Littleton Coin Company Offer
- Respond to a promotional offer from the Litteton Coin Company
- LittletonCoin.com/Specials is managed by Littleton Coin Company, Inc. who are based at 1309 Mt. Eustis Road, Littleton, NH 03561
- This promotional offer is for NEW customers only
The Littleton Coin special offer requires the department code from the promotional ad and Internet connection. The department code is 6 digits long and will consist of both letters and numbers. Once the coin order i placed please allow up to 14 days for the coin to be delivered and 2 days for processing. Returns are allowed for customers who are not happy with their order… in order to return an item the purchase must be unaltered condition for a prompt exchange or refund.
Customers looking to check the status of an order online can click on the “My Account” tab and then to “View Online Order History” tab (all CURRENT orders should be shown here). Profit Share orders can be placed by phone at 1-800-645-3122, Mon-Fri from 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern time.
- Returns just be sent within 45 days of purchase
- Littlecoin Co does not ship to international locations
- Only ships to the US and Canada
- Shipping cost are shown below
U.S. and APO/FPO Addresses
- STANDARD: Flat rate of $6.95 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 7-14 business days.
- RUSH: Flat rate of $18.90 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 3 business days.
- STANDARD: Flat rate of $11.95 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 7-14 business days
- RUSH: Flat rate of $23.90 per order, regardless of size. Delivered in 3 business days
Any questions in regards to the special offer can be directed to a Littleton Coin Company customer service agent at 1-800-645-3122 from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm. Those looking to reach LittletonCoin.com/Specials by mail can write to: Littleton Coin Company, 1309 Mount Eustis Rd, Littleton, NH 03561 or fax them at 603-444-0121.
Blender Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Vicki Linneman, et al. v. Vita-Mix Corporation, et al., which is listed as case number 1:15-cv-748.”
- BlenderSettlement.com is administered by JND Legal Administration
- Class members MUST submit claim forms online or postmarked no later than September 28, 2018
Class members in the case contend that certain Vitamin blenders were defective because they deposited tiny black polytetrafluoroethylene (“PTFE”) flecks into blended food and drink. Class members contend that depositing tiny black polytetrafluoroethylene (“PTFE”) flecks into blended food and drink was in breach of express and implied warranties of merchantability, breach of contract, negligent design, engineering, and manufacture, fraud and fraudulent concealment, unjust enrichment, and violation of the Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act.
Vitamix denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settlement in order to avoid further court cost. Vita-Mix also denies that any of its products were defective in design, manufacture, or engineering and claims that Plaintiffs did not suffer any losses or actual injury.
Class members are defined as “(1) you own a Vitamix household blender with a blade assembly dated on or after January 1, 2007 until October 1, 2016; or (2) if you own a Vitamix commercial blender that was purchased through a third-party such as a dealer, distributor, or restaurant supply store and not directly from Vita-Mix on or after September 15, 2015 but before August 9, 2016 (or before April 7, 2017 in the case of a commercial blender from the XL product line).”
- The Blender Class Action Settlement is not an admission of wrongdoing
- Judge Dlott will decide on the case
- The Blender Settlement hearing will take place on or around March 27, 2018
- All class members who file valid claims will be represented by Bill Markovits from the law firm of Markovits, Stock & DeMarco, LLC
Any questions in regards to the Blender class-action settlement can be directed to toll-free 855) 233-4747 or send an email to email@example.com. Class members looking to file the claim form via US Mail should send it to: Blender Settlement c/o JND Class Action Administration, P.O. Box 7028, Broomfield, CO 80021.
Redeem Ribbon Gift
- Enter a redemption code to claim a spectacular gift
- MyRibbonGift.com will provide a variety of redemption options once the code has been entered
- Those without a code will not be able to claim a gift
Those not happy with the gift selected have 180 days to exchange the gift for another item. Most gifts should be shipped in 3 to 8 days and arrive in 4 weeks or less. Ribbon gifts ship free of charge so don’t worry about paying for nasty shipping charges. Some shipping times may take longer on certain gifts (please see specific product descriptions for restrictions and terms).
