My Active Health Peehip
- Members can sign in with a username/password in order to access valuable resources, guidance and support that will help them reach and exceed their wellness goals
- This is a must health program for those who are over weight and need guidance on how to be healthy
- Please note information found via this health portal is intended for general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions
In order to create an account via www.MyActiveHealth.com/peehip the user will have to provide their name (first and last), date of birth, SSN, gender, and zip code. Although information is shared with the users doctor it may take time for information to travel from the members doctor to their insurance company to MyActiveHealth (in some cases this information could take weeks depending on workload). MyActiveHealth is not updated immediately because the customers insurance company has to wait until the doctor, hospital or pharmacy submits a request for payment. Any questions in regards to MyActiveHealth.com/Peehip can be directed to MyActiveHealth technical support by Email, or by calling toll-free 1-855-294-6580 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- In the event that the customer becomes married they must contact the health insurance company or the benefits manager (aka HR department) in where they work
- The upper right hand corner of each page will allow the customer to select a language preference
- Alerts that are marked “urgent” require immediate attention due to health issues
- Customers who would like to conduct more research on their own will want to click on the “Research” link on the bottom of the FAQ page
- Information from MyActiveHealth will never be shared without the member’s consent or direction
- Health education content within this website includes information provided by Healthwise Incorporated and ActiveHealth Management
- Manage an Optum RX Prescription account through the My Catamaran RX service
- Free and simple to use
- Customers will receive a new prescription card from Optum when their current one expires, but they will not receive a new one just because of this change
The My Catamaran RX service lets people who have their prescriptions managed by Optum RX log on to manage their account, including requesting refills, seeing how many refills are left on an Optum prescription account, and contacting a doctor with questions about medicine. Customers who get their prescription medicines through either the Catamaran Rx service or the Optum Rx service will log on to manage their accounts through the same portal. Users who had an account with Catamaran will need to create a new account on the Optum service. Optum Prescriptions and Catamaran RX have combined to be one company, and they now operate under the umbrella of just the Optum RX name. For most customers, there won’t be a change in how things operate and how medicines are filled. Registration for an Optum prescription account just involves the account holder entering their basic personal information like name and address on the Optum site. Please note Catamaran Prescription customers will continue to use their same Catamaran prescription card even though the company is now known as Optum
What will change for customers now that Catamaran Rx has become a part of Optum?
Coverage and co-pays will not change since Catamaran Rx is now Optum, and customers can keep visiting the same pharmacy they already use. Both the OptumRx and Catamaran prescription networks are accepted at many large national chain pharmacies and local community pharmacies.
Any questions in regards to the My Caramarna RX service can be directed to 855-505-8107 or by mail: OptumRx PO Box 509075 San Diego, CA 92150-9075.
Cobra Discovery Benefits
- Members who have a COBRA account managed through Discovery Benefits can log on to make changes to their account or access their account information
- Easy to use
- New users will have to register while returning users can simply login
- To register a Discovery Benefits account, the employee will need the specific, one time registration code that was assigned to you (if eligible, a letter will be mailed through USPS)
Discovery Benefits is one of the nation’s biggest administrators of company benefits like reimbursement accounts and COBRA accounts, including Health Savings Accounts, Commuter Benefit accounts, FSA Flexible Spending Accounts, and Health Reimbursement Arrangements. Information found on the Discovery Benefits service is as up to date as possible, and would have the same information that a company’s HR representative would have access to. Most employees are encouraged to check their Discovery Benefits account page online with any questions they have regarding their benefits. Companies that have their insurance benefits managed through Discovery get some of the best technology available, meaning employees get access to their insurance faster than ever before, and pay less for benefits administration than with any other provider. Please note users will need an ID and a password to log in to Discovery Benefits COBRA. If a customer doesn’t have a user ID for Discovery, they can set one up by using their account number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
More Thing To Know About Discovery Benefits
The Discovery company has clients in all 50 US states, and has been managing accounts since 1987. Discovery’s technology and bridging software has helped hundreds of different companies (more than 400 presently) with their payroll, insurance enrollment, private insurance exchange signup, and insurance benefits administration. For benefits questions, there is a Discovery Benefits live chat available most days to speak directly with a representative.
To contact Discovery Benefits about a COBRA account
- 4321 20th Avenue S, Fargo, ND 58103
Open Enrollment KY Gov
- All employees who work for the state of Kentucky can take part in the Kentucky Employees’ Health Plan (KEHP), which is a self funded health care plan (also a non-profit) that has both insurance and health flex spending benefits for almost 275,000 workers
- State of Kentucky employees who are enrolled in the KEHP can use this online service each year during Kentucky’s open enrollment period to chance their insurance elections
- Only residents living in the state of Kentucky can use this service
Open Enrollment Kentucky is the best online service for people who work for the state of Kentucky (either as a current state employee, as a school board member, as a local government or city government employee, or a retiree from any of these systems) to manage their insurance benefits each year, and to select new options during the Kentucky employee open enrollment period. The KEHP healthcare system is actually run by state of Kentucky employees who are actively enrolled in the system, meaning that every member has a direct part in making sure the program succeeds, and in making sure that costs for KEHP stay low for themselves and for other members. Every Kentucky employee who works for the state full-time has the opportunity to enroll in KEHP, but participation in the program is not mandatory, and employees do have the option to decline KEHP coverage.
