Paperless Employee Whataburger
- Whatburger employees can access their pay stub account online
- New employees will have to register
- Employees will not have the option to receive paper pay stubs if they sign up for this service
PaperlessEmployee.com/Whataburger is operated by the Paperless Employee and is free to use for all Whataburger employees regardless of position or location. Please note the employee will have to provide a valid email address and their Whataburger Employee ID in addition to other personal information as part of the registration process. Any questions in regards to the registration process can be directed to their Whataburger local HR department. Employees looking to contact the Whataburger corporate office can write to: 300 Concord Plaza Dr. San Antonio, TX 78216 or call the corporate office at (210) 476-6000.
- Access pay statements
- Download year end tax statements (makes filing taxes super easy)
- Provides e-forms that can be printed
PaperlessEmployee.com/Whatburger Registration Instructions
- Get hired on at Whataburger
- Go through the bothersome training class
- After the training class is complete the employee will be presented with a Whataburger Employee ID
- Once the employee ID has been secured navigate to the Paperless Pay employee URL
- Register with the employee ID and a valid email address (please use a good email address as the Whataburger employee will have to verify their account)
- Complete registration and view pay stubs online
What are the must try menu items when visiting a Whataburger?: Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger, Whataburger Patty Melt, Chop House Cheddar Burger, Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich (damn good chicken tenders on a tasty bun), and the original Whataburger. Customers looking to eat on the healthy side should order the Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Fajita Wrap, or the Whataburger with nothing but the burger and bun. A family of four can chow down at Whataburger for less than $20.
Paperless Employee TJX
- TJX employees can access work related material online with Paperless Employee
- This online work portal cuts down on paper consumption
- Designed for TJX employees only
First time visitors to PaperlessEmployee.com/TJX (aka new employees)will have to create an account in order to access employer’s services. Those who already have an account (aka current employees) can simply login with s User ID and password. New employees who have questions about sign up should contact the local TJX human resource department. Once the employee has registered they will be able to access pay stubs, tax information, 401k contribution statements, and other work related material online.
- Initial sign up will take about 5 minutes to complete and requires a valid email address
- The service is available in English, French, and Spanish
- Al Gore loves paperless employee as it pushes his “green” agenda
- Paper statements are not available even by request for TJX employees
- Paperless Employee is BBB accredited
- Users who have locked themselves out will have to will have to go through their local TJX HR department in order to be reinstated
What companies are under the TJX umbrella?
- T.J.Maxx (a discount brand name designer retailer)
- HomeGoods (offers up a full lineup of unique home fashions in kitchen essentials, rugs, lighting, bedding, bath, and furniture)
- Marshalls (ever-changing selections of brand name designers aka Nike, Polo, Tommy at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices)
- Sierra Trading Post
- Winners (Big Brands For Less on Men’s & Women’s Fashion)
- T.K. Maxx
- Trade Secret (specializes in latest salon and spa beauty products at affordable prices for female consumers age 18 to 39)
The TJX Companies, Inc., corporate office is based at 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham, Massachusetts 01701 and can be reached via phone at (508) 390-1000 or via fax at (508) 390-6655. The firm was founded by the late great Stanley Feldberg.