Sears Club Rewards
- Sign up for the lucrative Sears Club rewards program
- Members will receive 1 Sears Club Point for every 1 dollar spent at Sears, in store and online, when they present their Sears Club Rewards Card
- Best of all its free to join at sears.ca/searsclub
- Sears reserves the right to modify or cancel the terms of this promotion at any point in time for any reason
Sears Club Reward members will receive special promotions and benefits to include lucrative contests, bonus points offers and partner perks, free mattress delivery if the mattress being purchase is over $500, and Sears reward points can be earned with any form of payment accepted by Sears Canada. Any questions in regards to the Sears Clue Rewards program can be directed to 1-844-395-0025. Please note that customers MUST register their card in order to receive points, redeem points and take advantage of Sears Club Rewards Program bonus coupon offers. Please note customers will not earn Sears Club Reward points when making a purchase at an outlet location or when purchasing a Sears gift card.
- Navigate to searsclub.ca/#/home
- Provide the Sears card number
- Provide the customers name and email address
- Confirm the email address to activate
- Start earning rewards when making purchases at any Sears in the country of Canada
- Bonus Points offers and promotions may be offered, from time to time, by Sears and/or its authorized partners to some or all Sears Club participants and such offers and promotions may be amended, suspended or cancelled at any time without notice
- Reward account will be deactivated after 12 months without use
- Once points have expired they cannot be redeemed of exchanged for cash
- Points will expire within 6 months from the date they are earned
- Points can be redeemed over the phone by calling 1-844-395-0025
Fast Lane Feedback
- Take a quick and easy survey and maybe win a $100 gift card the process
- The Sponsor of the promotion is Retail Feedback Group
- Employees of SpartanNash grocery stores are not allowed to enter
The Fast Lane Feedback survey will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete and will require Internet access (or those with a telephone can call (866)-364-0813). In order to launch the survey please have the survey code from the receipt. Customers who tossed the receipt in the trash can will want to consider dumpster diving in order to secure the receipt and take the Fast Lane Feedback survey. Once the customer has answered a few short questions in regards to their purchase they will have the chance to enter the $100 gift card sweepstakes. Thrifty customers who would like to enter the promotion without making a bothersome purchase can write to: “SpartanNash Guest Experience Grocery Giveaway – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback, Group, P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731… please include proper postage along with a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
www.FastLaneFeedback.com Promotional Notes
- The Retail Feedback Group can be reached at P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731
- Market Force Information can be reached at 185 Stradbrook Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3L 0J4
- The Retail Feedback Group reserves the right to modify or cancel the sweepstakes at anytime without advanced warning
- Employees of the Fast Lane grocery store are not allowed to enter the promotion
- Thirty (30) Prizes of SpartanNash $100 store gift cards will be awarded each month
- These gift cards DO NOT have to be reported to the IRS
FastLaneFeedback.com Survey Instructions
- Make a grocery purchase
- Enter the survey code from the receipt
- Answer a few short questions in regards to the shopping visit
- Provide a brief statement (optional)
- Enter the survey by providing the customers name and email address
- Take a short survey in regards to a purchase at Walmart
- All feedback will be used to increase the quality of service at the Walmart in questions
- Customers who complete the survey in full will earn a sweepstakes entry where they could win a Walmart shopping gift card
Customers can expect to spend about 10 minutes taking the survey and the sweepstakes portion of the promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age older. In order to start the Walmart survey the customer will need to provide the store number and the ID number from the customer receipt in order to begin. Customers who were foolish enough to toss the receipt in the trash can still enter the sweepstakes without purchase by following the instructions provided under reference number 3 below. The ID number can be found at the top of the receipt while the Walmart store number will be located in the middle of the receipt just above the items that were purchased. Once the customer has answered a few short questions in regards to their Walmart visit they will have the chance to enter the sweepstakes. The Walmart customer survey sweepstakes will feature one of five $1,000 (first place prize) or one of 750 $100 Walmart shopping card (second place prize). The drawings for the Walmart gift card prizes will take place once every three months and the odds of winning will depend on how many people enter the promotion. Employees of Walmart or Sam’s Club and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes.
- Make a purchase at Walmart
- DO NOT toss the receipt in the trash
- Get to a computer with Internet access as quick as possible while obeying speed limits
- Enter the required information from the Walmart receipt
- Confirm entry into the sweepstakes
- Contestants should then cross fingers and hope they beat out hundreds of thousands of other entries
- Available in English or Spanish
- Savoy customers will enter the promotion without making a costly purchase from Walmart (see reference #3)
- Those who visited a Walmart in Canada will have to take the survey at survey.walmart.ca
- The lucky Walmart survey gift card winners will be notified within 14 days of the prize draw
Savoy sweepstakes fan boys who would like to enter the promotion by mail (without purchase) can write to: Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 10427, Rochester, NY 14610… please include proper postage and the contestants complete name, mailing address, phone number and date of birth on a 4 x 6 index card.