Please note MyRibbonGift reserves the right to update and or change collections from time to time with new and sometimes different gifts. If a certain gift is not available the customer will receive proactively substitute a similar item into the same collection that is of equal or greater quality.
- Requires Internet access
- Can be accessed from most mobile devices
- Will ship to USA, including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Customers can create a unique assortment of brand-name merchandise based around a theme or special occasion (i.e. wedding, funeral, new born baby)
- Ribbon gift cards will never expire and the card will not loose value
- Ribbon gift cards cannot be reloaded and will not hurt or improve a credit rating
- These gift cards can be used anywhere in the US and when shopping online (i.e. Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Walmart.com)
- Special gift cards are available for babies, weddings, men, women, and for people who live health lifestyles
Any questions in regards to the redemption process can be directed to 844-RIBBON1 for assistance (this number can also be used to obtain help with getting a code to work). This toll free number is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to Midnight and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET). Or, email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lime Crime Settlement
- The Lime Crime Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and lis cited as case number 2:16-cv-00503
- LCSettlement.com is administered by KCC Class Action Services LLC
- All claim forms must be filed by 4/9/18
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the US who received a incident notice in the mail in February 2015 in relation to the Lime Crime data breach. Class members who file valid claims should receive an estimated $44 and a 15 percent discount off a new purchase from Lime Crime. This 15% off coupon must be used within one year and in order to redeem this discount please use the coupon code provided with the notice that was sent to each Class Member.
Proof of purchase is not required in order to file a claim BUT the class member will need their Claim ID and a PIN Code from the settlement notice received via US Mail in order to file a claim. Those who do not have their PIN Code and or Claim ID should dial 1-866-652-8229.
- Class members looking to file a claim by mail should mail it to: Koenig v. Lime Crime Inc., Settlement Administrator
c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 404016, Louisville, KY 40233-4016
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 2/26/2018
- Lime Crimes does not admit to any wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid unknown court cost
- Class members claim Lime Crime did not take commercially reasonable steps to protect its customers’ data
Class members who file valid claim by 4/9/18 will be repented by William B. Federman and Joshua D. Wells from the law firm of FEDERMAN & SHERWOOD. Lime Crime has hired Ronald I. Raether, Jr., Mark C. Mao, and Sheila M. Pham from the law firm of TROUTMAN SANDERS LLP.
PB Class Action Lawsuit
- A 7.5 million dollar settlement has been announced in Sanford v. CenturyTel of Missouri LLC
- PBClassSettlement.com is administered by Rust Consulting
- Attornyes Kenneth B. McClain and Jonathan M. Soper will represent class members who file valid claims
Class members in the case contend that CenturyTel violated the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act in regards to the way that the CenturyLink’s “Pure Broadband” package was marketed in the state of Missouri. The Pure Broadband package allegedly did not consist of only broadband internet service but also included a limited-use phone line. CenturyTel denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 7.5 million dollar settlement in order to avoid the unknown cost associated with a trial.
Class members in the PB Class Settlement include anyone in the Show Me State (aka Missouri) who purchased the Pure Broadband package and no other telephony services from CenturyLink and were assessed a Universal Service Fund Surcharge, a Missouri Universal Service Fund Surcharge, a 911 Surcharge, or a Missouri Relay Surcharge between the dates of 12/3/17 to 7/31/17.
- Claim forms must be filed by 3/8/18 in order to receive a settlement
- The exact settlement amount any one class member will receive is not known at this time
- This class action lawsuit is listed as case number 12BA-CV04686 and is pending in the Circuit Court of Boone County, Missouri
- A fairness hearing will take place on or around 1/22/18 at the Circuit Court of Boone County, Missouri to determine of the 7.5 million dollar settlement fund is fair to class members
- SHERMAN & HOWARD LLC and BRYAN CAVE LLP will represent CenturyTel of Missouri LLC
Any questions in regards to the PB Class Action Lawsuit can be directed to 1-866-903-1193. Those looking to contact the class administrator by mail can write to: Pure Broadband Settlement Administrator – 5867, c/o Rust Consulting, P.O. Box 2614, Faribault MN 55021-9614.
