Activate Starz Play
- To activate StarzPlay, customers will need to enter the 4 digit number from their device
- StarzPlay is available on almost any cell phone, tablet, or computer, and provides hundreds of top titles for no additional charge, and is only accessible to customers in the United States
StarzPlay is a high-definition streaming website and mobile application that showcases shows and movies from the Starz premium network. StarzPlay is only available to Starz subscribers who have television service through Verizon, AT&T U-verse, Cox Communications, Xfinity, and DirecTV. Anywhere customers have a high-speed Internet connection, they can access the very best of Starz programs.
- StarzPlay first began in 2008, and quickly gained thousands of customers that wanted to take Black Sails, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America, and more wherever they go
- There is no “pay per view” option for StarzPlay — everything is completely free of charge and included at no cost to Starz subscribers
- o make sure customers have the most accessible possible, StarzPlay even includes the option to start a program on one device and start it on another, meaning viewers can begin a show on their computer, pause it, then start watching again on their cell phone or tablet
New programming and episodes of current Starz shows will be available on the StarzPlay app 24 hours after they first air. StarzPlay programs range from animated, family friendly, G rated movies to programs rated NC17 for adults only.
StarzPlay Customer Service:
- Starz LLC, 8900 Liberty Circle, Englewood, CO 80112
StarzPlay even has a detailed description available for any of the programs that are available, giving viewers a glimpse at what they can expect.