David Martin v. Global Tel*Link Corporation
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled David Martin v. Global Tel*Link Corporation
- GTLTCPASettlement.com is administered by GTL TCPA Litigation Settlement Administrator
- The case is under review in the United States District Court, Central District of California
- List as case number 2:15-cv-02495
Global Tel*Link “Notification Call” TCPA Lawsuit class members claim Global Tel*Link Corporation used an auto dialer to call those accepting a collect call from inmates in correctional facilities to ask them for billing information. Global Tel*Link Corporation deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing 8.8 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members in the case are defined as anyone who received one of these bothersome phone calls between the dates of Dec. 5, 2010 through April 7, 2017.
- Lead plaintiff David Martin alleges that these Notification Calls violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq. (the “TCPA”)
- Class members who would like to opt out have until June 15, 2018
- Experts close to the case predict class members who file valid claims will receive around 60 bucks each
- In order to file a claim the class members must have the claim number or mobile phone number called
- CLAIM FORMS are due by 6/15/18
Any questions in regards to the GTL TCPA Class Action Settlement can be directed to toll free 1-844-200-9299
or email TCPAsettlement@KeoghLaw.com (please include case number or mobile phone number in email). Class members looking to reach out via US Mail can write to: GTL TCPA Litigation Settlement Administrator, c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants. P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-4041.
Class members who file valid claims will automatically be represented by Timothy J. Sostrin from the law firm KEOGH LAW LTD and Patric A. Lester from the law firm of LESTER & ASSOCIATES.
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Buyer Discrimination Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the Toyota Credit Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim forms are filed under the Buyer Response Deadline
- In order to file a claim the class member will need their unique identifier listed on the settlement letter and the Toyota Motor Credit Account Number
In order to qualify as a class member in the Toyota Motor Credit Settlement the consumer must have received an auto loan to buy a vehicle financed by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation between Jan. 1, 2011 and Aug. 1, 2016; one buyer on the contract is African American, Black, Asian, Native Hawaiian, or other Pacific Islander; and the buyer must have been identified by the government as having been overcharged by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
- Claim forms (aka Buyer Response Deadline) must be in by 5/8/18
- A fax number is available (1-844-840-0630)
- Payments should be mailed out sometime in late 2018 but the exact date has not been annoucned
- Class members in the case content that the dealer compensation policies resulted in certain minority groups paying higher interest rates than white buyers without regard to their creditworthiness
- Toyota denies ANY action of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing 21 million dollars settlement in order to avoid the unknown expense associated with trial
In order to file a claim the class member must access tmccsettlement.com/Login and login (please have the unique identifier and Toyota Motor Credit Account Number when accessing the site). Please note consumers who submit the Settlement Eligibility Form must provide either the last four digits of their Social Security number or their Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Account Number.
Class members looking to contact the class administrator can dial toll-free 1-844-778-5953 or email info@TMCCSettlement.com. Class members looking to reach out via mail can write to: Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Settlement, Settlement Administrator: Epiq Systems, P.O. Box 3775, Portland, OR 97208-3775.