Chevron Texaco Credit Cards
- Learn more about the line of credit cards from Chevron & Texaco
- ChevromTexacoCards.com is managed by Chevron Intellectual Property LLC.
- Please note the Chevron and Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank and are not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. according to the terms and conditions of the cards
The credit cards listed under this promotional offer include the Techron Advantage Visa card, the standard Techron issued credit card (this card is pretty boring and does not come with many bells and whistles), and the Techron Premium credit card. All credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the US, and have a good credit score (those who have a bad credit score will want to look else where).
Visa card applicants who are lucky enough to get approved for one of these three credit cards with ear fuel credits when making fuel purchases at Chevron or Texaco. The standard Techron credit card offers full credits whenever a fuel purchase is made at any gas station (this actually might be the best credit card out of the three upon further review). The Premium Techron Advantage credit card offers fuel credits when making a fuel purchase at Chevron or Texaco and certain auto repair benefits. The only card with an annual fee is the Premium Techron Advantage credit card.
- These credit cards are ideal for the consumer who spends a lot of money of gas purchase at Chevron or Texaco
- Fuel credits will be applied to the card holders monthly balance during the same period in which the credits were earned
- The premium credit card comes with a nasty $25 annual fee (we cannot recommend this card due to this)
- A maximum of $300 in fuel credits can be earned using the Visa Techron Advantage card annually
Any questions in regards to any of the Chevron Texaco credit cards can be directed to 800-255-2273 or dial the toll-free number found on the back of the card.
Ocwen TCPA Class Action Lawsuit
- A class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois claiming that Ocwen violated the TCPA
- The case is entitled Snyder, et al., v. Ocwen Loan Servicing and is listed as case number 1:14-cv-08461 (N.D. Ill.)
- All claim forms must be filed before 2/19/18 in order to receive a slice of the 17.5 million dollar settlement pie
OcwenTCPASettlement.com is managed by Epic Systems Inc. Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the United States who received a bothersome call from Ocwen between October 27, 2010 and October 6, 2017 and that call made use of Ocwen’s Aspect dialing system. Experts close to the Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Class Action Lawsuit estimate that more than 1.6 million phone numbers were dialed using this robot system.
According to the class members Ocwen violated the TCPA by using an automatic telephone dialing system to call cell phones without gaining prior expressed consent of the customers. Ocwen denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 17 million dollar settlement pool in order to avoid further litigation.
- Experts close to the case predict each class member who files a valid claim will receive $60 (this amount may be more depending on how many class members file claims)
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around April 5, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. CST to discuss if the 17.5 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
- Claims can be filed by US Mail or online
- In order to file a Ocwen TCPA claim online the claimant will need the Unique ID from the Claim Package
- All exclusions and objections to the settlement must be in by February 19, 2018
Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Contact
- Mail: Ocwen TCPA Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 3775, Portland, OR 97208-3775
- Phone: 1-888-723-1549 (Toll-Free)- Call Center Hours: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST – Monday – Friday except Holidays
My Card ADP Activation
- Allows a user to activate an ALINE card
- Activation will take less than 60 seconds
- Activation requires Internet access and the ALINE card number
MyCard.ADP.com Activate is managed by ADP. The ALINE card is issued by MB Financial Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, and Central National Bank, Enid, Oklahoma, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and MasterCard International, Inc.