What other services are offered through the KEHP program besides health insurance?
Kentucky’s KEHP program also offers great benefits like the LiveHealth online service, where members can log on and see a doctor face to face virtually at no charge (a service that’s available 24/7), and Vitals SmartShopper, which is a program that lets customers earn a cash reward every time they choose a cost effective option for medical needs.
To contact a representative about the Kentucky Employees Health Plan
Try MD Hearing Aid 2
- The Try MD Hearing Aid service is the best online resource for customers to learn more about what’s called “The Doctor’s Choice For Most Affordable Hearing Aids”
- MD Hearing Aids always come pre-programmed, meaning the wearer just needs to insert them in their ear without any setup
- Customers also have the option to purchase the MD Shield Protection Plan, which covers a hearing aid from any type of accidental damage (including battery corrosion, water damage, dropping the hearing aid) beyond the normal 90 day warranty
All MD Hearing Aids (including the Air, Pro, and Volt), are designed to fit various sizes of tubes and ear domes (what actually connects a hearing aid to a wearer’s ear). With these different elements, MC Hearing Aids fit almost all adult ears comfortably. One of the most popular advantages of an MD Hearing Aid is that their Volt hearing aid uses a micro USB connection to charge, meaning there are no tiny batteries to constantly change (a charge usually lasts 18 to 20 hours). The MD Hearing Aid Air is known for being one of the smallest and lightest hearing aids available, and the Pro model is known for being one of the most affordable. Devices from MD Hearing Aid are FDA registered, and customers have the option of just purchasing one at a time, or purchasing a pair and getting a discount.
Try MD Hearing Aid 2 Notes
- Ideal for old people who can’t hear
- Does not appear a discount is offered to veterans 🙁
More To Know About MD Hearing Aid
MD Hearing Aid was started by a Chicago board certified otolaryngologist, Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, who knew that many of his patients couldn’t afford traditionally priced hearing aids. He worked with other doctors to invent three different behind the ear devices, the cheapest one starting at under $200. Over 200,000 customers have purchased a MD Hearing Aid device, all of which come with a 100% money back guarantee.
To contact a representative about MD Hearing Aid
- 917 W Washington Blvd #202, Chicago, IL60607
Prepare With CR
- The Prepare with CR web site is designed to help Americans face the very real danger of not having a food supply during a major emergency
- Any emergency food packages purchase from My Patriot Supply are designed to not only be nutritious, but to last over two decades and to provide an incredible level of freedom and independence in a crisis
- There is a limit of two emergency food packages per person, per order
One of the most popular food packages from My Patriot Supply is their $99 package which includes 40 Servings that have a shelf life of up to 25 years (this works out to about 70 cents per serving). Each order from MPS is designed to be a four-week emergency food supply package. The emergency food that MPS ships doesn’t need to be reheated or prepared in any way: it doesn’t even need water added. All emergency food packages that are purchased from My Patriot Supply are ready to be eaten straight out of the packages they are shipped in. For a limited time, food from MPS can be purchased for 54% off of the normal retail price. Every customer who purchases from My Patriot Supply gets two guarantees: high quality emergency food for the best value and freedom. MPS is dedicated to making sure the food people will depend on in an emergency is made from the only freshest ingredients and that it’s sealed for up to 25 year storage.
Why is having an emergency food supply so important?
When it comes to emergency preparedness, 9 out of every 10 Americans are not prepared for a major disaster. But by taking advantage of the limited time offer from My Patriot Supply, Americans can be better prepared and more self-reliant than almost all of their neighbors.
To contact Conservative Review about My Patriot Supply food
Extended Health IBM
- Retirees from IBM who have their Medicare services through their former employer can manage their extended health services account through the IBM online healthcare portal
- The IBM healthcare online site is only available to current or past IBM employees, and anyone who attempts to use this site outside of those conditions may be punished by the law
- People who have applied for IBM after retirement healthcare benefits can use the “benefits tracker” link to review the status of their insurance application
With the IBM Extend Healthcare Services web site, employees who work for IBM and have healthcare benefits through the company can shop for and compare different medical plans that are available. Retirees can also manage healthcare reimbursement requests through this link as well, where they’ll have a link to provide medical documents they’ve been asked to pay.
OneExchange is the trusted advisor for hundreds of thousands of retirees, and employees who have retired from IBM can choose the medical and prescription plan that fits their medical needs and budget.
How long does it take to enroll in IBM Extended Health Services?
