Florida AG Pulte Settlement
- Pending in the Circuit Court for the Second Judicial Circuit in and for Leon County, Florida
- Claim forms must be filed by 02/15/2020
- File a claim at www.florida-ag-pultesettlement.com
- Pulte Home Company LLC. is represented by John H. Dannecker & James P. Terpening III
The lawsuit is entitled Office of the Attorney General, Department of Legal Affairs, State of Florida v. PulteGroup Inc. and Pulte Home Company LLC, and is listed as case number 82632246.
- $78.7 million settlement in a state lawsuit lodged over the condition of Florida Pulte Home stucco
- More than 23,000 homes are included
- The amount of money any one class member will receive will vary
- DO NOT file a claim if you do not qualify
Class members are defined as current and former original owners of Florida Pulte homes from 4/17/2005 to 12/28/2018 who have either paid for stucco repair or need to have repairs due to stucco problems.
The Florida Attorney General’s Office filed the Pulte Home stucco enforcement action alleging the company built homes with defective means that resulted in damage to stucco, mold, and wood rot.
Check out LaminateSettlement.com Lawsuit
www.Florida-ag-pultesettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Pulte Settlement A.B. Data Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Phone: 1-800-232-3154
- Pulte email: FLStuccoSettlement@Pulte.com
- Pulte phone: 844-947-4234
Pulte Settlement Class Members can file a claim by mail or online.
If filed online please mail the claim form to “Pulte Settlement A.B. Data, Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217”
Class members do not have to hire an attorney as the court as already assigned attorneys to represent them.
Florida AG Pulte Settlement Class Members Attorneys
- Pamela Jo Bondi
- Patricia Conners
- Gregory Slemp
- R. Scott Palmer
- Colin Fraser
- Rachel Michelle Steinman
Disagree with the repair assessment for your house?
If you disagree with Pulte’s assessment of your eligibility for repairs under the Final Judgment or the extent of the repairs, then you may contact Centricity at 1-800-749-0381 x4909
Centricity will review and decide all repair disputes under the Final Judgment.
Florida-ag-pultesettlement.com Settlement Claim
Laminate Class Action Settlement
- Claim up to $50 in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Lumber Liquidators Chinese-Manufactured Laminate Flooring Products Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation
- LaminateSettlement.com is administered by the Angeion Group
- All claim forms must be in by 10/13/2018
Please note when filing a claim the claimant will be able to choose between three options:
- I want to File a New Claim. I have a Claim Number and Confirmation Code.
- I want to File a New Claim. I do not have a Claim Number and Confirmation Code.
- I want to Edit my Existing Claim. I have a Reference Number and Reference Code.
Lumber Liquidators has agreed to pay $36 million because SOME of their Chinese-made laminate flooring contained excessive levels of formaldehyde and that its flooring was not as durable as the company promised. Lumber Liquidators denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further court expense.
Need to know Information! (who is a class member)
- Class members are defined as anyone in the US who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring sold by Lumber Liquidators between Jan. 1, 2009 and May 31, 2015
- Class Members who would like to opt out of or object to the Lumber Liquidators settlement must do so no later than Sept. 4, 2018
- Formaldehyde Class: Includes Class Members who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators from Jan. 1, 2009 through Dec. 31, 2010
- Durability Class: Includes Class Members who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators from Jan. 1, 2011 through May 31, 2015
- Class members who do not agree with the settlement can attend the Laminate Class Action Settlement fairness hearing on 10/3/18
Any questions in regards to the Laminate Settlement can be directed to toll free 1-855-728-9632 or email LaminateSettlement@AdministratorClassAction.com.
Class members looking to reach out by US Mail can write to: Laminate Settlement Settlement Administrator – Angeion Group 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Laminate Settlement FAQ
Network PPO Insurance Settlement
- Obtain all the gritty details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Rebecca Lehman, et al. v. Health Net of California Inc., et al.
- NetworkSettlement.com is pending in the Los Angeles Superior Court
- All claim forms are due by 6/25/18
The Network Settlement Class Action Lawsuit was filed against Health Net of California Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company. Class members claim Health Net misrepresented which medical providers were participating in its individual and family plans’ networks. Health Net denies any action of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
Legal residents of the United States who were “enrolled in a Health Net individual and family PPO plan in 2014 and obtained services from an out-of-network medical professional, claims for which were previously submitted to Health Net by you or the out-of-network medical professional will want to file claim in the Network Settlement Lawsuit.
