Credit One Bank offers a simple 60 second application process online for those who received a mailing offer and have the Credit One approval code. The application will almost always result in the applicant being approved if they have the approval code while those who do not have the Credit One approval code can still apply but the approval is less certain.
- Those who already submitted an application can check the status through the CTJMNZ site
- First time applicants will need their SSN
- Those who have not received an offer from Credit One Bank can still apply
Credit One Bank
- Makes almost all net profits from issuing Credit Cards
- Founded in San Rafael, California but today is based in Las Vegas NV
- Credit One operates under a CEBA national bank charter (OCC Charter Number: 20291 or so were told)
- Owned and operated by the Sherman Financial Group, LLC
Credit One has about 2,000,0000 card holders and offers credit cards to consumers who are having trouble getting approved at other firms.
Credit One was actually founded under the strange name “First National Bank of Marin” in 1984. Back then the bank offered a wide variety of financial products but today has limited themselves to almost exclusively credit cards. FNBM obtained its CEBA status in March 2005 and subsequently changed its name to Credit One Bank, N.A. on February 1, 2006.
Other credit cards similar to the Credit One Bank Card? The First PREMIER Bank credit card is another popular card with the consumer having troubles getting approved else where but is not as popular as the Credit One card. The Capital One No Hassle card is ideal for most consumers but many applicants with sub prime credit will have a tough time getting approved.