Win Overwatch Taco Bell
- Enter to win a brand spanking new Overwatch game and a custom designed Razer headset (headset model selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
- Please note the winner will be allowed to choose between the PS4, Xbox1 or desktop version of the Overwatch game
The Win Overwatch Taco Bell sweepstakes will run from April 21, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 18, 2016 and is in celebration of the release of the new Blizzard video game called Overwatch (a first person shooter). This promotion is sponsored by Taco Bell Corp. in association with the Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter. The total value of all prizes to be given away during the Win Overwatch Taco Bell promotion is listed as $564,399.36.
Taco Win Overwatch Notes
- Sadly employees of Blizzard and Taco Bell are not allowed to enter the contest
- Codes for the game can be obtained by purchasing a 30 oz drink at Taco Bell, by mail, or online
- A purchase is NOT required in order to enter and play the Win Overwatch Taco Bell sweepstakes
- Taco Bell is headquartered at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618 and Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., 16215 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618
To enter without purchase via US mail please write to: Taco Bell and Blizzard Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 and include a 3×5 index card with the contestants name, (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address.
To enter without purchase via online please click here and follow the onscreen instructions to obtain one (1) online Code (the “Online Code”). Please note this method of entry must take between 12:00 AM ET on May 5, 2016 and 11:59:59 PM ET on May 18, 2016. Online one online code entry is available.
- Enter to win a “Smart Home” through April 12, 2016 until 5:00 p.m. ET on June 2, 2016
- The home is based in Raleigh, North Carolina and is billed as a sophisticated Southern home (please note this home does not come with a smart car)
The HGTV Smart Home 2016 Sweepstakes is promoted by HGTV in combination with the DIY Network. Contestants are allowed to enter this promotion once per day and can enter online with a valid email address or by mail. To enter the HGTV Smart home promotion via US Mail please include proper postage and write to: “HGTV Smart Home Giveaway 2016, PO Box 51622, Knoxville, TN 37950”… all entries by mail must be POSTMARKED by 6/2/16.
HGTV Smart Sweepstakes Notes
- Must be a legal resident on the United States
- Must be 21 years of age or older as of April 11, 2016
- The grand prize drawing will take place on June 14, 2016 (or around that date)
- The lucky Smart Home Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a non-disclosure agreement, and release of liability and publicity (where permitted by law), and return same, fully executed, within five (5) days of date of issuance of prize notification
- The total value of the HGTV Smart Home Giveaway 2016 winner GRAND PRIZE is listed as $1,378,076
- A cash option is available for those who do not want the “HGTV Smart Home”
- If the winner elects the cash prize over the home they will receive $901,685
- The lucky winner will also receive a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC
Please note the grand prize winner may be contacted via a “ambush style” visit which means a HGTV Smart sweepstakes promotional crew will show up at the winners home unannounced between the dates of June 16 and July 11, 2016. If the winner is not contacted via ambush style they can expect a phone call or email (or both) notifying them of the prize.
Good House Keeping Drew
- Enter to win 2 night trip to the BIG APPLE (aka New York City) PLUS a meet and greet experience with actress Drew Barrymore
- The Good House Keeping Drew sweepstakes will run from April 12, 2016, at 12:01 AM (ET), through May 16, 2016
The Good Housekeeping’s Makeover with Drew Barrymore Promotion is open to legal residents of the USA who are 18 years of age or older (please note contestants must be 19 in the states of Alabama, Delaware and Nebraska and 21 in the state of Mississippi due to strange state laws). The sponsor of the Good House Keeping Drew promotion is listed as Hearst Communications, Inc., who are headquartered at 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Good House Keeping Drew
- The grand prize winner will be allowed to bring one guest on the New York City trip
- A total of 4 runner-up prizes will be given away
- Runner up prizes consist of a $250 Walmart gift card PLUS a $250 Flower Beauty prize basket
- The lucky grand prize winner will be notified within one (1) month of the last day of the Good House Keeping Drew Sweepstakes
Anyone seeking a list of winners associated with this promotion can write to: Good Housekeeping’s Makeover with Drew Barrymore Sweepstakes Winners’ List, Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th Street NY, NY 10019.