Retirees will enroll for their IBM health services over the phone with an OneExchange benefit advisor, and it’s recommended that employees set aside at least one hour per person to complete their enrollment. Each time IBM retirees call, they will be asked to verify some personal information just as a security measure to prevent others from fraudulently gaining access to their account. The longest part of the enrollment process is when retirees have to listen to a legal disclaimer being read.
To contact IBM about retiree healthcare services
- The Med Savings web site is for customers who are prescribed either FARXIGA or XIGDUO XR, and can end up with customers paying $0 for each of their prescriptions
- Patients who are currently enrolled in either a state or a federally funded prescription insurance program will not be eligible for this offer
- This offer found on the MedSavings.com site is good for a maximum of 12 uses (each 28 day or 30 day supply will count as one use)
Commercially insured patients who have been prescribed Farxiga or Xigduo can take advantage of the Med Savings offer to save money on every single prescription. All customers have to do to get a Med Savings card is register online with MedSavings.com, request a new card, and then activate their new Med Savings card when it arrives. Customers may still be eligible for this Med Savings offer if they are insured by commercial insurance and their insurance does not cover the full cost of a prescription (meaning patients enrolled in a program like Medicaid, Medicare Part D, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA) insurance, Department of Defense (DOD) insurance programs or any TriCare insurance).
Online ICuracao Quick Notes
- The Med Davings web page offer is not considered an offer for insurance, and is restricted to only residents of the United States and Puerto Rico, and only for patients who are over 18 years of age at the time of their application
- A must for people who take FARXIGA or XIGDUO XR
How do customers actually use their MedSavings card?
Retail customers using the Med Savings card just need to present their activated card with a prescription to their pharmacist when they send in their prescription while mail order customers trying to use a Med Savings card just need to call the number on the card and ask for customer service or follow the instructions on the site.
Try Food Lovers
- The Food Lovers fat loss program helps customers eat the right foods to speed up their metabolism, burn fat, and lose weight
- Most diets are pretty tough to follow, with a list of “good foods” and “bad foods” that often leaves people hungry, but with the Food Lovers program, subscribers will start to eat food the right way, without even realizing they’re doing it
- Food Lovers helps subscribers lose weight and keep it off by helping regulate blood sugar level, and turning the body from “fat storing” mode to “fat burning” mode
The Try Food Lovers weight loss system focuses more on how a person eats than what they eat, and has been called one of the easiest diet plans to follow. By simply making small changes in the way they eat, followers of this program will instantly have more energy, look better and feel better, and be determined to take control over their weight loss (with small, simple steps).
Try Food Lovers Comments
- The Food Lovers system work on a pretty basic three step program: to start, subscribers just eat foods in the right combinations of “Fast Carbs”, “Slow Carbs” and “Protein”
- Second, users just maintain their blood sugar levels by eating more often during the day (more small meals instead of few large meals)
- The final step of the program is when subscribers eat the right way to move their body into “fat burning” mode and make sure it stays there all day long
What comes with the Food Lovers Weight Loss System package?
When new customers sign up for the Food Lovers weight loss package, they get some great items like:
- 21 day meal metabolism makeover
- Eating Out Advisor
- The Love to Eat Cookbook
- “How To Make A Fat-Loss” Plate
- Million Meals Menu Planner, Snack and Treat Guide, Fat Loss Secrets, Day-by-Day CD Series and more!
To contact Food Lovers:
SGM Med Billing
- Make a bothersome yet necessary payment to Schumacher Clinical Partners online in less than 60 seconds
- Any questions in regards to a SGM Med Billing payment can be directed to an award-winning customer service rep at (888) 703-3301 between the hours of Mon. – Thurs. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT or Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
The SGM Med Billing service is free to use and does offer a interest-free budget plan for those poor people who are having a financial hardship with medical bills. Please note customers must be approved for the interest-free budget plan and most people will not qualify (those who do can make payments via mail, online or by phone. Customers who have a flexible spending card are allowed to use the card when paying SGM Med Billing online.
SGM Med Billing Notes
- Payments online can be made using a credit card, debit card, or flexible-spending card
- Customers attempting to use a credit card from outside the US will have to call customer service
- Allow up to 5 business days for a payment to post when using SGM Med Billing
- When paying online the customer will need to provide their account/invoice number
- The invoice number can be found on the paper bill
Please direct all customer service related questions (to include billing issues) to email@example.com or dial 888-703-3301.
Who is Schumacher Clinical Partners?
SCP is a popular medical billing company for the healthcare providers who provided patients with a health related service at a facility. Schumacher Clinical Partners are not an actual medical facility but rather providing billing services for popular clinics and hospital so they don’t have to (billing takes up a lot of time and man power).
The Schumacher Clinical Partners corporate office is headquartered at 200 Corporate Blvd, Lafayette, LA 70508 and can be reached by phone by calling 800.893.9698.