Miami Research Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Marengo v. Miami Research Associates LLC
- MRASettlement.com is administered by the Angeion Group
- The case is cited as case number 1:17-cv-20459-JLK and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Class members in the case claim Miami Research Associates violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act when they sent bothersome text messages to volunteers between June 2016 and February 2017. The text messages were in regards to a flu studies being conducted by Miami Research Associates. Although the research was done in good faith in order to improve public health the researchers still need to obey federal laws (aka the TCPA).
MRA (aka Miami Research Associates) deny any actions of wrong doing and do not have to admit to any actions of wrong doing since they have agreed to pay 1.2 million dollars in the settlement.
- Experts close to the case predict class members who file valid claims will receive up to $130
- The Settlement Class List is a confidential list of 9,510 persons who according to MRA’s records received one of the text messages at issue
- Plaintiff Desiree Marengo originally filed the lawsuit back in February of 2017
- Class members will be represented by Manuel S. Hiraldo, Andrew J. Shamis, and Seth M. Lehrman
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to Marengo v. MRA Claims Administrator, c/o Angeion Group, 1801 Market Street, Suite 660, Philadelphia, PA 19103 or dial toll free at 1-877-235-4599. Class members can also email MRASettlement@AdministratorClassAction.com.
All claim forms must be filed by 3/17/2018. Class members who are not happy with the 1.2 million dollar settlement can speak at the fairness hearing which will take place on 3/27/18 (please note MRA Settlement class members do NOT need to attend the hearing in order to receive a slice of the 1.2 million dollar settlement.
Littleton Coin Company Offer
- Respond to a promotional offer from the Litteton Coin Company
- LittletonCoin.com/Specials is managed by Littleton Coin Company, Inc. who are based at 1309 Mt. Eustis Road, Littleton, NH 03561
- This promotional offer is for NEW customers only
The Littleton Coin special offer requires the department code from the promotional ad and Internet connection. The department code is 6 digits long and will consist of both letters and numbers. Once the coin order i placed please allow up to 14 days for the coin to be delivered and 2 days for processing. Returns are allowed for customers who are not happy with their order… in order to return an item the purchase must be unaltered condition for a prompt exchange or refund.
Customers looking to check the status of an order online can click on the “My Account” tab and then to “View Online Order History” tab (all CURRENT orders should be shown here). Profit Share orders can be placed by phone at 1-800-645-3122, Mon-Fri from 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern time.
- Returns just be sent within 45 days of purchase
- Littlecoin Co does not ship to international locations
- Only ships to the US and Canada
- Shipping cost are shown below
U.S. and APO/FPO Addresses
- STANDARD: Flat rate of $6.95 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 7-14 business days.
- RUSH: Flat rate of $18.90 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 3 business days.
- STANDARD: Flat rate of $11.95 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 7-14 business days
- RUSH: Flat rate of $23.90 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 3 business days
Any questions in regards to the special offer can be directed to a Littleton Coin Company customer service agent at 1-800-645-3122 from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm. Those looking to reach LittletonCoin.com/Specials by mail can write to: Littleton Coin Company, 1309 Mount Eustis Rd, Littleton, NH 03561 or fax them at 603-444-0121.
Blender Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Vicki Linneman, et al. v. Vita-Mix Corporation, et al., which is listed as case number 1:15-cv-748.”
- BlenderSettlement.com is administered by JND Legal Administration
- Class members MUST submit claim forms online or postmarked no later than September 28, 2018
Class members in the case contend that certain Vitamin blenders were defective because they deposited tiny black polytetrafluoroethylene (“PTFE”) flecks into blended food and drink. Class members contend that depositing tiny black polytetrafluoroethylene (“PTFE”) flecks into blended food and drink was in breach of express and implied warranties of merchantability, breach of contract, negligent design, engineering, and manufacture, fraud and fraudulent concealment, unjust enrichment, and violation of the Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act.
Vitamix denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settlement in order to avoid further court cost. Vita-Mix also denies that any of its products were defective in design, manufacture, or engineering and claims that Plaintiffs did not suffer any losses or actual injury.
Class members are defined as “(1) you own a Vitamix household blender with a blade assembly dated on or after January 1, 2007 until October 1, 2016; or (2) if you own a Vitamix commercial blender that was purchased through a third-party such as a dealer, distributor, or restaurant supply store and not directly from Vita-Mix on or after September 15, 2015 but before August 9, 2016 (or before April 7, 2017 in the case of a commercial blender from the XL product line).”
- The Blender Class Action Settlement is not an admission of wrongdoing
- Judge Dlott will decide on the case
- The Blender Settlement hearing will take place on or around March 27, 2018
- All class members who file valid claims will be represented by Bill Markovits from the law firm of Markovits, Stock & DeMarco, LLC
Any questions in regards to the Blender class-action settlement can be directed to toll-free 855) 233-4747 or send an email to email@example.com. Class members looking to file the claim form via US Mail should send it to: Blender Settlement c/o JND Class Action Administration, P.O. Box 7028, Broomfield, CO 80021.