Redeem Ribbon Gift
- Enter a redemption code to claim a spectacular gift
- MyRibbonGift.com will provide a variety of redemption options once the code has been entered
- Those without a code will not be able to claim a gift
Those not happy with the gift selected have 180 days to exchange the gift for another item. Most gifts should be shipped in 3 to 8 days and arrive in 4 weeks or less. Ribbon gifts ship free of charge so don’t worry about paying for nasty shipping charges. Some shipping times may take longer on certain gifts (please see specific product descriptions for restrictions and terms).
Please note MyRibbonGift reserves the right to update and or change collections from time to time with new and sometimes different gifts. If a certain gift is not available the customer will receive proactively substitute a similar item into the same collection that is of equal or greater quality.
- Requires Internet access
- Can be accessed from most mobile devices
- Will ship to USA, including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Customers can create a unique assortment of brand-name merchandise based around a theme or special occasion (i.e. wedding, funeral, new born baby)
- Ribbon gift cards will never expire and the card will not loose value
- Ribbon gift cards cannot be reloaded and will not hurt or improve a credit rating
- These gift cards can be used anywhere in the US and when shopping online (i.e. Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Walmart.com)
- Special gift cards are available for babies, weddings, men, women, and for people who live health lifestyles
Any questions in regards to the redemption process can be directed to 844-RIBBON1 for assistance (this number can also be used to obtain help with getting a code to work). This toll free number is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to Midnight and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET). Or, email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lime Crime Settlement
- The Lime Crime Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and lis cited as case number 2:16-cv-00503
- LCSettlement.com is administered by KCC Class Action Services LLC
- All claim forms must be filed by 4/9/18
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the US who received a incident notice in the mail in February 2015 in relation to the Lime Crime data breach. Class members who file valid claims should receive an estimated $44 and a 15 percent discount off a new purchase from Lime Crime. This 15% off coupon must be used within one year and in order to redeem this discount please use the coupon code provided with the notice that was sent to each Class Member.
Proof of purchase is not required in order to file a claim BUT the class member will need their Claim ID and a PIN Code from the settlement notice received via US Mail in order to file a claim. Those who do not have their PIN Code and or Claim ID should dial 1-866-652-8229.
- Class members looking to file a claim by mail should mail it to: Koenig v. Lime Crime Inc., Settlement Administrator
c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 404016, Louisville, KY 40233-4016
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 2/26/2018
- Lime Crimes does not admit to any wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid unknown court cost
- Class members claim Lime Crime did not take commercially reasonable steps to protect its customers’ data
Class members who file valid claim by 4/9/18 will be repented by William B. Federman and Joshua D. Wells from the law firm of FEDERMAN & SHERWOOD. Lime Crime has hired Ronald I. Raether, Jr., Mark C. Mao, and Sheila M. Pham from the law firm of TROUTMAN SANDERS LLP.
PB Class Action Lawsuit
- A 7.5 million dollar settlement has been announced in Sanford v. CenturyTel of Missouri LLC
- PBClassSettlement.com is administered by Rust Consulting
- Attornyes Kenneth B. McClain and Jonathan M. Soper will represent class members who file valid claims
Class members in the case contend that CenturyTel violated the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act in regards to the way that the CenturyLink’s “Pure Broadband” package was marketed in the state of Missouri. The Pure Broadband package allegedly did not consist of only broadband internet service but also included a limited-use phone line. CenturyTel denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 7.5 million dollar settlement in order to avoid the unknown cost associated with a trial.
Class members in the PB Class Settlement include anyone in the Show Me State (aka Missouri) who purchased the Pure Broadband package and no other telephony services from CenturyLink and were assessed a Universal Service Fund Surcharge, a Missouri Universal Service Fund Surcharge, a 911 Surcharge, or a Missouri Relay Surcharge between the dates of 12/3/17 to 7/31/17.
- Claim forms must be filed by 3/8/18 in order to receive a settlement
- The exact settlement amount any one class member will receive is not known at this time
- This class action lawsuit is listed as case number 12BA-CV04686 and is pending in the Circuit Court of Boone County, Missouri
- A fairness hearing will take place on or around 1/22/18 at the Circuit Court of Boone County, Missouri to determine of the 7.5 million dollar settlement fund is fair to class members
- SHERMAN & HOWARD LLC and BRYAN CAVE LLP will represent CenturyTel of Missouri LLC
Any questions in regards to the PB Class Action Lawsuit can be directed to 1-866-903-1193. Those looking to contact the class administrator by mail can write to: Pure Broadband Settlement Administrator – 5867, c/o Rust Consulting, P.O. Box 2614, Faribault MN 55021-9614.
Chevron Texaco Credit Cards
- Learn more about the line of credit cards from Chevron & Texaco
- ChevromTexacoCards.com is managed by Chevron Intellectual Property LLC.
- Please note the Chevron and Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank and are not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. according to the terms and conditions of the cards
The credit cards listed under this promotional offer include the Techron Advantage Visa card, the standard Techron issued credit card (this card is pretty boring and does not come with many bells and whistles), and the Techron Premium credit card. All credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the US, and have a good credit score (those who have a bad credit score will want to look else where).
Visa card applicants who are lucky enough to get approved for one of these three credit cards with ear fuel credits when making fuel purchases at Chevron or Texaco. The standard Techron credit card offers full credits whenever a fuel purchase is made at any gas station (this actually might be the best credit card out of the three upon further review). The Premium Techron Advantage credit card offers fuel credits when making a fuel purchase at Chevron or Texaco and certain auto repair benefits. The only card with an annual fee is the Premium Techron Advantage credit card.
- These credit cards are ideal for the consumer who spends a lot of money of gas purchase at Chevron or Texaco
- Fuel credits will be applied to the card holders monthly balance during the same period in which the credits were earned
- The premium credit card comes with a nasty $25 annual fee (we cannot recommend this card due to this)
- A maximum of $300 in fuel credits can be earned using the Visa Techron Advantage card annually
Any questions in regards to any of the Chevron Texaco credit cards can be directed to 800-255-2273 or dial the toll-free number found on the back of the card.