My John Deere
- Access a Jon Deere account online with a username and password
- MyJonDeere.com is operated by Deere & Company
- Those who are not register will have to create an account
MyJohnDeere.com allows users to collect and analyze machine and agronomic information, obtain John Deere Financial information, Manage John Deere technology subscriptions, search for parts solutions—including inventory and pricing—then place orders, and update My John Deere account information. This is a must for all John Deere account customers.
Those new to MyJohnDeere.com will have to register with their username, first and last name, address, phone number, and email address. Registering for the service is free and should take less than 5 minutes. Any questions in regards to the MyJohnDeere registration service can be directed to 800-537-8233.
- A must for all John Deere fan boys
- More than one account is allowed
- The MyJohnDeere username must be 8 digits or longer
- A valid mobile number is required upon registration in order to receive SMS notifications
Who in the world is John Deere?
- Founded in 1837 out of Grand Detour, Illinois
- The firm was founded by John Deere, who moved to Grand Detour in order to escape bankruptcy in the state of Vermont
- Today the firm is based in Moline, IL
The John Deere slogan is “Nothing Runs Like a Deere” and the logo features a yellow jumping deer on a green background. The John Deere corporate office is based at One John Deere Place, Moline, IL 61265, United States and can be reached via phone at 309-765-8000. The firm employees more than 55,000 people and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DE. Major holders of John Deere stock include The Vanguard Group, Slate Street Corporation, and Bank of America. Deere & Company has recently acquired Blue River Technology in order to grow the concept of technology and agriculture.
- AT&T and the Goodwill have combined forces to provide free electronics recycling
- A must for people who care about the environment
- Rumor has it that Al Gore had a helping hand in creating this environmental friendly program
DIRECTV.com/Recycle provides instructions on how to drop off a used DIRECTV electronic device at any Goodwill location near that participates int he program. Those who are not lucky enough to live and play in the Centennial State can print a mailing label and ship the bothersome equipment to the Goodwill in Denver for free. Please note AT&T works hand in hand with the ever popular Goodwill Industries of Denver in order to ensure used electronics can go into job skills training locally and support responsible recycling effort in order to make the planet a better place to live for future generations. Any questions in regards to DIRECTV.com/Recycle can be directed to 6850 Federal Boulevard Denver, CO 80221 or by phone (303) 650-7700 (between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm MT Monday to Friday) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offers a mailing label for non Colorado residents free of charge
- If certain electronic item(s) is/are not accepted through this program, consumers can access the Sustainable Electronics Recycling Interanational (SERI) website to find a local R2 certified recycler
- In order to secure a mailing label the customer will have to provide their name, phone number, address, and email address
- There are more than two dozen drop off locations in the Denver area making it a no brainer
- This program is ongoing until further notice
Goodwill Industries International Inc., is a Maryland based nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1902 out of Boston MA by Reverend Edgar J. Helms. The Goodwill is currently headquartered at 15810 Indianola Drive Rockville, Maryland, United States 20855 and has served more than 35 million people.
Energy Select Portal Gulf Power
- Access a Gulf Power energy account online
- Requires a login ID and password
- Free to use for all customers
Those who misplace their password will have to provide their email address associated with their energyselectportal.gulfpower.com account and a new password will be emailed with new credentials. Those who are no longer being service by Gulf Power Energy (i.e. moved to a new state) can call 1 (800) 225-5797 to have their name taken of the account in question. Current account questions can be directed to 1-877-655-4001, or by email at
email@example.com. Those looking to report a power outage associated with a Gulf Power service area need to dial 1-800-487-6937. Customers looking to make a payment by mail can send it to: Gulf Power Company, P.O. Box 830660, Birmingham, Alabama 35283-0660… please include the customers account number and address on the check. Finicky customer who do not want to mail a payment have a few other options. They can always visit a Gulf Power location in person and pay with cash, checks or money order OR Pay online now with bank, credit or debit card.
Gulf Power Programs and Rebates?
- A must for all Gulf Power FAN BOYS
- Easy to use and FREE
- Payments can be made online using any major credit card (i.e. American Express, Visa, Discover, Mastercard)
- Gulf Power reserves the right to modify the terms of their online bill pay service at anytime
Thirfty customers will want to enroll in the Energy Select program as they will pay a lower price for their electricity by around 87% according to the Gulf Power website. Most customers will end up paying the standard rate which is a flat rate per kilowatt-hour (kWh) of energy and fuel used.