Please note the trip to New York includes a two night stay in a nice hotel, round-trip coach airfare, and a tour of the GH Beauty Lab plus an upscale lunch in the GH dining room.
- Good Housekeeping’s Makeover with Drew Barrymore Sweepstakes Offical Rules
Warcraft Promo Just Born
- Enter to win a trip to Cancun, Mexico or London, England through the Choose Your Side/Choose Your Trip sweepstakes
- The Warcraft Promo Just Born is to celebrate the new World Of Warcraft movie which will hit theaters in June of 2016
The WOW Choose Your Side/Choose Your Trip Sweepstakes started back on April 1, 2016 and ends on August 31, 2016. In order to enter the Warcraft Promo Just Born promotion contestants must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States of America. Contestants can enter the sweepstakes with or without purchase. To enter via purchase look for speciality marked boxes of MIKE AND IKE Original Fruits and HOT TAMALES Fierce Cinnamon theater boxes and enter the codes found on the inside of the candy boxes.
Warcraft Promo Just Born Sweepstakes Notes
- Grand prize drawing will take place on September 14, 2016
- Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co. will be in charge of the prize drawing
- The promo is sponsored by Just Born, Inc. who are headquartered at 1300 Stefko Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA 18017-6672
- Entry without purchase can be made via US Mail (see below)
- All entries made via US Mail must be postmarked August 31, 2016 and received by September 7, 2016
To enter the Warcraft Promo Just Born promotion without purchase please write to: MIKE AND IKE AMOE, PO BOX 2630, Grand Rapids, MN 55745… please include a 3” by 5” card/paper hand print your complete name, address(PO Boxes are not allowed), date of birth, email address and telephone number with a first-class stamped envelope.
- The WOW Just Born winner can pick between a trip to London or Cancun (the obvious choice here is Cancun)
- The trip includes a trip for two people (the grand prize winner is allowed to bring ONE person)
- If the winner chooses Cancun they will visit the Mayan Ruins in Cancun, Mexico
- If the winner chooses London, England they will visit the legendary Stonehenge
Anyone who would like a copy of the official rules associated with the WOW Just Born promo should write to: Winner List/Official Rules Request (specify which), Choose Your Side/Choose Your Trip Sweepstakes, PO Box 2630, Grand Rapids, MN, 55745.
Uncharted The Game Around The World
- Win $5000 cash PLUS two around the world” tickets from SkyTeam via the Uncharted 4 Around The World promotion
- This sweepstakes will run from April 11, 2016 until May 15, 2016 and will feature more than $30,000 worth of prizes
The Uncharted The Game Around The World promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. There will be a total of 5 entry periods during the course of the sweepstakes with the final entry period running from May 9th, 2016 until May 15, 2016.
Uncharted The Game Around The World Notes
- A purchase is not required to enter
- Those who do enter the game via purchase will want to look for the code on Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End game, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition, Uncharted 4, A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition, or Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle games (please see a list of stores that sell these items with the code further below in this posting)
- Contestants who enter without purchase are allowed one code per email address per person
- The Uncharted The Game Around drawing will take place on May 16, 2016
Which retailers are taking part in the Uncharted Game sweepstakes? In the United States: Best Buy, GameStop and PlayStation Store and Walmart.com… In Canada: Canadian retailers: Best Buy, EB Games and PlayStation Store.
Cool instant win prizes associated with this Uncharted promotion include:
- Pico Projector
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition
- H.ear Headphones
Those who want to enter the Around The World sweepstakes without purchase should write to: Uncharted 4 Around The World Sweepstakes Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325… please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address.
