Perks by Club Wyndham
- Crafty consumers will want to sign up for the Perks by CLUB WYNDHAM promotional program
- Consumers will be pleasantly surprise by how much money they will save via this discount and deals program
- PerksByClubWyndham.com can be accessed on any mobile device and is powered Access Development
In order to register for a Perks by Club Wyndham account the customer will have to provide their Wyndham owner number, name, and email address. Any questions about PerksByClubWyndham.com registration can be directed to an award winning customer service agent at 1-866-812-9825 from Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm EST (closed for business on Saturday and Sunday). Wyndham resorts locations included in the Perks by Club Wyndham promotion are Branson, Destin, Kona, Daytona Ocean Walk, Cypress Palms, and Alexandria Old Town. Just about every brand underneath the sub is included in this lucrative reward program such as Costco, Dollar General, Foot Locker, FedEX Office, Harry London, Hertz Rent a Car, Merry Maids, and LA Fitness. Some of the more popular categories membership take advantage of is Pizza coupons, golf discounts, hotel stay, movie tickets, and gift cards. The Wyndham corporate office is headquartered at 22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ, 07054 and 973-753-6000. Wyndham also has a relationship with some 121,000 vacation exchange and rental properties in about 110 countries. They face fierce competition from the likes of Hilton, Marriott, and Carlson Hotels.
- Be born with thriftiness if your blood
- Convince your husband you need another reward card
- Access the Internet
- Navigate to the promotional URL (see references below)
- Provide email address, name, and Wyndham owner number
- Click submit and enjoy the perks! 🙂
Examples of Current Promotions?
- $2.00 off a Jersey Mikes Sub Purchase
- $2.00 Magazine Subscription
- Join Costco and receive 50 bucks worth of coupons
- $10 off next bedding purchase at QE
- Save 20 bucks on Sea World tickets
M Life Insider
- Access a M Life Insider account online
- This program is a perk of being employed by MGM Resorts
- MLifeInsider.com is a must for all full-time employees and is powered by Okta
In order to login to M Life the user will need their employee ID (aka employee number) and password. Those who are new to MGM Resorts (aka new hires) will have to speak with their local human resource department in order to obtain an employee number/ID. Any questions in regards to www.mlifeinsider.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 855-286-0151. Once the employee has registered for the program they will receive M life Insider rates of 20% off room rates which can be used at any MGM Resorts properties. M life Insiders can share their discounted rates with friends, enemies and family members by selecting the “Share Insider rates with my friends and family” tab. This will allow the employee to send an email to friend/family with a link to the M life Insider reservation system. Please note in the event of a major concert or event some rooms/resorts may not be available at certain times. MGM Resorts reserves the right to change or cancel this employee benefit at anytime with or without notice.
- Designed for MGM Resorts employees only
- Cannot be used by former employees or retirees
- Okta is an on-demand service that allows you to easily sign-in to all the applications your organization uses through a single login
- A must for people who like to travel
- Employees are not allowed to use the program for non MGM Resort properties
- Employees should check with their supervisor to ensure they have enough vacation days before scheduling the trip
Popular hotels that can be used under MLifeInsider.com?
Tution Rewards GAO
- By registering for the SAGE Scholars Tuition program from Great American Opportunity, students have the chance to earn credits that are good for tuition discounts at over 355 participating public and private schools
- There’s no charge to participate in the SAGE tuition rewards program, and no percentage of student earnings will be taken out as fees
- Presently, more than 450,000 students have earned free college scholarships with SAGE
Some of the ways to earn tuition credit points from SAGE include things like saving or investing with a particiating bank or credit union, purchasing cash value life insurance through a participating organization, by maintaining membership in affiliated fraternal organizations, or by having a reverse mortgage through an affiliated organization.
Students can earn up to 2,500 points each season (either fall or spring) in the SAGE tuition program, and with each point being worth $1, that’s up to $2,500 in free tuition twice a year.
To register, students just need to visit the SAGE web site and click “Register Your Family.” Multiple family members can be registered under the same account. Parents or guardians will be asked to enter the name of their student, and then add their savings code or control account number (this can be found on the “Tuition Rewards Certificate”).
Rewards points earned through SAGE must be submitted at the time a student applies as an undergraduate to a school.
When does registration for the SAGE Tuition have to be completed?
Potential applicants must register with SAGE by June 30 on the year prior to their senior year in high school to be eligible for tuition rewards. Once students are registered with SAGE, any additional Tuition Rewards Points good for scholarships can be added through August 31 prior to their senior year.
To contact SAGE tuition rewards:
- 1650 Arch St., Suite 1903, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Kohl’s Rebates Prepaid
- Customers who have a Kohl’s prepaid card can logon to the Kohl’s rebate prepaid card web site to check the balance on their Kohl’s card
- To check the balance on a Kohl’s rebate card, customers just need to enter the first 6 digits that appear on the card
- Any rebate that is issued by Kohl’s will be paid out via a prepaid Visa card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted (not just Kohl’s)
The balance on the Kohl’s Rebate card web site will show up in real-time, meaning that there’s no waiting period for transactions to process. The amount show is the amount that is available to spend on the Kohl’s card. To submit a Kohl’s rebate, customers will need to have an original copy of their Kohl’s receipt where a purchase was made. If a customer doesn’t have a copy of their receipt, they can get one from the customer service desk at any Kohl’s store.