MyHR Mohegan Sun
- Mohegan Sun employees can access their account online
- Requires a user ID
- Will allow the employee to access a variety of work related content online
The Mohegan Sun employs more than 10,000 people and is based at 1 Mohegan Sun Boulevard Uncasville, Connecticut 06382-1355. This casino is one of the largest casinos in the United States and offers more than 364,000 square feet of gambling space. The Mohegan Sun offers great employee benefits with competitive pay, limitless room to grow and a cool management team.
Restaurants that can be found at Mohegan Sun properties?
- Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse
- Todd English’s Tuscany
- Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Hash House a go go
- Access the ABM Doculivery system with a User ID
- Please do not exceed 7 failed login attempts to prevent an account from being locked
- This service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
The Docuilvery ABM service is free to use and is designed for ABM employees to access their Pay Advice information at any time. Retired AMB will not have access to the service and will have to contact the ABM HR department in order to obtain old employee documents. The ABM On-line Pay Advice portal will allow current employees to access their current and previous pay stubs/reports. The service can be accessed from work, home, or any Internet access that they feel most comfortable with Internet connection (i.e. Mother in Laws house). Any questions or concerns in regards to the ABM Online Pay Portal can be directed to the company-specific HR/Payroll contact or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (employees can also check out the Quick Start Guide listed under references below).
- On-line pay stubs are available for only those employees on direct deposit or the ABM PayCard
- Pay stubs only go back one year
- Employees who need access to pay stubs more than a year old will have to contact their local AMB human resource department
ABM Industries Inc. is a New York based facility management provider. The firm was founded in 1909 by Mr. Morris Rosenberg as a cleaning shopkeepers’ windows service in San Francisco, CA. Today ABM has more than 100,000 employees and operates in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Central America, North Africa, Middle East, and Europe. The AMB corporate office is based at One Liberty Plaza, 7th FL, New York, NY 10006 and can be reached via phone by calling 888-351-4003 (those who would like to reach the firm by email can reach out to email@example.com).
- Quick-Start Guide – Online Pay Advices
Product Assist No Sweat Protection Plan
- File a protection claim or upload a receipt online
- Users can also track the status of a claim with the service request number
- This is a free service
The product assist no sweat protection plan service is operated by Asurion Inc. and makes filing a claim super easy. In order to file a claim the user will need the mobile number/email associated with the plan in questions OR provide the online order number if the purchase was secured online. Please note the user must submit a receipt before a product protection plan claim can be filed. Those who need to submit a receipt can either upload it from their computer, text a photo of the customers receipt to 20333, or upload a photo from a mobile device. Those who elect to text a photo of the receipt will need to make sure the photo is clear or it will be rejected. A few tips for making the photo receipt clear include placing the receipt of a flat surface, hold the picture device (i.e. mobile phone) 6 to 12 inches from the receipt, keep the device level and parallel to the receipt, and make sure receipt is centered and in-focus. Once the receipt has been submitted the customer is free to file a claim in the purchase. In the event the customer has to file a claim they will have to explain what is wrong with the product and provide the purchase details.
- Nashville based information technology firm
- Founded in 1994
- Employs more than 17,000 peopl
Any questions in regard to the product assist no sweat protection plan can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-888-775-6937. Customers can also write to Asurion Inc. at 648 Grassmere Park Nashville, TN 37211 or Tweet them: @asurioncares or contact them via Facebook: fb.com/asurion
Trump Card Cain
- With the Trump Card service, people can purchase cards that show their support for Donald Trump for President
- The Trump Card service isn’t officially endorsed or approved by any political campaign, but was paid for by H Cain and Friends
- The 2016 US Presidential election may be over, but the Trump card service is still available for people to purchase cards proclaiming Donald Trump the best possible President
Trump Cards available for purchase feature Donald Trump’s political ideas on one side of the card compared with Hillary Clinton’s on the back of the card. Some of the ideas on the Trump card include contradictions like Trump’s plan to rebuild the military and Clinton’s plan to reduce military spending, energy dependence (meaning the US doesn’t rely on other countries for their energy needs), and several other areas. The Trump Card service believes that Donald Trump is the best option for President of the United States, and has printed up cards for people to purchase and distribute to family and friends promoting this idea. Trump Card proclaims that Donald Trump is out to “Save Our Society” while Hillary Clinton is out to “Steal Our Society” through raising taxes, letting bad people into the country, and keeping good people out of the USA.
How much do Trump cards cost?
