- Take short survey related to a visit to the BlackFinn pub
In order to take the survey the BlackFinn customer will need to provide the survey code from the BlackFinn receipt, a valid email address, their name, address, date of visit, and how often they visit the BlackFinn American Pub (i.e. once a month, twice a month). All feedback will be used to improve the customer service at the BlackFinn pub and will be kept under lock and key.
- US-based classic American styled restaurant
- Specializes in pub food and a high-energy atmosphere
- Food is affordable and 100% American (no sushi will be found at the BlackFinn)
Customers who frequent the Blackfinn Ameripub on a frequent basis will want to sign up for the Finn Club Newsletter which will provide the member with a complimentary appetizer on a future visit. Finn lovers will also want to sign up for the Ameripub Perks Rewards Program which will reward the member when they dine out at the BalckFinn (don’t worry membership is FREE). The Ameripub rewards program provides member only coupons and discounts based on participation and points earnings in the program.
What are some of the better menu items at Blackfinn Ameripub?
- Jumbo Lumped Crowned Crab Cakes (some what pricey at $14.99)
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread ($10.99)
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf (this might be the best menu item and checks in at $15.99)
- Ginger Tuna
- Hong Kong Style Chilean Sea Bass (one of the more expensive menu items at $27.99)
The Hong Kong Style Chilean Sea Bass features a sweet soy honey glazed and comes with lemon ginger sticky rice, citrus ginger soy and crispy snow peas.
Each BlackFinn location features a well stock bar (complete with a variety of tasty cocktails) and family friendly music.BlackFinn does offer gluten-free and vegetarian menu items for those who gluten intolerant or don’t eat meat.