Activate TJX Rewards
- Activate a TJ Maxx rewards account online in just a few simple steps
- The TJX Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”) and is a must for anyone who shops at TJ Maxx more than three times a month
To activate a TJX Rewards account the member will need to provide a valid email address along with the entire TJ Maxx credit card account number. The process should take less than 2 minutes to complete and please call 1-800-926-6299 with any questions about the card from Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST. Please note the TJX rewards card account number can be located on the front of the card or on any paper statement.
Activate TJX Rewards Notes
- Besides the TJX account number the customer will also need to provide the last 4 digits of their SSN, DOB, and their mothers maiden name
- The card can be used anywhere the MasterCard logo is present and MasterCard is a federally registered service mark of MasterCard and is used by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license
- The card can earn rewards at any TJ Maxx location PLUS Marshalls, Home Goods, and the Sierra Trading Post
Once the member has successfully activate their TJX Maxx credit card login account they can perform the following activities online:
- View purchases made via the card
- Print an account statement
- Make a payment
- Update personal information (i.e. address, phone number)
- Enroll in TJX rewards paperless statements
All members who open an account inside a TJ Maxx store will enjoy 10% off their first purchase and will earn reward points for every purchase made at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, and the Sierra Trading Post. Once the member has accumulated 1000 points they can redeem the points for a $10 reward certificate (which is pretty much a $10 off coupon that can be used at any of the stores listed above).