- Walmart Survey Frequently Asked Questions
- Enter the Walmart survey sweepstakes without purchase
Talk 2 Krispy Kreme
- Chow down on some donuts then take a survey
- The Krispy Kreme customer survey will take about 5 to 8 minutes to complete
- Customers will earn a Krispy Kreme coupon once the survey has been completed
The Talk 2 Krispy Kreme survey will require the customer to input the Krispy Kreme store number which can be found a the top of the receipt. Customers who carelessly tossed the receipt in the trash can will not be able to take the survey and will have trouble sleeping knowing they will not be able to provide feedback or earn a Krispy Kreme coupon. Once the customer has provided the Krispy Kreme store number they when then have to input the date and time of visit (both of which can be found on the KK receipt). All feedback provided about the donuts will be collected by the Service Management Group and the customer’s information will not be shared with the employees of Krispy Kreme. www.talk2krispykreme.com will ask customers questions about the cleanliness of the store, the speed of the service, accuracy of the order, and the friendliness of the employees. All of this information will be used to make the customers local Krispy Kreme a better place to get a donut and make the owners more money. Once the customer has answered all the bothersome questions they will be presented with a 4 digit code. Please write this code down on the Krispy Kreme receipt and use it on a future visit.
Talk2KrispyKreme.com Survey Notes
- Will ask how much money was spent
- Will ask how often the customer visits Krispy Kreme rivals (i.e. Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Panera)
- The Talk 2 Krispy Kreme survey coupon code cannot be combined with any other promotions
Some of the must try donuts when visiting a Krispy Kreme include the Chocolate Iced Cake, Glazed Cruller (a high-end cake doughnut made in a cruller shape and finished off with a layer of glaze), Cinnamon Apple Filled (people who like apple pie will love this donut), and Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles.
- Access the ABM Doculivery system with a User ID
- Please do not exceed 7 failed login attempts to prevent an account from being locked
- This service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
The Docuilvery ABM service is free to use and is designed for ABM employees to access their Pay Advice information at any time. Retired AMB will not have access to the service and will have to contact the ABM HR department in order to obtain old employee documents. The ABM On-line Pay Advice portal will allow current employees to access their current and previous pay stubs/reports. The service can be accessed from work, home, or any Internet access that they feel most comfortable with Internet connection (i.e. Mother in Laws house). Any questions or concerns in regards to the ABM Online Pay Portal can be directed to the company-specific HR/Payroll contact or send an email to email@example.com (employees can also check out the Quick Start Guide listed under references below).
- On-line pay stubs are available for only those employees on direct deposit or the ABM PayCard
- Pay stubs only go back one year
- Employees who need access to pay stubs more than a year old will have to contact their local AMB human resource department
ABM Industries Inc. is a New York based facility management provider. The firm was founded in 1909 by Mr. Morris Rosenberg as a cleaning shopkeepers’ windows service in San Francisco, CA. Today ABM has more than 100,000 employees and operates in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Central America, North Africa, Middle East, and Europe. The AMB corporate office is based at One Liberty Plaza, 7th FL, New York, NY 10006 and can be reached via phone by calling 888-351-4003 (those who would like to reach the firm by email can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Quick-Start Guide – Online Pay Advices
My Wendy’s Feedback
- Take a super short survey in regards to chowing down at Wendy’s
- Customers who complete the survey in full will receive a coupon that can be used on a future visit
- Please have Internet connection
The My Wendy’s Feedback survey will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete and ask a variety of questions in regards to the customers dining experience. Wendy’s employees will not be given the customer’s information and the customer can sleep easy knowing they have just earned themselves a Wendy’s coupon (assuming they complete the survey in full). Those who do not complete the survey will have to life with the fact that they missed their chance to provide raw feedback and make their local Wendy’s a better place. Please note in order to take the My Wendy’s Feedback survey the customer must provide a few bits of information from their receipt (do not toss the receipt in the trash if you want to take the survey). All feedback will be used to increase the quality of the service and food (i.e. Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad, Spicy Asiago Ranch Chicken Club).
- Ohio based fast food restaurant
- Founded by the legendary Dave Thomas (July 2, 1932 – January 8, 2002)
- Owned and operated by the The Wendy’s Company
Wendy’s was founded by Dave Thomas who had a knack for business and cooking square patties of hamburger that had corners so customers could easily see the quality of the meat. Today there are more than 6500 Wendy’s across the globe with around 77% of them are located in North America. The Wendy’s corporate office is based at 1 Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio and can be reached via phone by calling (614) 764-3100 (please do not call the corporate office with questions in regards to mywendysfeedback.com). Must try menu items at Wendy’s include Homestyle Chicken Strips and the Grilled Chicken Wrap.