60 Second Premier Platinum
- Apply for the First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card online
In order to start the application please have the confirmation number that can be found on the 60 Second Premier Platinum mailing offer. This card is designed for customers who are having trouble getting a credit card elsewhere and all cards under the FIRST PREMIER name are issued by thee First PREMIER Bank (who is member FDIC). The application should take about 60 seconds (or less) to complete and applicants who received the offer via US Mail should receive a decision instantly.
60 Second Premier Platinum Notes
- This is a 100% genuine MasterCard credit card (not a debit or pre-paid card) and will help improve the customer’s credit score as long as on time payments are made
- All account payments are reported to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- The card can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Applicants can expect to pay a one time processing fee of $95.00
- When making a purchase outside the use with the Premier Credit Card expect to pay 3% of each transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Customers who are not approved within the first minute will have to wait up to 10 business days for a decision
- To check the status of a 60 Second Premier Platinum application please dial 1-800-987-5521
- Applicants/cardholders can cancel the card at anytime and will not be charged a fee for doing so
Besides the United States the First Premier Card us also available in American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Marshall Islands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Virgin Islands. Customers who are more comfortable applying for the credit card over the phone can speak with a live customer service agent at 1-800-987-5521.
Any correspondence by mail can be directed to: First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524. Please note applicants living in the states of New York or Washington are not allowed to apply due to state laws within those states.