Kraft Wow Your Water
- Enter to win 4 airline tickets to anywhere in the United States, Mexico, or the Caribbean (smart people would either visit Cabo or some beach destination in the Caribbean)
- The Kraft Wow Your Water promotion started on April 10, 2016 and will come to a closing on September 5, 2016
In order to enter the Wow Your Water promotion contestants must be a legal resident of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and are NOT employed by Kraft Foods. No purchase is required to enter the promotion and one bonus entry is allowed per person per email address during the lifetime of the Kraft Know Your Water sweepstakes. No purchase is required to enter and participating brands include Kool-Aid, Crystal Light, Mio, Country Time, and Tang.
Kraft Wow Your Water Promotional Notes
- The sponsor of the promotion is listed as Kraft Heinz Foods Company who are based at 200 E Randolph, Chicago, IL 60601
- Contestants are allowed one instant win game play per day
- If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated
- Prizes are subject to verification by HelloWorld, Inc.
- Sadly Orbitz LLC, Catapult Marketing, and HelloWorld, Inc. employees are also banned from entering the Wow Your Water sweepstakes
- The lucky trip winner will have one year to use the trip from the drawing date or the prize will be forfeited
- Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents
- 1000 instant win prizes will be given away
First and second place prizes consist of “Wow Your Water” Beverage Tumbler with Straw (first place prize) and A Crystal Light Lunch Bag (second place prize). Total value of all the przies associated with the Kraft Know Your Water promotion is listed as $22,475.
Fly Away With Nick
- Win a trip to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, FL now through May 1, 2016
- This Viacom Media Networks sponsored sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States who are between the ages of 6 to 21 (please note people living in Alaska and or Hawaii are not allowed to enter)
The Fly Away With Nick sweepstakes promotion will be administered by National Sweepstakes Company who are headquartered at 693 East Ave, Suite 302, Rochester, NY 14607. A purchase is not required to enter and employees (and their immediate family members) are not allowed to enter.
Fly Away With Nick Promotional Notes
- Minors will have to obtain their parents permission before entering
- The offical starting and ending date are listed as April 4, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 1, 2016
- A random drawing will take place on or around May 2, 2016
- The total value of the grand prize associated with the Fly Away With Nick sweepstakes is listed as $4,424.50
- The trip to Orlando, FL will include a 3 night for the Winner and up to three (3) guests (i.e. 2 friends and ideally one parent)
- The winner will stay at the beautiful Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- 3-Park Unlimited Passes will be provided for admission to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Wet ‘n Wild for Winner
Those who would like to obtain a list of winners or a copy of the official Fly Away With Nick rules and regulations should write to: “” Fly Away With Nick Sweepstakes” c/o National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, P.O. Box 10505, Rochester, NY 14610. A copy of the rules can be requested at anytime while a copy of the winners should not be requested until June 2, 2016.
Costco Connection Book Giveaway
- Enter online for a chance to win this month’s Book Pick from Costco
- In order to enter the contestant will have to provide their name, address, phone number and email address
The Costco Connection Book Giveaway does not require a purchase to enter and is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Please note people living in Puerto Rico are not allowed to sign up for the sweepstakes regardless of how much they read.
Costco Connection Book Giveaway Notes
- Only one entry is allowed per household at this time
- Winners will be randomly selected and notified by mail and the value of the prize is $28
- Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes
Sadly at this time anyone who is employed by Costco or Penguin Random House are not allowed to participate in the sweepstakes (this includes their immediate family members living in the same household).
Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Issaquah based membership warehouse retailer
- Founded in 1976 under the name Price Club
- Considered the largest membership-only warehouse club in the United State of America
Costco was founded by father and son team Sol and Robert Price in the city of San Diego on July 12, 1976. The firm did not become Costco until 1983 when the first Costco warehouse was opened in the city of Seattle, Washington.
