CarMax Auto Finance
- Customers who have financed their vehicle with Carmax finance can login to manage their account, make a payment, and even set up payment reminders
- Every year, Carmax finance helps over 200,000 people with financing their vehicle purchase
- Aside from making a payment online, Carmax financing customers can also make a payment via Western Union and Moneygram
When customers purchase a vehicle at Carmax, they have the option for on site financing with Carmax. Financing direct with Carmax offers terms that are usually more competitive with other lenders, and even works better since all financing is on site.
Customers who don’t already have their Carmax auto finance account set up online can set up their account by entering their Carmax Finance account number, their date of birth, and the last four digits of their Social Security number.
Monthly Carmax Finance payments can be sent through the mail to CarMax Auto Finance, P.O. Box 3174, Milwaukee, WI 53201-3174. Payments made to Carmax Finance through the mail will be credited to the borrower’s account within a week (depending on how fast the mail in), while payments made via the Carmax finance website will be credited within 24 hours.
- Most Carmax stores have around 300 to 400 vehicles, and about 40 employees
- All vehicles sold by Carmax have a 30 day warranty and a 5 day money back guarantee, where a customer can return a car for any reason within 5 days and get all of their money back
- Carmax is consistently ranked on Forbe’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in the United States
Carmax is the largest used car dealership in the United States, with an annual revenue of $14.2 billion. Founded in 1993, Carmax has nearly 25 years of experience selling autos, and is famous for their “125 point inspection process”. Any questions about the CarMax Auto Finance program can be directed to 800-925-3612.