AARP Credit Card 100
- Apply for the popular AARP credit card from Chase Bank that comes with no costly annual fee
- The card also features a super low introductory rate of 0% Intro APR for 12 months
on purchases and balance transfers
The AARP Credit Card 100 promotional offer can be applied for online or by phone and applicants who are approved should receive a $100 in cash back once they spend $500. Please note in order to receive $100 the AARP credit card member must spend $500 within the first 3 months (aka 90 days). AARP Credit Cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. and the AARP Credit Card 100 offer subject to change at any point.
AARP Credit Card 100 Notes
- Chase pays a royalty fee to AARP for the use of AARP’s intellectual property
- At the time of application the customers will be asked to provide their AARP member ID number
- Please call 800-667-1645 to apply for the AARP Credit Card from Chase by phone or for any general customer service questions about the application
- This AARP credit card offer is designed for people with good to great credit (those with average or poor credit scores will be denied)
- The AARP credit card 100 promotion is NOT open to customers who already have an AARP credit card
Once the 0% intro APR promotion has lapsed the card holder can expect a variable APR of 16.49% and the balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5. On top of the $100 bonus members who are approved will earn cash back when making purchases with the card.
How does one earn cash back using the AARP credit card?
- 3% cash back when making restaurants purchases (i.e. Red Lobster, Olive Garden)
- 3% cash back at the pump
- 1% cash back on all other qualifying purchases
Please note for every 100 points earned the member will receive $1 in cash back. So for example a $100 gas purchase will equal 100 points. Cash back redemption under the terms of the AARP credit card 100 offer start at 2,000 points.