A pack of 50 Trump cards can be purchased for just $12.50 or 100 cards for $25. Once ordered on the web site, they should arrive within 10 business days. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards can be used to purchase Trump Cards online.
- The Comcast Benefits service is set up to give employees who work for Comcast online access to their insurance benefits information
- Both Comcast employees and NBC Universal employees can access their benefits information through Comcast Benefits
- People who are either a spouse or a domestic partner of someone who works for Comcast or NBC Universal can log on to manage their benefits as well and set up their own online account if their benefits are not under the same plan
Any employees who works for the NBC Universal Corporation or for Comcast can manage their benefits information (primarily insurance) though an online portal set up just for employees. Access to the Comcast benefits web site is limited to active employees only, and any access by someone who does not work for Comcast will be considered unauthorized, and may be punished under federal and local law. Employees who have recently ended their employment with Comcast or NBC Universal may still access this service for up to two weeks after their employment has ended. The Comcast/NBC Universal benefits web site is powered by Towers Watson, a global professional services provider. Full time employees of Comcast get a number of great benefits like career development, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) savings plan and courtesy services like free digital TV and Internet service plus discounted home phone service.
Comcast Benefits Notes
- Eay to use
- Only can be used by Comcast employees
- Requires a valid email address
How to log in to Comcast Benefits online
To log in to Comcast Benefits, employees will need to log in with their Personal ID number and their password. Employees who are logging in for the first time can set up a new Comcast benefits account with their employee number, their ZIP code, and their date of birth along with the last 4 digits of their Social Security number.
To contact a representative about Comcast Benefits online
My Panera Rewards
- Customers who have visited a Panera Bread location but forgot to have their My Panera card scanned can logon and enter their receipt number to have this visit credited to their My Panera account
- To add a Panera Bread missed visit, customers will need their original receipt, and will need to enter the 22 digit receipt number that’s printed at the bottom
- A missed Panera Bread visit should be added to the customer’s account within 48 hours, and the points available to use instantly.
By joining MyPanera, customers can get Panera rewards, enjoy recipes of in store products, attend exclusive My Panera Bread member events and stay up to date on everything Panera Bread. My Panera Rewards is a program that gives diners at Panera rewards points for every single purchase they make in a restaurant that can later be redeemed for free food. Signing up for My Panera rewards gets customers discounts and coupons throughout the year, including a free pastry on the customer’s birthday. There is no limit to the number of rewards that a customer can earn through the MyPanera program. Only one Panera Bread receipt per day can be added to a customer’s account per day. Panera Bread accepts all major credit cards, cash, and checks.
More to Know About Panera Bread
Panera Bread started in 1987 in Kirkwood, Mo., and has just over 2,000 locations across the United States today. Panera Bread is one of the most popular casual dining options for people looking to eat a little healthier, as their menu is one of the healthiest available. Panera is well known for having a selection of seasonal offerings, like Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken salad offered during the summer season and a number of pumpkin flavored items in the fall.
- In St. Louis, where the company has their headquarters, the restaurant is called St. Louis Bread Company.
Family Circle My Account
- Subscribers who get Family Circle magazine can use the “Family Circle Account Service” web site to manage their magazine subscription
- To log in to a Family Circle account online, subscribers will need to have their account number, which they can find on their magazine label just above their address
- The Family Circle online site can also be used to make a payment (much faster and secure than mailing in a payment) towards a Family Circle subscription to keep magazines coming without an interruption
Once Family Circle subscribers are in their account, they can change the address their magazine is sent to, check to see how many more Family Circle magazines they’ll be receiving on their subscription, and even pause their subscription temporarily if they’re going out of town for a long time.
Customers who are not yet subscribers of Family Circle can use the Account Service site to sign up for a new Family Circle subscription at the current market rate or to give a Family Circle subscription gift to someone else. Payments made online for a Family Circle magazine subscription will be applied to that customer’s account within 48 hours of payment being made.
More About Family Circle Magazine
Family Circle (published 15 times every year) is an American magazine that focuses on the home. Family Circle first published in 1932, and at that time was only distributed to Safeway and Piggly Wiggly grocery stores. Today, Family Circle is published by the Meredith Corporation and has a circulation of almost 4 million people.
- Family Circle is well known for starting the social network Momster.com, which is a network for moms of tweens and teenagers
- Is one of the “Seven Sisters” of women’s magazines (others include McCalls, Good Housekeeping, Better Homes and Gardens, and Redbook)
- To contact Family Circle about a magazine subscription 1-800-627-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org