Tell Fat Face
Fat Face would like recent customers to provide their opinion in regards to the shopping experience at Fat Face. The survey will be short and at the ended customers will be rewarded with a sweepstakes entry where they can win a £250 of Fat Face voucher. The Fat Face survey sweepstakes is NOT open to Fat Face employees, their families, and agencies that are associated with the firm. Customers are allowed to provide feedback in regards to a in store visit, a purchase online or file a complaint against an employee or purchase they made.
Tell Fat Face survey sweepstakes
- The £250 Voucher prize draw will be conducted by eDigitalResearch
- Winners will be reached with 21 days of the drawing by mail or phone
- The voucher can ONLY be used at participating Fat Face stores
- Only one entry to the Prize Draw per person per month is allowed and the odds of winning will depend on how many people take the survey and enter the promotion
Anyone looking to obtain a winners list associated with the Tell Fat Face sweepstakes must write to: “Fat Face Prize Draw”, eDigitalResearch, Vanbrugh House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Hampshire, SO30 2AF. All winner list request must be made one month after the £250 Voucher drawing has taken place. Fat Face reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner in the event the original winner DOES NOT respond to contact attempts.
- UK Clothing Store
- Founded by Tim Slade and Jules Leaver when they were unhappy with local clothing selections in their area and knew a market could be exploited
- Has revenues over 200 million GBP
Tim Slade was a former policeman and Ms Leaver was a business graduate that met at the French ski resort Méribel and started selling t-shirts to skiers on the slope. The shirts gain popularity with the young, hip crowd and today the firm has more than 200 stores across the United Kingdom and Ireland.