- Class members claim Health Net of luring customers in with a “bait and switch” scam that hid their inadequate physician and hospital networks
- The fairness hearing will take place on 7/12/18
- Those who submit a Claim Form will be able to receive 100 percent reimbursement for any out-of-pocket expenses paid in 2014
- Class members who would like to opt out of the lawsuit can do so by 6/25/18
- Those who would like to file a claim online can visit www.networksettlement.com/#poc and scroll down to the claim form document (PDF Format)
- Health Net will be represented by Brad Seiling from the law firm of MANATT PHELPS & PHILLIPS LLP
Any questions in regards to the Network Settlement lawsuit can be directed to toll free 1-888-264-1304 or write to: Lehman v. Health Net of California Inc., c/o GCG, P.O. Box 10573, Dublin, Ohio 43017-7273. Spanish speaking callers should dial 1-888-264-1304.
David Martin v. Global Tel*Link Corporation
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled David Martin v. Global Tel*Link Corporation
- GTLTCPASettlement.com is administered by GTL TCPA Litigation Settlement Administrator
- The case is under review in the United States District Court, Central District of California
- List as case number 2:15-cv-02495
Global Tel*Link “Notification Call” TCPA Lawsuit class members claim Global Tel*Link Corporation used an auto dialer to call those accepting a collect call from inmates in correctional facilities to ask them for billing information. Global Tel*Link Corporation deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing 8.8 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members in the case are defined as anyone who received one of these bothersome phone calls between the dates of Dec. 5, 2010 through April 7, 2017.
- Lead plaintiff David Martin alleges that these Notification Calls violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq. (the “TCPA”)
- Class members who would like to opt out have until June 15, 2018
- Experts close to the case predict class members who file valid claims will receive around 60 bucks each
- In order to file a claim the class members must have the claim number or mobile phone number called
- CLAIM FORMS are due by 6/15/18
Any questions in regards to the GTL TCPA Class Action Settlement can be directed to toll free 1-844-200-9299
or email TCPAsettlement@KeoghLaw.com (please include case number or mobile phone number in email). Class members looking to reach out via US Mail can write to: GTL TCPA Litigation Settlement Administrator, c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants. P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-4041.
Class members who file valid claims will automatically be represented by Timothy J. Sostrin from the law firm KEOGH LAW LTD and Patric A. Lester from the law firm of LESTER & ASSOCIATES.
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Buyer Discrimination Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the Toyota Credit Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim forms are filed under the Buyer Response Deadline
- In order to file a claim the class member will need their unique identifier listed on the settlement letter and the Toyota Motor Credit Account Number
In order to qualify as a class member in the Toyota Motor Credit Settlement the consumer must have received an auto loan to buy a vehicle financed by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation between Jan. 1, 2011 and Aug. 1, 2016; one buyer on the contract is African American, Black, Asian, Native Hawaiian, or other Pacific Islander; and the buyer must have been identified by the government as having been overcharged by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
- Claim forms (aka Buyer Response Deadline) must be in by 5/8/18
- A fax number is available (1-844-840-0630)
- Payments should be mailed out sometime in late 2018 but the exact date has not been annoucned
- Class members in the case content that the dealer compensation policies resulted in certain minority groups paying higher interest rates than white buyers without regard to their creditworthiness
- Toyota denies ANY action of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing 21 million dollars settlement in order to avoid the unknown expense associated with trial
In order to file a claim the class member must access tmccsettlement.com/Login and login (please have the unique identifier and Toyota Motor Credit Account Number when accessing the site). Please note consumers who submit the Settlement Eligibility Form must provide either the last four digits of their Social Security number or their Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Account Number.
Class members looking to contact the class administrator can dial toll-free 1-844-778-5953 or email info@TMCCSettlement.com. Class members looking to reach out via mail can write to: Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Settlement, Settlement Administrator: Epiq Systems, P.O. Box 3775, Portland, OR 97208-3775.
