Simpari Care Rebates
- Register for Simpari Care rebates online with a valid email address
- The Simparica Rebate is designed to help the pet owner save money while providing year-round flea and tick protection for Fido
- By providing an e-mail address the pet lover agrees to receive e-mail promotions/communications from Simparica on behalf of Zoetis
SimpariCareRebates.com is operated by Zoetis Services LLC. The pet owner must be at least 13 years of age or olde in order to apply for the rebate and the dog must be at least 6 months of age or older. Please note these rebate requests are limited to purchases of (1) 24 doses of Simparica for one dog annually or (2) one 6-month injection of ProHeart 6 coupled with 24 doses of Simparica, for one dog annually.
What in the world is Simpari? Simpari is a chewable tablet given to dogs once per month to help protect against fleas and ticks. Recent research has shown that Simparica starts killing ticks in 8 hours and is ≥96.9% effective for 35 days against weekly reinfestations of Amblyomma americanum (aka the lone star tick).
- Offer valid for purchases from authorized veterinary practices only
- Earn rebates for up to 5 dogs annually, per household
- A must rebate promotion for DOG LOVERS
- Simpari has not been used on pregnant dogs (so avoid use when a dog is pregnant)
- Those who do not take advantage of this rebate should not consider themselves dog lovers
- Dog lovers can also sign up to receive dosage and refill reminders
Save up to $45 with SimpariCareRebates.com
- $45 for 12 doses of Simparica PLUS one 6-month heart worm shot of ProHeart 6 (the best deal associated with this rebate promotion)
- $20 for 6 doses of Simparica PLUS one 6-month heart worm shot of ProHeart 6 (the second best deal)
- $35 for 12 doses of Simparica (this deal is OK)
- $15 for 6 doses of Simparica (most pet lovers will want to pass on this promotion)
Home Depot Rebates 11 Percent
- Access the Home Depot 11% Match Rebate portal in order to apply
- Requires the purchase date in order to start the process (those who do not have the date of purchase will have to check their Home Depot receipt)
- The 11% Match Rebate Portal is the best and fastest way to secure a Home Depot rebate
HomeDepotRebates11Percent.com is operated by Home Depot Product Authority, LLC and Please make sure the purchase was made at a participating Home Depot retail store or the service will not work (Please Click here to view the Participating Store List). Customers who have more than one rebate to submit must submit each one seperatetly. Those who want to track the status of a Home Depot rebate can simply enter the tracking number to view current status.
- Not all Home Depot products are available for rebates (products not eligible include commodity products, value priced merchandise, services including freight, delivery, tool and truck rental fees, labor SKUs or on gift cards… a complete list of SKUs excluded from Home Depot rebates offer click here)
- Customers who tossed their receipt in the trash will either have to dumpster dive or drive back up to the Home Depot in which the item was purchased and request a copy
- ALL rebates must be submitted within 60 days of purchase or they will become void (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Rebates can be submitted online or by US Mail
- Customers can also check the status of the rebate by using an automated phone system… please call 1.866.451.1357 to use this system
Home Depot is an Atlanta based home improvement retailer. They operate more than 2200 locations and the corporate office is based at 2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE # B # 3Atlanta, GA 30339-1834. Any questions in regards to HomeDepotRebates11Percent.com can be directed to an award winning customer service agent at 866.451.1357 between the time of 7:00 am – 11:00 pm CST, Sat. 8:00 am – 11:00 pm CST Monday to Friday AND Sunday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm CST.