- The Bausch Rebates service is set up for customers who have purchased certain Bausch and Lomb products to submit a rebate attached to that product
- Customers who have already submitted a rebate can click the “Track” button to track the status of a Bausch and Lomb rebate (either by entering the tracking number they received when they sent in the rebate, or by entering their last name and ZIP code)
- Rebate rewards from Bausch and Lomb usually take about 6 to 8 weeks from the submission date to be received.
To submit a Bausch and Lomb rebate, customers will need to have their offer code, and will need to enter the date they purchased the product. Then, the customer will have a chance to upload any receipts or UPC codes that are required for their rebate. Once all the information is entered, customers will get a tracking number they will need to write down. A reward from Bausch and Lomb rebate will be mailed to the address provided at redemption, and can’t be changed or sent to another address. Customers who have purchased multiple products that have a Bausch and Lomb rebate will be able to submit those rebate requests all at once. In most cases, a rebate must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. People who have already received a rebate from Bausch can log on to bauschrebates.com and check the balance left on their card.
- Takes less than 2 minutes to apply for a rebate
- In 1999, Bausch and Lomb made news for selling their Ray-Ban brand of sunglasses to Italian Luxottica Group
More About Bausch and Lomb
Bausch and Lomb is a company that’s most well-known for their eye care products (like contact lenses, eye medicines, and lens care products). The company was founded in Rochester, New York in 1853. The company’s annual revenue is $1.51 billion, and they have about 13,000 employees spread out over 36 different countries.
To contact Bausch and Lomb about a rebate
- (855) 806-3231