John Hancock Flex V2 Life Insurance Policy Lawsuit
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Larson, et al. v. John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.),
- FlexVClassAction.com is administered by Epiq Systems Inc.
- The case is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Alameda
The FlexVClassAction Lawsuit claims that violated their own insurance policy in three distinct ways:
- First, John Hancock allegedly impermissibly considers factors other than mortality expectations when calculating an “Applied Monthly Rate” based on “expectations of future mortality experience.”
- Second, John Hancock impermissibly includes amounts in the “Applied Monthly Rate” that should actually be included in the “Maintenance Charge,” the John Hancock class action lawsuit alleges. The policy allegedly permits a maximum “Maintenance Charge” of $8 per month.
- Third, the John Hancock class action lawsuit alleges the policy requires the “Applied Monthly Rate” to be reviewed at least once every five policy years and adjusted to reflect expectations of future mortality. However, the plaintiff says the rate has not been modified.
John Hancock denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 60 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members are not required to file claims as the settlement administrator can find class members based on insurance records.
Those who are not happy with the terms of the Larson, et al. v. John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), have until April 30, 2018 to object or opt out.
FlexVClassAction.com Contact Information
- Mail: Larson v. John Hancock Settlement Administrator, c/o Epiq Systems Inc., P.O. Box 4850, Portland, OR 97208-4850
- Phone: 888-740-7631
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Norman E. Siegel, John J. Schirger, and Daniel C. Girard. John Hancock has hired Alan B. Vickery, John F. LaSalle, Motty Shulman, and Sean P. Rodriguez from the law firm of BOIES SCHILLER FLEXNER LLP.
Mass. First Resolution Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain all the dirty details in regards to a $1.5 million class action lawsuit settlement against First Resolution Investment Corporation
- FirstResolutionSettlement.com is administered by First Class, Inc. who are based at J13713- Clark, 5410 W. Roosevelt, Rd., Suite 222, Chicago, IL 60644-1490
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 5/23/18 for those who are not happy with the proposed settlement
The class action lawsuit against First Resolution Investment Corporation claim they engaged in debt collection practices that violated various provisions of Massachusetts debt collection law. Class members contend that First Resolution tried to collect debts from Massachusetts debtors without first getting licensed as a debt collector by the Massachusetts Division of Banks PLUS First Resolution failed to register as a foreign corporation with the Massachusetts Secretary of State before conducting business in Massachusetts (both of which is against state law according to the class members).
First Resolution Investment Corporation has denied any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
The case is entitled Clark v. First Resolution Investment Corp., et al., and is pending in the Superior Court for Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Any objections to the mind bending 1.5 million dollar settlement must be filed before 4/10/18
- Claim forms must be in by 4/10/18
- Those that fail to file a claim will lose out on any settlement benefits
- FirstResolutionSettlement.com is cited as case number 15-1013-BLS2
- Class members are defined as anyone in the United States who had a debt collection attempt made by First Resolution to collect a defaulted consumer debt from April 8, 2011 through Jan. 10, 2018
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Kenneth D. Quat from the law firm of QUAT LAW OFFICES and Josef C. Culik from the law firm of CULIK LAW PC. Quit Law Offices can be reached at 866-907-1220 and Culik Law PC can be reached at 617-830-1795.
DuPont Titanium Dioxide Class Action
- Obtain all the dirty details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Jan Harrison, et al. v. DuPont, et al.,
- TitaniumPaintSettlement.com is adminstered by Digital Settlements Group
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 8/16/18 to determine of the settlement is fair
The DuPont Titanium Dioxide Class Action Lawsuit claims that E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company, Huntsman International LLC, Kronos Worldwide Inc., and Cristal USA Inc. f/k/a Millennium Inorganic Chemicals Inc. conspired to fix, raise, maintain and stabilize the price of titanium dioxide so the consumers would end up paying more for the paint (which is in violation of federal antitrust laws according to the lawsuit). The defendants deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing $3,500,000 settlement in order to avoid further trial.
Class members in the TitaniumPaintSettlement.com are defined as anyone who purchased architectural paint for use at a home or business located in the United States between Jan. 1, 2002 and Dec. 13, 2017. Those who qualify as class members may receive cash compensation from the DuPont class action settlement.
