Activate Sears Card Now
- Allows a customer to register a Sears card online in just a few minutes
- To register the card the customer will need their Sears card number, exact name as it appears on the card, the 3 digit security code, and the 4 Digits of the Primary Card Holder’s SSN
The Activate Sears Card Now is a must for all Sears credit cards holders and all the fields must be completed into order to activate the card. Any questions that arise during the registration process can be directed to a Sears customer service agent at 1-800-815-7701 or for those living outside U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico please dial 1-800-437-327.
Activate Sears Card Now Notes
- Sears credit card members will receive 5% on appliance purchases over $499 or no interest paid
- If the Sears card member select the 5% off promotion the interest will be charged to the customers account from the purchase date
- The 5% off promotion does NOT include Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, and Kenmore Pro wall ovens
- Members will also earn 5% back in point BUT points must be used in 90 days or they will expire and become void
- Deals can also be found when purchasing fitness, electronics, lawn & garden, tools, and sporting goods from Sears
Looking to write to Sears with general questions about the card? Please include proper postage and mail it to: Sears Private Label General Inquiries P.O. Box 6275 Sioux Falls, SD 57117.
Those looking to make a payment related to a Sears credit card should mail it to: PAYMENT ADDRESSES Sears Private Label Payments P.O. Box 183081 Columbus, OH 43218-3081
Customer who are close to making a late payment should send it overnight to: Sears Payment Center/Overnight 1500 Boltonfield St. Columbus, OH 43228 in order to avoid late charges.
The activate.searscard now credit card is issued by Citi.