- Apply for a pay-day loan in just a few minutes (good credit is not required!)
- Enter the PreQualified Code in order to begin
- The PreQualified Code would have been received via a mailing promotion
LendUp.com/PreQualified is a state-licensed, socially responsible direct lender, proudly based at 237 Kearny St, #372, San Francisco, CA 94108. They adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Federal Debt Collections Protection Act (FDCPA) and report to all of the major credit bureaus (so on time payments will help improve ones credit rating). Applicants are allowed to borrown anywhere from $100 to $500 depending on their income and net worth (in special circumstances more money may be borrowed but the applicant will have to speak with a rep over the phone in order to secure a higher loan amount). LendUp does not guarantee a loan and they reserve the right to modify or terminate this offer at anytime.
- Offers a 15-minute transfer process where available
- The PreQualified Code will be 12 digits in length
- Because LendUp reports payment history to one or more credit bureaus, late or non-payment of loan may negatively impact the borrowers credit rating
- Those without a promotional code can still apply with a valid email address (they must also provide a boat load of personal finance information)
- Those who fail to pay may have their loan sold to a third-party collection agency or other company that acquires and/or collects delinquent consumer debt
- Most consumers will only want to take on a pay day loan as a last ditch effort for funds
What real live people are saying about LendUp.com/Prequalified?
- “You have a great program. I have already paid off and stopped using payday loan lenders. Getting back on track.”
- “This is the only payday service I’ve used and the only one I will use because it is easy, secure and fast.”
- “It’s fast, easy, no hoops to jump through and you actually care about me, it’s so refreshing.”
Save Now Prosper
- Need some cash? Get up to $35,000 at a decent rate from Prosper
- SaveNowProsper.com is operated by Prosper Funding LLC who is based at 221 Main Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105
- Ideal for someone looking to remodel their kitchen, pay down high interest debt, or go on that dream vacation to Hawaii
In order to begin the applicant must enter the 8 digit offer code from the Save Now Prosper mailing offer and the amount the applicant would like the borrow. Applicants are allowed to borrow anywhere between $2000 to $35000 depending on their credit score, income, and net worth (in special cases more than $35,000 can be borrowed but this will require special screening). Only the most creditworthy borrowers will be approved for the lowest rate (were talking people with an excellent credit score and high income). Save Now Prosper eligibility is not guaranteed, and requires that a sufficient number of investors commit funds to the applicants account as Prosper.com is a peer-to-peer lending service. All loans on Prosper are made by WebBank, who is proud member FDIC.
www.SaveNowProsper.com Promotional Offer Notes
- The applicant has already been pre approved so the likely hood of being approved is extremely high
- Fixed APR as low as 5.99% (please note annual percentage rates through Prosper range from 5.99% to 35.99% for first-time borrowers)
- Rates can be checked without impacting a credit score
- No sneaky hidden fees or prepayment penalty
- Applicants will also want to apply at LendingClub.com to compare rates
SaveNowProsper.com Contact Info
- 1-(866) 615-6319 for borrower services available Monday – Friday 8am – 9pm (ET) OR Saturday 9am – 5:30pm (ET)
- Loan payments can be mailed to: Prosper Marketplace Inc. P.O. Box 396081 San Francisco, CA 94139–6081 (please include proper postage and the customer’s account number)
- Investors looking for more information can dial 1-(877) 646-5922
- Prosper offers competitive incentives for affiliates (ideal for people who run financial blogs) who refer to Prosper service… Click here to learn more.
Save With Prosper
- Apply for a Prosper Loan with a 8 digit personal offer or confirmation code
- Applicants can borrow up to $35,000 (a minimum loan amount of $2000 is required)
The Save With Prosper promotional offer provides a 5.99% to 36.00% APR for first-time borrowers and applicants with a good credit score will be much closer to 5.99% than 36%. There are no pre payment penalties or hidden fees associated with loans from Prosper (one of the top peer-to-peer lending firms) and checking a rate will not hurt the applicants credit score.
Save With Prosper Notes
- This is a pre-approved offer so borrowers who have a 8 digit personal offer or confirmation code should be approved in just a few minutes
- 36 month loans are the most popular
- For example a $10,000 loan with a rate of 5.99% APR would have 36 scheduled monthly payments of $302
- All Prosper loans are made by WebBank who is member FDIC and a Utah-chartered bank
- The Save With Prosper mailing offer will come from Prosper Funding LLC., 221 Main Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105
Please not just because the borrower is approved for a loan with Prosper the loan still requires a sufficient number of investors to commit funds before the loan if final.
- California-based peer-to-peer lending firm
- Customers can either invest in loans or borrow money
- Has more than 2 million members and has funded more than 5 billion US Dollars in loans
Any questions about Prosper peer-to-peer loans can be directed to a friendly customer service agent at 1-(866)615-6319 (for borrowers only) or 1-(877)646-5922 (fon investors only). The Prosper borrower toll-free number is open Monday to Friday 5 am – 6 pm (PST) and on Saturday from 6am – 2:30pm (PST). The Prosper investor toll-free phone number services customers from Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm (PST) and CLOSED on Saturday.
Any payments that made to be made via mail to Prosper can’t be sent to: Prosper Marketplace Inc. P.O. Box 396081 San Francisco, CA 94139–6081.