Ocwen TCPA Class Action Lawsuit
- A class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois claiming that Ocwen violated the TCPA
- The case is entitled Snyder, et al., v. Ocwen Loan Servicing and is listed as case number 1:14-cv-08461 (N.D. Ill.)
- All claim forms must be filed before 2/19/18 in order to receive a slice of the 17.5 million dollar settlement pie
OcwenTCPASettlement.com is managed by Epic Systems Inc. Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the United States who received a bothersome call from Ocwen between October 27, 2010 and October 6, 2017 and that call made use of Ocwen’s Aspect dialing system. Experts close to the Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Class Action Lawsuit estimate that more than 1.6 million phone numbers were dialed using this robot system.
According to the class members Ocwen violated the TCPA by using an automatic telephone dialing system to call cell phones without gaining prior expressed consent of the customers. Ocwen denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 17 million dollar settlement pool in order to avoid further litigation.
- Experts close to the case predict each class member who files a valid claim will receive $60 (this amount may be more depending on how many class members file claims)
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around April 5, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. CST to discuss if the 17.5 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
- Claims can be filed by US Mail or online
- In order to file a Ocwen TCPA claim online the claimant will need the Unique ID from the Claim Package
- All exclusions and objections to the settlement must be in by February 19, 2018
Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Contact
- Mail: Ocwen TCPA Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 3775, Portland, OR 97208-3775
- Phone: 1-888-723-1549 (Toll-Free)- Call Center Hours: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST – Monday – Friday except Holidays
My Card ADP Activation
- Allows a user to activate an ALINE card
- Activation will take less than 60 seconds
- Activation requires Internet access and the ALINE card number
MyCard.ADP.com Activate is managed by ADP. The ALINE card is issued by MB Financial Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, and Central National Bank, Enid, Oklahoma, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and MasterCard International, Inc.
Once the ADP ALINE card has been activated the user will be able to use the card to make purchases in store (i.e. Macy’s), online (i.e. Amazon.com), or over the phone. When making a purchase over the phone the ALINE card user will have to provide their card number and security code. Members will also be able to set up account alerts, manage their money on the go via the FREE ADP Mobile Solutions App, and obtain cash back at thousand of retailers.
www.MyCard.ADP.com Activate Notes
- The only way to activate a card as it does not appear the ALINE card can be activated over the phone
- ALINE card members can add money to their card at thousands of retailers in the United States, pay from other jobs, Gov benefits (i.e. Veteran Affairs disability or pension payments), tax return payments, and child support payments
- The ALINE card may be issued by Visa or MasterCard
- The card cannot be used outside the United States
- This card is ideal for ADP members
The ALINE Credit Card comes with a slick and FREE ADP Mobile Solutions App which allows the card holder to check their balance, make a payment, view recent transactions and update account information. The user will also be able to use the app to view routing and account numbers. The ALINE Card ADP Mobile Solutions App is available on Google Play and the App Store.
- www.mycard.adp.com activate
Feedback 4 Old Navy
- Take a super short survey in regards to an Old Navy purchase and receive a 10% off coupon at the same time (provide valuable feedback and earn a coupon.. whats not to like here?)
- Feedback4OldNavy.com is available in three different languages to include English
- Customers can expect to spend about 5 minutes of their time with the survey
Feedback4OldNavy.com is operated by iPerceptions. In order to start the survey customers will need the date of purchase, time of purchase, Old Navy store number, transaction number, register number, and confirm they are 18 years of age or older. The Old Navy store number will be 5 digits long and can be found on the old Navy in store receipt. The survey is not available by phone or US Mail and Old Navy reserves the right to modify this promotion at any time.
In order to claim the 10% off coupon the customer must complete the Feedback 4 Old Navy survey in full. Customers who only partially complete the survey will not receive the lucrative 10% off coupon (i.e. carrot attached to the stick). All feedback associated with the Old Navy customer survey will only be used to increase customer service and products. The customer’s information will never be shared with the Old Navy employee who waited on them.
- Make an Old Navy purchase
- Save there receipt
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Provide all the requested information from the Old Navy receipt (this information will help determine the exact employees that were working at the time of purchase)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Claim the 10% off coupon! 🙂
Who or what is Old Navy?
- San Fransisco, CA based clothing retailers
- Founded in 1994
- Owned and operated by the GAP Inc
Old Navy caters to middle-income families and can usually be found in the suburbs outside major US cities. The Old Navy corporate office is based at 2 Folsom St.San Francisco, CA, 94105 and can be reached via phone at 650-952-4400.