Kohl’s Rebates Prepaid Comments
- Once a Kohl’s rebate has been approved, it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for the customer to receive their payment card
- Questions via US Mail? 1400 Broadway, New York, NY 10018
- To contact Kohl’s Rebate Prepaid customer service please call Kohl’s corporate at (917) 339-4100
A Kohl’s rebate card does not need to be activated – when it’s received in the mail, it’s ready to be used. Customers can only use a Kohl’s rebate prepaid card for the amount available on the card, and a Kohl’s rebate card can’t be reloaded.
How to send in a Kohl’s rebate
The Kohls Corporation is based in Wisconsin and has operations in 49 states. The firm specializes in men and woman apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty (i.e. make up), and home products (i.e. lamps, kitchen ware, decor). Kohls Corporation was founded in 1962 and employs more than 32,000 people.
Starbucks Special Offer Form
- Take advantage of the current Starbucks eGift promotional offer online
- Customers can take advantage of the Starbucks Special Offer by uploading a receipt, texting in their receipt, or they can also send their receipt in the old fashion way by US Mail
The Starbucks Special Offer Form is operated by the Starbucks Coffee Company. When uploading the Starbucks receipt online the customer will have to provide their name, email address, gender, age, and the UPC number from the Starbucks receipt (this is needed to validate that the purchase was actually made).
Starbucks Special Offer Form Notes
- Customers should allow up to 3 weeks to receive the promotional Starbucks coupon by email
- If the customer entered by text please Text STOP to 35350 to opt out and to discontinue further participation in the Giveaway
- When texting in a receipt related to the Starbucks Special Offer promotion please make sure the receipt image is clear, and includes participating products, retailer, and date of purchase
When providing the customer receipt online the user will also be able to opt in to receive promotional material from Starbucks via email such as coupons, special drinks to be released, and other marketing content. Please note this is not required to take advantage of the Starbucks Special Offer Form and consumers who do not want to receive promotional email should just leave the box unchecked.
- www.starbucks.com/specialoffer form
Kroger Feedback Fuel Point Survey
- Talk to Kroger about a recent purchase (in the form of a online survey) and earn a chance to win a $5000 gift card that can be used at any Kroger location (that will buy a ton of food)
- To take the Kroger Feedback Fuel Point Survey please have the date & time of purchase along with the survey entry ID number which will be 22 digits long
No purchase is required in order to enter the Kroger customer survey and contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States of America (sorry Mexico and Canada). Consumers living in the state of Florida, New York, Rhode Island are not allowed to enter the Kroger Feedback fuel point promotion due to bothersome state laws.
Kroger Customer Feedback Notes
- All information provided during the course of the survey will be used to increase bottom line profits at Kroger and in the mean time hopefully improve customer service
- Entry periods will begin on the first of every month and end on the last day of every month (i.e. May 1st until May 31st)
- Kroger feedback contestants can enter online of via US Mail (see more about how to enter for free without purchase further down in this article)
- Those who do not win the monthly grand prize (i.e. the $5000 Kroger gift card) could still win the first place prize
- Promotion Mechanics will be in charge of the prize drawings
- The first place prize associated with the Kroger Feedback survey is listed as a $100 gift card which can be used at any Kroger store
To enter without making a costly purchase at Kroger please write to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO BOX 3547, Southbury, CT 06488. The smart move is to enter as it is free and only cost postage.
- Please dial (800) 576-4377 to speak with a Kroger customer service agent
- The Service Management Group operates the survey website and can be reached at 1.800.764.0439
If the $5000 gift card grand prize winner is 18 years of age or older but not of legal age in the state of which they live their mom or dad will have to accept the prize for them. When entering via US mail please print the contestants name, address. phone number, and DOB.
- Kroger Feedback Rules and Regulations
- www.krogerfeedback.com fuel point survey
Salad Works Listens
- Salad Works is requesting all customers partake in a customer survey (whether positive or negative)
First Salad Works customer will have to select the location in which the purchase was made (i.e. Bridgewater NJ, Camp Hill PA) and then answer questions using a carrot rating system with 1 carrot being the worse and 5 carrots being the best. The Salad Works Listens should only take a minute to complete and they ask that customers provide honest feedback whether its good or bad.
In order to complete the Salad Works Listens survey customers will need to provide the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- What type of menu item was ordered (i.e. salad, soup, wrap, sandwhich)
Customers will also be asked if they plan on returning to Salad Works and if they would recommened Salad Works to a friend or family member. Customers will also be given the chance to provide brief statements in regards to their meal and the employees thay served them at Salad Works.
