Florida AG Pulte Settlement
- Pending in the Circuit Court for the Second Judicial Circuit in and for Leon County, Florida
- Claim forms must be filed by 02/15/2020
- File a claim at www.florida-ag-pultesettlement.com
- Pulte Home Company LLC. is represented by John H. Dannecker & James P. Terpening III
The lawsuit is entitled Office of the Attorney General, Department of Legal Affairs, State of Florida v. PulteGroup Inc. and Pulte Home Company LLC, and is listed as case number 82632246.
- $78.7 million settlement in a state lawsuit lodged over the condition of Florida Pulte Home stucco
- More than 23,000 homes are included
- The amount of money any one class member will receive will vary
- DO NOT file a claim if you do not qualify
Class members are defined as current and former original owners of Florida Pulte homes from 4/17/2005 to 12/28/2018 who have either paid for stucco repair or need to have repairs due to stucco problems.
The Florida Attorney General’s Office filed the Pulte Home stucco enforcement action alleging the company built homes with defective means that resulted in damage to stucco, mold, and wood rot.
Check out LaminateSettlement.com Lawsuit
www.Florida-ag-pultesettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Pulte Settlement A.B. Data Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Phone: 1-800-232-3154
- Pulte email: FLStuccoSettlement@Pulte.com
- Pulte phone: 844-947-4234
Pulte Settlement Class Members can file a claim by mail or online.
If filed online please mail the claim form to “Pulte Settlement A.B. Data, Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217”
Class members do not have to hire an attorney as the court as already assigned attorneys to represent them.
Florida AG Pulte Settlement Class Members Attorneys
- Pamela Jo Bondi
- Patricia Conners
- Gregory Slemp
- R. Scott Palmer
- Colin Fraser
- Rachel Michelle Steinman
Disagree with the repair assessment for your house?
If you disagree with Pulte’s assessment of your eligibility for repairs under the Final Judgment or the extent of the repairs, then you may contact Centricity at 1-800-749-0381 x4909
Centricity will review and decide all repair disputes under the Final Judgment.
Florida-ag-pultesettlement.com Settlement Claim
Fortiva Credit Card
- Enter the offer code to apply for the card
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- The Fortiva Credit Card offer code will be 14 digits long
- Please visit www.fortivacreditcard.com to apply
Accept a pre-approved credit card offer from Fortiva online with the acceptance code that was provided in the mailing offer.
Please note all All Fortiva credit cards are issued by Mid America Bank and Trust Company who are a trusted FDIC member bank.
Applicants who do hot have an acceptance code or did not receive a mailing offer can still apply but acceptance will not be guaranteed.
Fortiva Credit Card
- Accepted anywhere the MasterCard logo is found
- The Acceptance Code can be found on the front of the credit card mailing letter
- Once the applicant has submitted the Acceptance Certificate Fortiva will verify the applicants eligibility
- During the process the applicant will need to provide their Social Security Number (or Tax Identification Number), and annual income from all sources
- Most applications should be approved or denied within 60 seconds or less BUT some may take up to 10 days
- Co-applicant acceptance is not available at this time
- Annual income should include all shared income, personal income, and optional income such as alimony, child support, or separate maintenance
- Once approved Fortiva credit cards should arrive within 3 weeks
- If the card does not show up via US mail in three weeks please call 1-877-785-7908 ASAP
- When the card has been received please call the toll-free number found on the Fortiva card to activate it
- Once activated it is highly recommended that customers enroll in the Automatic Payment Plan program in order to ensure all payments are made on time
- Customers are allowed to pick the date to make a monthly payment
FortivaCreditCard.com Contact Information
- Email Fortiva
- Mail: Fortiva P.O. Box 105555 Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
- Toll-Free: 800-245-7741
Any questions about the Fortiva Credit Card can be emailed to email@example.com or in writing: Account Services P.O. Box 105555 Atlanta, GA 30348-5555.
ALL payments associated with a card can be sent to: Payment Processing P. O. Box 790105 St Louis, MO 63179-0105.
Any questions or concerns in regards to www.fortivacreditcard.com can be directed to 1-800-443-1305.