Once the ADP ALINE card has been activated the user will be able to use the card to make purchases in store (i.e. Macy’s), online (i.e. Amazon.com), or over the phone. When making a purchase over the phone the ALINE card user will have to provide their card number and security code. Members will also be able to set up account alerts, manage their money on the go via the FREE ADP Mobile Solutions App, and obtain cash back at thousand of retailers.
www.MyCard.ADP.com Activate Notes
- The only way to activate a card as it does not appear the ALINE card can be activated over the phone
- ALINE card members can add money to their card at thousands of retailers in the United States, pay from other jobs, Gov benefits (i.e. Veteran Affairs disability or pension payments), tax return payments, and child support payments
- The ALINE card may be issued by Visa or MasterCard
- The card cannot be used outside the United States
- This card is ideal for ADP members
The ALINE Credit Card comes with a slick and FREE ADP Mobile Solutions App which allows the card holder to check their balance, make a payment, view recent transactions and update account information. The user will also be able to use the app to view routing and account numbers. The ALINE Card ADP Mobile Solutions App is available on Google Play and the App Store.
- www.mycard.adp.com activate
Feedback 4 Old Navy
- Take a super short survey in regards to an Old Navy purchase and receive a 10% off coupon at the same time (provide valuable feedback and earn a coupon.. whats not to like here?)
- Feedback4OldNavy.com is available in three different languages to include English
- Customers can expect to spend about 5 minutes of their time with the survey
Feedback4OldNavy.com is operated by iPerceptions. In order to start the survey customers will need the date of purchase, time of purchase, Old Navy store number, transaction number, register number, and confirm they are 18 years of age or older. The Old Navy store number will be 5 digits long and can be found on the old Navy in store receipt. The survey is not available by phone or US Mail and Old Navy reserves the right to modify this promotion at any time.
In order to claim the 10% off coupon the customer must complete the Feedback 4 Old Navy survey in full. Customers who only partially complete the survey will not receive the lucrative 10% off coupon (i.e. carrot attached to the stick). All feedback associated with the Old Navy customer survey will only be used to increase customer service and products. The customer’s information will never be shared with the Old Navy employee who waited on them.
- Make an Old Navy purchase
- Save there receipt
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Provide all the requested information from the Old Navy receipt (this information will help determine the exact employees that were working at the time of purchase)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Claim the 10% off coupon! 🙂
Who or what is Old Navy?
- San Fransisco, CA based clothing retailers
- Founded in 1994
- Owned and operated by the GAP Inc
Old Navy caters to middle-income families and can usually be found in the suburbs outside major US cities. The Old Navy corporate office is based at 2 Folsom St.San Francisco, CA, 94105 and can be reached via phone at 650-952-4400.
Macy’s My Macy’s To Sign In
- Access a Macy’s credit card account online
- A must for all Macy card holders
- Members can sign in to access their card account and make a one-time payment, or set up monthly auto-payments for hassle-free bill pay (which is a must with how busy Western lifestyle are now a days)
Macys.com/MyMacysCard is operated by Macys.com LLC who is based at Macy’s Credit and Customer Service, PO Box 8113, Mason, Ohio 45040. Those who are not registered for Macys.com/MyMacysCard will have to go through a short registration process in which they will have to provide their name, email address, and date of birth (this information MUST match the information on the customers mace’s credit card account). During registration Macy fan boys can sign up to receive mobile number to receive promotional emails about sales, events, new arrival PLUS sign up for text alerts on sales, events and account protection (this will help protect against fraud).
www.Macys.com/MyMacysCard to sign in Notes
- Customers who do not have a Macy’s credit card can open an account today and receive 20% off a purchase at Macy’s today & tomorrow up to a total of $100
- This credit card is an absolute MUST for consumers who shop at Macy’s more than a few time per month due to the extensive savings program
- Those who just received a card via US Mail can activate the card online using Macys.com/MyMacysCard
Macy’s Credit Card Information
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to secure a card
- Online access is required to make auto payments via a Macy’s credit account
- The card is issued by American Express
Any questions in regards to a Macy’s credit card can be directed to 1.800.BUY.MACY (i.e. 1-800-289-6229). This service is available 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week and the customer service agent will be English speaking by nature. Please note the toll free number is available from Monday to Saturday 9AM – 9PM EST or Sunday 11AM to 8PM EST.
- www.macys.com/mymacyscard to sign in