom trailer which is valued at approximately $22,905. The grand prize winner will not have to worry about delivery of the boat as Bass Pro will deliver it for free. Please note the Bass Pro Monster Fish grand prize winner must take delivery of the boat at the Tracker Marine dealership nearest winner’s residence.
Bass Pro Monster Fish Quick Notes
- A Bass Pro Shop purchase is not required
- A love of bass fishing is not required in order to enter
- The grand prize winner will be contacted via phone, email, and/or mail
Those who desire to see a list of winners can write to: Bass Pro Shops “Monster Fish” Sweepstakes Winners, PMI Station, P.O. Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750… please make this request before 5/29/17 and include proper postage with a return address. The administrator of this Bass Pro Shop Monster Fish contest is listed as Promotion Mechanics, Inc.,.
Trump Card Cain
- With the Trump Card service, people can purchase cards that show their support for Donald Trump for President
- The Trump Card service isn’t officially endorsed or approved by any political campaign, but was paid for by H Cain and Friends
- The 2016 US Presidential election may be over, but the Trump card service is still available for people to purchase cards proclaiming Donald Trump the best possible President
Trump Cards available for purchase feature Donald Trump’s political ideas on one side of the card compared with Hillary Clinton’s on the back of the card. Some of the ideas on the Trump card include contradictions like Trump’s plan to rebuild the military and Clinton’s plan to reduce military spending, energy dependence (meaning the US doesn’t rely on other countries for their energy needs), and several other areas. The Trump Card service believes that Donald Trump is the best option for President of the United States, and has printed up cards for people to purchase and distribute to family and friends promoting this idea. Trump Card proclaims that Donald Trump is out to “Save Our Society” while Hillary Clinton is out to “Steal Our Society” through raising taxes, letting bad people into the country, and keeping good people out of the USA.
How much do Trump cards cost?
A pack of 50 Trump cards can be purchased for just $12.50 or 100 cards for $25. Once ordered on the web site, they should arrive within 10 business days. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards can be used to purchase Trump Cards online.