Russ Feedback or Apple Market Customer Survey
Take a short survey at making a purchase at Russ or Apple markets.
You can take the survey online or via phone call.
You can also read the rules at Russ Customer Survey Gift Card Sweepstakes rules.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter.
- Customers who make a purchase at Russ’s Grocery Market or the Apple Market will want to take their survey for a shot at winning a $100 gift card
- The $100 gift card survey prize can be used at any Russ’s Grocery Market or the Apple Market
- Please make sure your wive(s) are OK with you doing this
The Russ Feedback survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and will require the customer to have the survey code in order to begin.
Those who do not have Internet access can simply dial 866-886-8309 to take the survey via phone.
In order to enter the $100 Russ’s Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes customers will have to provide an Email Address or Telephone Number…
don’t worry these contact methods will be kept confidential and will only be used to notify you in the event that the customer needs to be told they won the $100 gift card prize.
Russ Feedback (aka Apple Market) Notes
- No purchase is required to enter
- In order to enter without making a costly purchase at Russ’s grocery please write to: “Russ’s Market/Apple Market $100 Monthly GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback Group, P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731
- Customers are allowed to enter once every 7 days
- The $100 gift card cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used at Russ’s or the Apple Market
- The retail value of the prize is $100 and a limit of one per household is enforced
The Russ Feedback survey will help improve the customer service of this popular Nebraska-based grocery chain.
The Russ’s Market corporate office can be found at 4554 W St, Lincoln, NE 68503 and reached by phone by calling (402) 464-6297.
One (1) Prize winners will be selected each month in a witnessed random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the prior month.
Despite what your crazy Aunt Judy is saying you cannot trade the gift card in for cash money.