Some of the better menu items at Salad Works include
- Bentley Salad (has everything but the kitchen sink… ham, roasted turkey and provolone makes for a delicios combo)
- Avacado BLT (piled high with crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado, and kale pesto spread on multigrain bread)
- Fire Roasted Cabo Salad (zesty tortilla strips sets this salad apart from the rest)
- Lasagna with Turkey Sausage
- Organic Ancient Grain Minestrone (perfect for people on a diet with only 130 calories)
- Buffalo Bleu Wrap
Customers who frequent Salad Works on a regular basis should sign up for the Fresh Fan Club. This is a reward program which allows Salad Works customers to earn points that can be redeemed for free food (for example once a Fresh Fab Club member has earned 1200 points they can redeem them for a free fusion sandwich).
Papa John’s Free Pizza
- Place an order between 2/1/16 – 2/7/16 using the promo code SUPERBOWL50 and earn a FREE pizza from Papa John’s
The Papa John’s Free Pizza promotion requires the customer to spend a minimum of $15 (excluding tip, taxes and delivery fee) and is valid at participating U.S. Papa John’s restaurants only. By using the SUPERBOWL50 promotional code customers will earn 25 bonus Papa Rewards points which will be deposited into their rewards account… these points can be used to purchase a free pizza.
- A Papa John’s reward account is required
- Customers who are NOT enrolled into an account will be automatically by taking advantage of the SUPERBOWL50 promotional offer
- In order to earn the bonus points customers MUST use the promo code BEFORE placing the order
- Customers who do not use the SUPERBOWL50 code before making the order will not earn the 25 bonus Papa Rewards points and this cannot be reversed
- The Papa John’s Free Pizza offer is not available via phone or walk in orders
- Offer is limited to one per person
- Customers are allowed to add up to 3 toppings on the free pizza
- Customers will have until Sunday, February 28 to redeem the Papa John’s Free Pizza coupon code
- Additional toppings can be added to the free pizza order but charges will then apply and the pizza will not be free at this point
- Customers using the offer in conjunction with a delivery will have to pay a delivery fee
Any questions about the Papa John’s Free Pizza promotion to celebrate Superbowl 50 should be directed to 877-547-PAPA (7272). Please note this promotion may differ for those living in the states of Alaska & Hawaii.
Cash Survey HQ
- Sign up for the Cash Survey rewards program will real cash can be earned
Please note that this is NOT a Get Rich Quick program and people who sign up for the program will have to grind day in and day out to earn Cash & Rewards. People coming into the situation thinking massive amounts of money will just flow to their bank account for little work will be sadly disappointed. In order to sign up for the Cash Survey HQ program customers will need to provide a valid email address and will complete a short form about themselves to help match them with survey panels that are best suited for them.
Cash Survey HQ Notes
- Users who work hard can earn as much as $2 – $75 per survey (but most people will be paid much less
- Some lucky users will receive products and be asked to evaluate them (in some cases the user can keep them for FREE)
- Members should check their email a few times per day to find new survey offers to complete and other valuable information
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for Cash Survey HQ
Members who put a full-time effort into answering surveys will make the most money… part-time or half-hearted efforts will make peanuts. Only legal residents living in the countries of United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand or Australia are allowed to take part in the Cash Survey HQ offer (sorry Mexico and Russia).
A toll-free number could not be found for the Cash Survey HQ program (which is not a good thing) but they do offer a “contact us” form online. When contacting them please include the member’s name, email address, subject of discussion and the questions (i.e. how to members get paid?).
Carrabba’s Give Away
- Provide an email address and receive 20% of a future visit to Carrabba’s Italian Grill
In order to obtain the 20% off coupon customers only have to provide their email address and zip code (customers can also opt in to receive further promotional offers from Carrabba’s via email but this is only optional as customers can simply un check the box). The Carrabba’s Give Away promotional offer will be available from January 12, 2016 through March 6, 2016.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Florida based Italian-American cuisine restaurant
- Founded by John Charles Carrabba, III and Damian Mandola on December 26, 1986
- Has more than 230 locations
The founders opened their first resturant in Houston Texas called Kirby Drive which was renamed a few years after opening to “Rosie Carrabba’s” (this name was dedicated to Damian Mandola’s sister Rose.
Some of the more popular menu items at Carrabba’s include Italian Chicken Pizza (which is fried via wood), Insalata Carrabba Caesar, Mozzarella Marinara, Cozze In Bianco (for those who don’t speak Italian this is steamed mussels in white wine with basil & lemon butter), Linguine Pescatore, and the Seafood Cannelloni (which is a stuffed pasta with lobster, shrimp and scallops).
All Carrabba’s Italian Grill are stocked with a full bar and customers can expect to spend about $10 to $20 per meal per person.
The Carrabba’s corporate office is based at 2202 N West Shore BlvdTampa, FL 33607-5747 and can be reached by phone at 813-288-8286.