- Receive a free pint of Belgo and be entered to win a £250 Belgo gift card just for taking a customer survey
- A new £250 Belgo gift card winner will be chosen every week
Take the Belgo guest satisfaction survey to share the details of a visit to Belgo. As a token of appreciation for your time, each customer who complete the survey will receive a coupon for a free pint of Belgo, plus be entered to win a £250 Belgo gift card.
Belgo Feedback Notes
- Customers who want to take the Belgo survey will need their original receipt, and will need to have the survey invitation code that’s printed on the bottom
- Diners without their Belgo receipt can click the “no receipt” option to still take the survey
- Customers who wish to enter to win the £250 Belgo gift card must be at least 18 years old when they enter,
- Must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
The £250 Belgo gift card contest is administered by Market Force, who has headquarters at 04709509 of Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes, MK19 6DG. The sweepstakes administration company will randomly draw the lucky £250 winner once a week, and will make contact with them within 3 days. The winner will have 7 days to respond and claim their Belgo gift card prize.
- Belgo was founded in 1992, and was once London’s “Restaurant of the Year”
- Offers Belgian beer and food like mussels, frites and waffles
- Belgo is famous for it’s 1990s themes
the kitchens that can be seen by customers walking in to the restaurant, and waiters and waitresses who dress as monks. Belgo was voted London Restaurant of the Year in 1996.
A list of winners associated with the Belgo Feedback sweepstakes can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Tragus Group Customer Satisfaction Survey, C/O Market Force Information (Europe) Limited, Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes, MK19 6DG.