- It is estimated that class members will receive $0.76 per gallon of paint for all eligible claims filed by Damages Settlement Class Members
- Class Members who are submitting claims for $600 or more must submit a W-9 form along with a completed Claim Form
- Class members making claims of 11 gallons or more will have to provide proof of purchase
- Class members who file timely claims will be represented by Jonathan W. Cuneo and Don Barrett
Any questions in regards to the Titanium Paint Settlement can be directed to Titanium Dioxide Paint Settlement Administrator, c/o Digital Settlements Group, P.O. Box 1571, West Palm Beach, FL 33402 or dial toll free 1-877-388-5623. Class members looking to reach out by email can send it to: info@TitaniumPaintSettlement.com.
Fujitsu 401k Class Action Lawsuit
- A class action lawsuit alleging Fujitsu Technology and Business of America Inc. violated the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Fujitsu401ksettlement.com is administered by Analytics Consulting LLC
- The Fujitsu 401k Class Action Lawsuit settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 5/4/18
Class members in the case claim that Fujitsu Technology and Business of America Inc (along with other defendants) violated the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (aka ERISA) by breaching their fiduciary duties according to the terms of the lawsuit. Class members claim the Fujitsu 401(k) plan had high fees and that they failed to keep cost low. Fujitsu Technology denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 14 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further trial.
Defendants named in the Fujitsu class action lawsuit include: Fujitsu Technology and Business of America Inc., the Fujitsu Group Defined Contribution and 401(k) Plan Administrative Committee, the Fujitsu Group Defined Contribution and 401(k) Plan Investment Committee, and Shepherd Kaplan LLC.
- Settlement payments will be divided pro rata among eligible Class Members based on their quarterly account balances during the Class Period
- NICHOLS KASTER LLP will represent all class members who file valid claims
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and is numbered 5:16-cv-03698 NC
- All claim forms must be filed before 4/13/18
Who is a class members? “All participants and beneficiaries of the Fujitsu Group Defined Contribution and 401(k) Plan (the ‘Plan’) at any time on or after June 30, 2010 through September 31, 2017 (the ‘Class Period’), including any Beneficiary of a deceased person who was a Participant in the Plan at any time during the Class Period, and any Alternate Payees, in the case of a person subject to a Qualified Domestic Relations Order who was a Participant in the Plan at any time during the Class Period” – Fujitsu401ksettlement.com
Any questions in regards to the Fujitsu class action lawsuit can be directed to toll free (866) 997-1382 or send an email to info@Fujitsu401kSettlement.com.
Class members looking to file a claim form via US mail should send it to: Fujitsu Group Defined Contribution and 401(k) Plan, c/o Analytics Consulting LLC, P.O. Box 2005, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2005.
Miami Research Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Marengo v. Miami Research Associates LLC
- MRASettlement.com is administered by the Angeion Group
- The case is cited as case number 1:17-cv-20459-JLK and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Class members in the case claim Miami Research Associates violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act when they sent bothersome text messages to volunteers between June 2016 and February 2017. The text messages were in regards to a flu studies being conducted by Miami Research Associates. Although the research was done in good faith in order to improve public health the researchers still need to obey federal laws (aka the TCPA).
MRA (aka Miami Research Associates) deny any actions of wrong doing and do not have to admit to any actions of wrong doing since they have agreed to pay 1.2 million dollars in the settlement.
- Experts close to the case predict class members who file valid claims will receive up to $130
- The Settlement Class List is a confidential list of 9,510 persons who according to MRA’s records received one of the text messages at issue
- Plaintiff Desiree Marengo originally filed the lawsuit back in February of 2017
- Class members will be represented by Manuel S. Hiraldo, Andrew J. Shamis, and Seth M. Lehrman
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to Marengo v. MRA Claims Administrator, c/o Angeion Group, 1801 Market Street, Suite 660, Philadelphia, PA 19103 or dial toll free at 1-877-235-4599. Class members can also email MRASettlement@AdministratorClassAction.com.
All claim forms must be filed by 3/17/2018. Class members who are not happy with the 1.2 million dollar settlement can speak at the fairness hearing which will take place on 3/27/18 (please note MRA Settlement class members do NOT need to attend the hearing in order to receive a slice of the 1.2 million dollar settlement.