- Employs more than 115,000 people
- Has around 700 locations (give or take)
- Has around 80 million members
The Costco corporate office is based at 999 Lake Drive, Issaquah, WA 98027 and can be reached by phone by calling 425-313-8100. The firm competes with other retailers to include Target, Walmart (who operates Sam’s Club), BJ’s Wholesale Club, and other lesser known discount variety stores.
Juicy Juice Game
- Enter between the dates of April 1, 2016 through September 1, 2016 to win one of more than 27,000 Movie Certificates
- The Movie certificate can be used to see the popular child’s movie FINDING DORY or any movie at participating theaters in the U.S.
The Juicy Juice Game promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is listed as Harvest Hill Beverage Company while the prize drawings will be operated by Black Diamond Media, Inc..
Juicy Juice Game Notes
- Each movie ticket prize is worth $7.50
- 1000 second place prizes will be given away during the course of the Juicy Juice sweepstakes
- The second place prize will consist of a $5 Juicy Juice Voucher
- A third place prize is available but is hardly worth mentioning as these prizes have a value of .05 cents
- The third place prize is a Juicy Juice branded downloadable activity sheet (lame)
Contestants can enter the Juicy Juice game with or WITHOUT purchase. To enter via purchase simply look for 64 oz. Juicy Juice (any one (1) of the six (6) participating varieties) or 8 Pack of 6.75 oz. Juicy Juice juice boxes (any one (1) of the four (4) participating varieties) that have a speciality mark sweepstakes promotion on them. Once the purchase is made look for the special code on the package (this code can be found on the inside the bottle wrap for the 64 oz. product and printed on the inside wrap cover of the 8 Pack Juice box).
- Harvest Hill Beverage Company is headquartered at 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905
- Black Diamond Media, Inc. is headquartered at 574 Heritage Road, Suite 201A, Southbury, CT 06488
Over 21 million prizes will be given away during the Juicy Juice game promotion but 21 million of them will be the lame activity sheet. Codes have no cash value and contestants are allowed to enter once per day.
Ditech Drive Down Your Mortgage
- Enter to win a $20,000 check (a total of 37 checks will be given away during the course of the promotion)
- The Ditech Mortgage Sweepstakes will run from February 19, 2016 until November 21, 2016 with more than $700,000 worth of prize to be given away
The Ditech Drive Down Your Mortgage promotion is sponsored by Ditech Financial LLC who are headquartered at 3000 Bayport Drive, Suite 880, Tampa, FL 33607. On top of the $20,000 checks contestants can also win one of 7000 “game prizes”. These game prizes consist of a Kevin Harvick 1:24 die cast, Fantatic Gift Code/Card, Kevin Harvick Hero Card and Key Chain, Hero Card and Car Magnet, and a Kevin Harvick Hero Card and Coozie.
Ditech Drive Down Your Mortgage Promotional Notes
- Total value of all “game prizes” to be given away is listed as $18,952.38
- ARV of all available Prizes: $758,952.38
- The first 20k drawing took place on February 23
- The last 20k drawing will take place on November 22 at the Homestead –Miami Speedway
- Ditech 20k winners will be notified within 5 days of the drawing by mail or phone
Anyone looking to view a list of winners associated with the Ditech Drive Down Your Mortgage sweepstakes should write to: Ditech “Drive Down Your Mortgage” Promotion Winners List Request, P.O. Box 834, Lombard, IL 60148-0834… please make this request by the end of the year 2016 in order to ensure receipt. Employees of Kevin Harvick, Stewart-Haas Racing, LLC are NOT allowed to enter the promotion.
- An IRS Form 1099 will be sent to every $20,000 winner
- Winners are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of accepting a Prize
- Any prizes that go unrewarded will NOT be eligible for a redraw
Sweepstakes Prize winners (if any) may spend their prize winnings at their sole discretion and are not required to use any prize winnings toward the payment of a mortgage.
Other popular speedways that are associated with the promotion include the Texas Motor Speedway, Michigan International Speedway, and the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.